剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
- It's important. - Okay.
你能告诉我你来这里干什么吗
You mind telling me what you're doing here?
我有事要问那些混♥蛋♥
I got business with those guys, the assholes.
所以我得过去
So I need to go up there.
现在有点晚了吧
Little late for business.
是吧
I guess so, yeah.
有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
这些人对我做了些什么
Look, these people, they did something to me,
现在他们在找我
and now they're coming after me.
所以我要过去跟他们谈谈
And so I'm going up there to talk to them about it.
你有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem with you?
你就是那些孩子啊
You're one of those kids, aren't you?
什么
What?
接受治疗项目的孩子
From the treatment program?
进来吧 咱们聊聊
Come on inside. We'll talk.
进不进来
You're coming in or not?
沃特·克鲁兹
Walter Cruz.
是你吧
That's you, isn't it?
看起来挺像你
Looks like you.
归途过渡支助中心
客户病例
你是谁
Who are you?
这是谁
Who is that?
沃特·克鲁兹
Walter Cruz.
是他干的吗
He did this to me?
肯定是
He must have.
我当时在干什么 我为什么会在那里
What was I doing? Why was I there?
你在和他聊天
You were talking to him.
聊什么
About what?
这是你的工作
It's your job.
如果有人对公♥司♥有意见或者不满
If someone has a problem with the company, a grievance,
公♥司♥就会雇佣你
the company hires you.
你要说服那些人放弃投诉
You convince whoever it is to back off their claim.
-还有这种工作 -是你自创的
- That's a job? - You made it a job.
他想投诉什么
What was his claim?
我们在他身上测试精华
We were testing the extract on him,
发生了意外
and there was an accident.
所以我要帮你摆平他
So I was going to get you out of that?
是的
Yeah.
我的文身呢
What about my tattoo?
你没有文身
You don't have one.
我有假文身和假身份证
I did. A fake one and a fake ID.
既然我只是想和他谈谈
Why did I have all of that
那我为什么要弄那些东西
if I was just going to talk to him?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
回答我的问题
Just answer the fucking question.
为什么 这又有什么差别
Why? What difference would it make?
因为我知道我做了什么
Because I know I did something.
我一醒来就感觉到了
I felt that the moment I woke up.
我说不上来
I can't say it,
但我能感觉到
but I can feel it.
他是个威胁
He was a threat.
你控制了局势
You were taking control of the situation
因为这就是你的工作
because that's what you do.
我们要在
We had a choice
他想要的和我们想要的之间选择
between what he wanted and what we wanted,
在输赢之间 我们选择了赢
between winning and losing, and we chose us.
我们
"Us"?
是的
Yes.
我们会互相照顾 因为其他人不管我们的死活
We take care of each other because no one else will...
你 我 我们的家
you, me, our family.
其他的一切 其他所有人
Everything else, everyone else,
他们只是路人
they're just people.
我得下楼一趟
I have to go downstairs for a minute.
你能和我一起吗
Will you come with me, please?
然后我们就可以回家了
And then we can go home.
他们把这些都抹掉了
So they just erased it all?
是的
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
他们可能觉得这样你的用处更大吧
I guess they thought you'd be more useful without it.
你能复原吗
Can you fix it?
不 不行
No, no, I can't.
我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
那就做个了结吧
Then finish it.
了结什么
Finish what?
你开始的工作
The job you started.
做个了结
Take the rest.
我不
I don't, uh...
-我不明白 -你明白
- I don't understand. - Yes, you do.
-你到底行不行 -这不是重点
- Can you do it or not? - That's not the point.
你可以的 我知道你可以
You can do it. I know you can.
你遭遇了不公
Look, you got a raw deal.
我们的所作所为很不公平
It's not fair what we did...
我不在乎公平 好吗
I don't give a fuck about fair, okay?
我是在跟你说我需要你做什么
Now, I'm telling you what I need from you.
-我理解 -不 你不理解
- I understand. - No, you don't.
你无法理解
You can't.
我叫沃特·克鲁兹
My name is Walter Cruz.
我知道
Yes, I know.
我来自佐治亚 在瓦尔多斯塔上的高中
I'm from Georgia. I went to Valdosta High.
好吧
All right.
我跑过田径 上过剧场技术课
I ran track, I was in theater tech,
我和一个不喜欢的女孩交往过三年
and I had a girlfriend I didn't like for three years.
她叫凯特
Her name was Kat.
然后我在高四交了一个特别喜欢的女友
And then I had a girlfriend I really liked senior year.
她叫杰德
Her name was Jade.
杰德是天蝎座
Jade was a Scorpio.
她身上有五个蝎子文身
She had five scorpion tattoos all over her body.
一个在她脚底
One was at the bottom of her foot.
我妈叫格罗瑞娅 她是个马♥克♥思♥主义者
My mother's name is Gloria. She's a-a Marxist.
我还是不知道这个词是什么意思
I still don't even know what the fuck that means.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这些我都记得
I remember all that.
我记得征兵中心和驻派的事
I remember the enlistment center and--and my deployment
第一次看到沙漠
and seeing the desert for the first time.
但是之后就是一片空白
But after that, it stops. It's...
我服役和回家的过程
My service, coming home...
都没了
It's all gone.
那就专注于你所拥有的记忆 然后慢慢积累
So focus on what you do have. You can build from there...
不行 好吗 不
No, no, okay? No.
这些记忆
Look, these memories, they're....
一直在提醒我 我的人生缺少了一部分
All they're doing is reminding me of what's missing.
仿佛有一种疼痛
It's like I got this ache.
永远不停地折磨我
It's just...it never stops. It's fucking rotting in there.
所以你想让我给你下毒吗
So you want me to poison you?
不 我想让你完成任务
No, I want you to finish the job.
做个了结
Take the rest.
你想帮我 那就这样帮我
You want to help me? This is how you help me.
我可以带你去见他们
I could take you down to the fucking studs.
根本不会有什么结果
That wouldn't make a difference.
聆听你的内心 你想要什么
Now listen to yourself. What do you want?
你想要不止这些
You want more.
你控制不了那玩意
That fucking stuff, you can't manage it.
一旦它进入你的身体 就会依附于你 夺取控制权
Once it gets inside, it grabs on, takes over.
我的公♥司♥ 我的农场
It happened to my company, my farm.
甚至我自己都经历过 好吗
Fucking happened to me, okay?
他们明天要在那边开派对庆祝一下
Now they're having a party up there tomorrow to fucking celebrate.
-庆祝什么 -不知道
- Celebrate what? - I don't know.
继续治疗你这样的人吧
More of you. Something like that.
你是说他们重启了项目
You mean they're doing it again?
你就把责任推到植物上吗
And you're just gonna blame it on some plant?
你让我说什么呢 我