剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
破卡车
This fucking truck.
你没有戒指啊
No ring, though?
是谁在拖延 你还是她
Who's the deadbeat, you or her?
我不知道 都有吧
I don't know. Both of us.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我们到底要去哪
Where the hell are we going anyway?
那地方在哪
Where...where's this place?
你想换话题了吗
Ah, now you want to change the subject?
不 我只是不想
No, I just don't want to...
你不想说自己的私人信息
You don't want to tell me any personal details.
没问题
It's all good.
没问题
It's all good.
好吧
Fine.
婚姻不是问题
Marriage is not the issue.
那是什么问题
What's the issue?
孩子
Kids.
她不想要 是吗
She didn't want 'em, huh?
不 她想要
No, she does.
所以呢
So then what?
她童年不顺
She had it rough growing up,
她不知道自己会变成什么样的母亲
and she's just afraid of what kind of mom she'll be.
但她肯定是个好妈妈
But she'll be a great mom.
她会按字母顺序排列麦片
She alphabetizes the cereal,
她自己都没发现
and she doesn't even know that she's doing it.
看来她很有条理
Sounds like she got her shit together.
是的 但这也是问题所在
Yeah, but that's kind of also the problem.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她觉得只要提前准备
Well, she thinks if you worry about something,
就可以预防
you can prevent it.
处理好一切细节 就不会有风险
If you nail every detail, there's no risk involved.
就可以胸有成竹
You can be sure.
但你不这么想
But not you.
嗯
No.
凡事都有风险
There are always risks involved.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
妥协吧
Compromise, I guess.
比如 养只猫
So, like, get a cat?
万一她担心的不是孩子呢
What if it isn't the baby she's not sure about?
什么
What?
万一担心的是你呢
What if it's you?
但我啥也不知道 对吧
Fuck do I know, though, right?
你先请
After you.
在你过去之前 他们
Hey, before you went over, did they...
他们让你参加过审讯训练吗
they make you do this, uh, interrogation training?
-他们叫什么来着 -那个
- What do they call it? - Oh, the um...
大家都会参加
You know everybody does it.
他们半夜来抓你
They come grab you in the middle of the night...
-是的 -你知道一些情报
- Yes, yes. - You got all this information
-他们逼你说出来 -当然有
- and they try and take it out of you. Yeah. - Absolutely.
我那次
All right, so for me...
被关在地下室 蹲了一整晚
they had me in a basement, in a stress position all night.
有个混♥蛋♥一直盯着我看
Got this asshole there, staring at me the entire time.
每次我想睡觉的时候
Every time I try and fall asleep,
他就凑到我面前
he literally gets right in my face.
有时候 他冲我大喊大叫
Sometimes, he was yelling at me.
朝我吹气
he'd just breathe on me.
三个晚上
Three nights.
最后
So finally...
他们把门打开
they open up the door...
教官进来了
in comes the instructor,
他问我要不要打乒乓球
and he asks me if I want to play ping-pong.
未来的运动
Sport of the future.
-是啊 -当然
- Yeah. - Of course.
天啊 我很高兴能离开那里
Man, I was just happy to be out of there.
总之
So anyway...
我们开始打球 他开始问我训练的事
We're playing, and he starts asking me about my training,
我来自哪里
about where I'm from...
然后我们开始聊天
And we start talking.
这都是训练的一部分
So that was all a part of the exercise.
最后输在了乒乓球上
After all that, one game of ping-pong.
我靠
Damn.
因为他对我很好 我才说出了情报
I gave up everything because he was nice to me.
我昨晚就在想这件事
You know, I was thinking that last night.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
因为你对我太好了
Because you were so nice to me.
这是我的工作
Because that's my job.
-沃特 我不知道 -嗯 但是
- Listen, Walter. I don't know... - Right, but then...
你说了"米"
you said "meters."
-我说了什么 -你的朋友 狙击手
- I said what? - Your friend, the sniper.
他叫什么来着
What was his name again?
霍尔曼
Holman.
对 霍尔曼
Right, Holman.
你的好战友
Your good buddy.
是的
Yeah, he was.
狙击手只会说"码" 不会说"米"
Snipers say "yards," not meters.
好吧 我说错了
Okay, so I made a mistake.
那又怎么样
So what?
嗯
Yeah, no.
我也是这么告诉自己的
That's the same thing I told myself...
就在我们在"皮肤"争吵之后
Right after our argument outside Skins.
我坐在车里想
I'm sitting in my truck, thinking:
她说错了 那又怎么样
"So what? She made a mistake."
没什么大不了的
"No big deal."
然后你回到你的房♥间
But then you went back up to your room.
我又醉又累 要找个地方睡觉
I was drunk and tired, and I needed a place to sleep.
嗯 有道理
Right. No, that makes sense.
但你又下楼了
But then you came back downstairs...
上了你那辆好车
Got into that fancy car of yours...
你之前说你是坐大巴来的
You told me you took the bus.
所以我跟着你
So I followed you.
我在外面等着 告诉自己
There I was, waiting outside, telling myself:
回家吧 睡一觉 你♥他♥妈♥疯了
"Go home. Get some sleep. You're fucking crazy.
她喜欢晚上购物 那又怎么样
So what? She likes to shop at night.
没什么大不了的
Big deal."
你没疯 沃特 你只是
You're not crazy, Walter. You're just...
我也差点就回家了
I almost went home too.
但你又出来了
But then out you came.
所以我继续跟着
So I kept going...
一路跟到我家
Right to my house.
因为我想和你道歉
I wanted to apologize. That's why.
但你进去了
But then you went inside.
别碰我 别靠近我
Don't touch me! Don't come near me!
你为什么来这里 你想干什么
What are you doing here? What do you want?
-别骗我了 -求你了 别过来
- Stop lying to me! - Please, stay away!
好吧 冷静点 好吗
Okay. Okay, look, just calm down. Okay?
冷静点
Just calm down.
不要叫我冷静 现在不冷静的是你
Don't tell me to calm down! You are not calm right now!
我只想知道
I just need to know...
我想知道发生了什么 好吗
I need to know what happened, okay?
我只想知道这个
I just need to know.
盖斯特的事被你猜到了
You were right about Geist.
那是什么地方 他们对我做了什么
What is that place? What did they do to me?
你当时在问问题 他们很紧张
You were asking questions, and it made them nervous.
紧张 紧张什么
Nervous? Nervous about what?
你的治疗
About your treatment,
你的遭遇
about what happened to you.
我的治疗
My treatment?
我想告诉你所有事
I want to tell you everything.
我想解释一下
I want to explain.