剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
奥德丽 你能帮我接待一下吗
Audrey, would you mind finishing the tour?
没问题
No, of course not.
-好好享受 -你也是
- Enjoy the rest of your day. - You too.
这老头还真倔 是吧
He's a funny old goat, isn't he?
他只是没想到 他肯定不是故意的
I think he was just surprised. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it.
听着 别管他
Hey, listen, forget about him.
这是关键的军事技术
This is all critical military technology.
我们需要它 它是我们的技术
We need it, which means it's ours.
你呢
What about you?
你了解这一切 植物和果汁
You know all about this, the plant, the juice.
是的 但是
Well, yes, but...
我们需要人帮忙
All we need is someone to help make it happen,
有想法 可以解决问题
someone with ideas and solutions,
有能力的人
with some fucking competence.
但莱纳德似乎很反对
But Leonard seems pretty opposed.
我明白
Look, I get it.
所有的工作都是你做的 这些男人过来
You've done all the work, and these guys come
抢了所有的功劳 还搞砸了
and take it from you and fuck everything up.
我不会搞砸的
Well, I don't do fuck-ups.
我们会让一切顺利进行
We're gonna get this thing going.
再说一遍 她说了什么
Okay, again, tell me what she said,
她的原话
her exact words.
我只需要一个
"All I need is someone
了解种植 采摘和运输的人
who knows how to grow it, pick it, and ship it."
就是你啊 你都做过
That's you. You've done all that.
我是科林的助手 我不是
I was Colin's assistant. I wasn't...
科林在航♥空♥公♥司♥休息室
Colin spent half of his life
花了半辈子的时间 希望升级座位
in the Delta One Sky Lounge trying to get a fucking upgrade.
-我知道 -而你是从头到尾
- I know. - Meanwhile, you were the one overseeing production,
-负责生产的人 是吗 -是的
- start to finish, right? - Yeah.
你说你想被人重视
You said you wanted to matter there.
是的
I do.
莱纳德不会听你的
Leonard is not gonna listen to you.
他太像科林了
He's too much like Colin.
-奔达 -邦达
- Bunda... - Boo-nda.
好吧 不管她叫什么名字 她相信你
Okay, well, whatever her name is, she believes in you.
她看到了你的优点
She sees something in you.
万一她错了呢
But what if she's wrong?
你接了一个烂摊子 坦普尔
You inherited a mess, Temple.
你要拨乱反正
And you're gonna get things back on track.
你要把刑事调查
You're gonna take a fucking criminal investigation,
变成一个大合同
and turn it into a gigantic new contract,
全新的商业模式
a whole new business model.
喝一口红酒 好好想想
So have a sip of that wine and think about that for a second.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
当然了
Of course, I'm right.
来点香槟吧
Let's order some champagne.
这才对嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
-侍者 -天啊 亚历克斯
- Garçon. - Oh, God, Alex.
-闭嘴 他喜欢听 你好 -你好
- Shut up. He likes it. Hi. - Yes, hi.
我们想来点香槟
We would like to order some champagne, please.
好 有什么偏好吗
All right. Do you have any preference?
你帮我选吧 给我个惊喜
I want you to pick, and I want to be astounded.
我尽力
I'll do my best.
我告诉你 我要接管科林的职位
I'll tell you one thing-- I'm gonna take Colin's office.
加油 你现在状态非常好
Do it. You are so legit right now.
这是你的高光时刻
This is your moment.
嗯
Right.
怎么了
Okay, what?
还没成功呢 他们还
Things aren't done. They're still...
当然 我只是说
Of course. I was just saying
如果成功了 一切顺利
if this works out... when this works out...
我们说过
We had talked about...
-孩子的事 -是的
- The baby idea. - Yes.
我今天去看捐赠者了
I went to go look at donors today.
我找到了一些不错的越南男人
And I found some really cool Vietnamese guys,
感觉挺好的
some great options.
所以她可以长得像我们一样
So she can be just like us.
抱歉 "她"是谁
Sorry, who is she?
孩子啊
The baby.
奥利弗
Olive.
奥利弗
Olive?
名字可以再议嘛
It's open to discussion, obviously.
我只是
I just...
我只是觉得这个名字很可爱
I just thought it was cute.
亚历克斯 如果一切顺利 我会忙得不可开交
Alex, I'm gonna be crazy busy if all of this happens.
-我怎么能 -我来带孩子
- How am I supposed to... - I'll carry.
-别担心 -你的工作呢
- Don't worry. - What about your job?
我会一直工作到干不了为止
I'll work up until I can't anymore,
然后休息几周
and I'll take off a few weeks.
几周 太短了
Weeks? That's nothing.
好吧 几个月 三个月 六个月
Okay, months. Three months, six months.
需要多久我就请多久
I'll do whatever it takes.
我知道你不相信会一切顺利
I know you don't believe things are gonna work out,
-但我向你保证 -你保证不了
- but I promise you... - You can't.
坦普尔 我每天上班
Temple, every day I go into work,
都在和败类打交道
I deal with the shittiest of people,
最败类的那些人
the lowest of low behavior.
我完全没问题
I swim in it.
如果出了事 我知道该怎么保护我们
If something were to happen, I know how to protect us.
如果
What if...
如果什么
What if? What if what?
惊喜来啦
Okay, prepare to be astounded.
自动发出记录调阅邮件
什么
What?
沃特·克鲁兹要调他的记录
Walter Cruz is requesting his records.
-谁 -归途项目的人
- Who? - From Homecoming.
-他给你发邮件了 -不 是退伍军人事务部
- He emailed you? - No, it's VA Compliance.
现在他们会发给我
That all goes through me now.
他想知道什么
What does he want to know?
我不知道 上面没说
I have no idea. It doesn't say.
让我看看
Let me see it.
没什么
This is nothing.
好像是电脑自动发送的
Looks like it's from some computer.
他们应该不会跟进
They probably won't even follow up.
坦普尔 现在才早上五点
Temple, it's 5:00 in the morning.
继续睡吧
So go back to sleep.
好
Fine.
我会打电♥话♥给我的人
I'll call my guy.
好吧 是之前
Okay, was that before...
嗯
Yeah.
他问了什么
What was he asking?
他在哪
He's where?
同一个城市吗
Is this in the same town?
好
Okay.
谢谢 加里 干得好
Thank you, Gary. Good work.
再见
Bye.
怎么样
What?
并没有改变什么
So this doesn't actually change anything...
亚历克斯 告诉我吧
Alex, just tell me.
沃特·克鲁兹进监狱了
Walter Cruz is in jail.
他在退伍军人事务部闹事
There was an incident at a VA office.
他进监狱了
He's in jail?
是的
Yes.
我要去找他
I need...I'm gonna go in.
我要打个电♥话♥
I-I'm gonna... I just need to call.
打给谁
Who--who do you have to call?
邦达
Bunda.
-为什么 -因为 亚历克斯
- Why? - Because, Alex,
她特地问我有没有客户
she asked me specifically if any clients
有过问题 我说"没有"