剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
- You gonna take that? - Uh, yes.
我是奥德丽·坦普尔
This is Audrey Temple.
我是弗兰辛·邦达 我们见过面
Hi, it's Francine Bunda. We met briefly.
你好
Yes, hi.
我在想
I was wondering
我能参观一下你的公♥司♥
if I could get a tour of your facility or whatever
看看热狗是怎么做的吗
to see how the hot dog gets made.
当然 我们可以安排一下
Sure. We could arrange that.
很好 现在可以吗
Great. Is now good?
-现在 -是的 我就在大厅
- Now? - Yeah, I'm in the lobby.
叫上莱纳德
And--and bring Leonard.
怎么了
What?
记录查阅
姓名和身份证
Name and ID.
沃特·克鲁兹 010168
Walter Cruz, 010168.
我想看我的病历
I'm looking for my medical records.
有一次爆♥炸♥ 简易爆♥炸♥装置
There was an explosion, an IED,
我以为我做了手术 所以
and I thought I had surgery, so I just...
好的 等一下
Okay, one moment.
没找到
I'm not seeing that.
-什么 -手术
- What? - Surgery.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我被炸到了
I was blown up,
他们肯定治疗了我 对吧
so they had to have treated me, right?
治疗
Oh, treatment.
等一下
One moment.
我出事了 所以
I'm just saying, something did happen to me, so...
等一下
One moment.
治疗 是的 有过治疗
Treatment. Yes, I have that.
很好
Great.
由盖斯特紧急小组负责
Administered by Geist Emergent Group.
那是私人承包商
That's a private contractor.
所以他们做了手术吗
So they did the surgery?
没看到
I'm not seeing that.
好吧 但他们治疗过我 是吗
Okay, but they treated me, right?
是的
Yes.
什么样的治疗
What kind of treatment?
他们是私人承包商 我看不到
They're a private contractor. I don't think I can...
先生 请退后
Sir, please step back.
你告诉我是盖斯特治疗的
Well, you just told me Geist did the treatment.
我只想知道什么样的治疗
I just want to know what kind of treatment.
是的 但我们没有治疗过你
Right, but we didn't treat you there.
那是私人承包商
That's a private contractor.
什么叫私人的
What the fuck does that mean, private?
不是我们治疗的 是外包的
It wasn't us. Outsourced.
-外包 -但你屏幕上有相关信息吧
- Contract... - But you have the information on your screen, okay?
为什么我不能看
Why can't I just see it?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥在笑什么
What the fuck are you smiling about?
我没有
I'm not.
听着 我只想
Look, all I'm asking...
我来这里不容易 好吗
It was hard for me to come down here, okay?
我找不到人
There's no one I can...
这件事我很难开口
It's hard for me to talk about this.
你能理解吧
You can understand that, right?
我可以向承包商提出申请
I can submit a request to the contractor.
很好 那就这么办吧
Great. Yeah, great. Let's do that.
-提交了 -好
- Submitted. - Okay.
现在我要干什么
What do I do know?
等待
You wait.
再抽个号♥吗
What, like, get another number?
不
Um, no.
他们会在八到十二周内给我们回复
They'll get back to us in eight to 12 weeks.
八到十二周
Eight to 12 weeks?
这是官方说辞 有时候会更长
Well, officially. Sometimes it's longer.
超过十二周
Longer than 12 weeks?
然后告诉我你已经知道的事吗
Just to tell me what you already know.
我他妈要疯了
I'm losing my fucking mind here!
先生 你冷静一点
Sir, I need you to calm down.
为什么你不能告诉我屏幕上的内容
Why can't you tell me what's on that screen?
因为这是私人信息
Because it's private.
私人
Private.
好
Sure.
先生
Sir!
感谢你抽空陪我
Wow, well, thank you so much for taking the time.
你在这里种了好多啊
This is quite a spread you've got here.
这都是荷荷巴
That's all jojoba.
这个农作物特别棒 用途很广
That's a great crop. Lot of--lot of uses.
太棒了
Oh, that's fascinating.
人们称之为羊睾果
People call it a goat nut.
因为它应该看起来像羊的睾丸
Because it's supposed to look like goat testicles.
我查过了 是真的
I checked. It's true.
当然了
Oh, well, of course you did.
不好意思 那什么
Excuse me, is that, uh...
可以停在这里吗
Can we stop here?
-我们能不能停在这里 -这里 当然
- Can we--can we stop here? - Down here, sure.
-可以 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
这些都是莓果
So these are all the berries.
都是暂时的
Yeah, for now.
很快 这里就会被铲平
Soon, this will all be ground cover.
什么意思
What do you mean?
拔掉莓果后
Well, once we get the berries out,
我们得给土壤一个呼吸的机会
we got to give the soil a chance to breathe.
什么叫拔掉
What--what do you mean, get them out?
我们不需要它们了
We don't need them anymore.
多亏了她 我们才意识到
Came to our senses, thanks to her.
我也不想为难你
Well, I hate to be a difficult guest,
但我不允许你这么做
but I can't let you do that.
什么叫允许
What does that mean-let me?
尴尬 我以为我带来了好消息
Well, this is awkward. I thought I had good news.
我们想和你合作
We want to partner with you.
-谁 -五角大楼
- Who? - The... Pentagon.
是的 我们希望尽快地大量收♥购♥这些莓果
Yeah, we want as much of this as possible as fast as possible.
什么意思 你是说
I don't understand. You're saying...
你在汇报说得很清楚
Well, you were very clear in your presentation.
问题在于协议和实施
The problem was the protocol, the implementation.
物质本身
The substance itself was...
是的 但是
Well, yes, but...
完成治疗的人得到了改善
The men that finished the program,
你不是这么说的吗
it helped them-isn't that what you said?
-不 我只是 -不 整件事
- No, I just... - No, the whole fucking thing--
我们所做的一切有弊无利
what we did, no good can come of that.
我不同意
Well, I just totally disagree.
我觉得你结论下得太早了
I think you were way out over your skis.
你们犯了错
Mistakes were made.
我的人每天都会翻错
My people, we do this work every day.
你要的只是精华
All you're asking for is just the extract.
仅此而已
That's what you'd need.
-是的 -奥德丽
- Yes. - Audrey.
我们帮不了你
Now, we can't help you.
你们会得到补偿
You'd be compensated.
补偿非常丰厚
Like, out the ass.
你没听明白
You're not listening to me.
我觉得是你没听明白
Well, I think you're not listening to me.
你有时光机吗
Do you have a time machine?
-什么 -这些植物中的任何一种
- A what? - Any of these plants--
吃下去以后
if you eat them,
会送你回到过去吗
will they send you back in time?
-不会 -一切已成定局 莱纳德
- No. - Well, then the toothpaste is out of the tube, Leonard.
你无法回到过去销毁它们
You can't go back and un-plant this plant.
这事就这么定了
This is happening.