剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
归途
车管所登记卡
猫砂
第二季 第二集
巨人
车主
亚历克斯·伊斯顿
还有吗
Anything else?
算了
Forget that.
我要这个
Gimme one of those.
以前用过吗
Ever use one of these before?
应该用过
Probably.
莱恩
Hi. Lane?
我是奥德丽·坦普尔
This is Audrey Temple.
我刚收到你的
I just got your...
什么叫莱纳德想发言
What do you mean Leonard wants to speak?
在发布会上 为什么
At... at the launch? Why?
去问问他 进去
So ask him. Just go in...
算了
You know what? Forget it.
告诉他奥德丽要来 他需要
Tell him Audrey's coming. He needs to...
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're up to.
不 下来
No. Get off of there.
亚历克斯 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Alex! Pick up.
昨晚发生了什么事
What the heck happened last night?
我一直在等你
I've been up waiting.
我不知道该怎么
I don't know what to...
我要去办公室了
I'm going into the office now.
我要知道事情
I need to know that things are...
你不能说事情搞砸了
You can't say that things got fucked up
然后不接电♥话♥
and then stop answering your phone.
怎么搞砸了
What got fucked up?
到办公室来见我
Just come meet me at the office.
我们得反思一下
We need to go over stuff.
盖斯特
员工停车位
访客停车位
仅供实验室使用 盖斯特
早
Morning.
仅限员工停车 访客停车位在后面
Employee parking only. Visitor lot's around back.
科林·贝尔法斯特
力量和冷漠
Strength and indifference.
力量和
Strength and...
早
Morning!
抱歉 我一直在等你
Sorry. I was just waiting.
看出来了
I can see that.
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我不知道该对莱纳德说什么
I... I didn't know what to say to Leonard.
我不知道他会参与启动项目
I didn't know he was involved with the launch.
他没有参与
He's not.
这个现在应该完成的
This was supposed to be done by now.
我知道 第一个装气球的说
I know. The first balloon guy said
他装不了那么高
he couldn't rig anything that high.
所以我们又了找一个
So we had to get another balloon guy,
-他说那 -DJ准备好音乐了吗
- and he said that it was... - The DJ has all the music?
等等 我是不是要
Wait, was I supposed to...
是的 莱恩
Yes, Lane, you were supposed to.
我们要调好音调
We need to set the right tone.
没问题
Not a problem.
告诉我音调吧
Tell me about the tone.
既然出现什么小问题
What is the point of delegating this
你都要来问我
if you're just gonna come back to me
那我委托你又有什么意义呢
with questions about every little detail?
好的
Sure.
我们肯定可以营造有趣轻松
Uh, we could do something that's fun but chill
还有乐观的气氛
and, you know, optimistic.
-女士 -什么意思
- Ma'am? - What does that mean?
你是来试用的吗
Are you here for the testing?
大厅右转
Down the hall to the right.
欢迎
Hi. Welcome.
试用吗
Testing?
女士
Ma'am.
你是来试用的吗
Are you here for testing?
是的
Yes.
你迟到了
You're late.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我能用下
Can I use the rest...
已经开始了 来吧
It's already started. Come on.
这边
This way.
左手
Left hand.
不行
Oh, fuck no.
怎么了
What seems to be the issue?
你得等香味扩散
You have to let the aroma diffuse.
充分吸收
Just take it in.
之后我们会得到所有人的反馈
We'll get everyone's feedback afterwards.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
我闻到了橘子皮的味道
I think I got some tangerine rind,
除非是我想象出来的
unless I was imagining that.
等所有人都完成这次体验之后
Okay, well, why don't we just hold off on all the comments
再发表评论好吗
until everyone's had a chance to complete the experience, okay?
谢谢 我们再来一次
Thanks. Let's go again.
莱纳德在哪里
Where is Leonard now?
温室
The greenhouse?
他好像整晚都在里面
He's been in there all night, I think,
因为维修人员早上四点
because the maintenance people went in
进去喂了虫子
at, like, four this morning to feed the bugs.
他骂了维修人员 说他要写一篇演讲稿
He threw mulch at them. Said he had to write a speech.
什么演讲
A speech about what?
是餐饮承办人 我
This is the caterers. Lemme just... here...
抱歉 我好像把你转到货运部了
I'm sorry. I thought I gave you shipping.
我再试一次
Let me try this again.
喂 喂
H... hello? Hello?
我也是第一次听说
Well, that's news to me.
让我查查
Let me find out about that.
你换了餐饮服务了吗
Did you switch the catering service?
你想让我怎么处理这些
What do you want me to do with these?
-什么 -药品试剂
- What? - The rollers.
我不负责那个项目了 是吗
I'm off that project now, right?
找个地方放就行了 好吗
Just find someplace for them, okay?
我有点忙
I'm kind of busy.
好的 老板
Sure thing, boss.
什么
What?
所有的柑橘类都会让我口腔溃疡 不仅是橘子
I get canker sores from all citrus, not just oranges.
-所以对我来说 -是的
- So for me... - Right. Yeah.
我们已经说过了吧
Uh, I think we've covered that, right?
口腔溃疡
The canker sores?
还有谁对柑橘类有不良反应吗
Does anyone else have any negative associations with, um, citrus?
我
I do.
跟我说说细节
Give me more, though.
你不喜欢柑橘是因为
You don't like citrus because...
太简单了 你好像在迎合他们
It's too easy. You're, like, pandering.
迎合 好吧 这个词很意思
"Pandering." Okay. Interesting choice of words.
你为什么会想到这个词
How did you arrive at that specific word?
我想他的意思是
Well, what I think he means is that
你把顾客当孩子一样对待
you're treating your customers like children.
这就是你们的产品吗
So this is what you guys do?
-你们是做空气清新剂吗 -不
- You make air freshener? - No.
我们生产各种家用产品
We make a full range of household products.
肥皂 清洁剂 粘合剂
Soaps, cleaners, adhesives...
-你们还做肥皂 -对
- You make soap? - Yes.
而且是全植物性的
And it's all plant-based.
德文 "迎合"这个词有点过
Now, Devon, "pandering." That's a strong word.
-我们分♥析♥一下 -我要去洗手间
- Let's try to unpack... - I need to go to the restroom.
样品区附近有个洗手间
There's a bathroom near the sample area.
我们今天就在那里结束
That's where we're finishing up today.
我不舒服 我很急
I'm not feeling well. This is an emergency.
我要去一下洗手间
I need to use the restroom, please.