剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
They're gonna to blood test you.
关你几天 直到结果出来
And they'll hold onto you for a few days until that gets back.
如果他们看到海♥洛♥因♥ 那你就要见法官了
And if they see heroin, then your ass belongs to the judge.
你去哪
Where are you going?
不是吧
All right, seriously?
-每天都是这样 这些人啊 -我知道
- It's every fucking day, these people. - I know, I know.
毒屁♥股♥警官 你好啊
Officer Poison Ass. How the hell are you?
你知道我叫波塞纳兹
It's Posenaz. You know it.
我就是这么喊的啊
That's what I just said,
-毒屁♥股♥ 毒屁♥股♥ -她去哪了
- Poison Ass, Poison Ass. - Where'd she go?
她去哪了
Hey, where did she go?
你们看到了吗
Are we watching what's going on here, or what?
-谁 -巴迪旁边的那个女人
- Who? - T-the woman who we had right here next to Buddy.
各单位注意 有
All units, be advised, we have a...
你能帮帮我们吗
Can you just help us out, please?
对不起
Sorry.
你成功了
You made it.
有人来接你吗
Somebody coming to pick you up?
你知道这地方吗
Do you know this place?
"皮肤" 知道
Skins? Yeah.
你能带我去吗
Can you take me there?
现在吗
What, now?
好吧 应该可以载你过去
Yeah, well, I guess I could move some things around.
上车吧
Yeah, hop in.
克服它
我老婆就死在那家医院
My wife fucking died in that hospital.
他们只会说"我们很抱歉
All they said was, "We're so sorry.
这是账单"
Here's the bill."
我他妈还在还钱
Still paying that fucking thing off.
石锤
Rock hammer.
如果你知道地点
Yeah, there's still color in the mountains out there
还能在山里找到点好东西
if you know where to look.
问题是 我他妈不知道去哪找
Problem is, I don't know where the fuck to look.
你是军人
So a military woman, huh?
天降死神
Death from above.
天降死神
"Death from above"?
你是空降兵 对吧 那个文身
Yeah, you're Airborne, right? The tattoo?
是吧
Yeah, I guess.
我明白
I get it, I get it, I get it.
有段时间我经常嗑扑热息痛
Hey, one time, I got so fucked up on Percocet.
我住在马厩
I was staying at this horse ranch...
我他妈不是瘾君子
I'm not a fucking junkie.
我一直在说
I keep saying this.
我在船上醒来
I woke up in a boat.
有个男人从我身边跑了
There was a man, he ran away from me.
然后医生指控
And then the doctor accuses...
不管发生了什么事
However this happened,
哪怕我做错了什么 也我不知情
if I did something wrong, I have no idea what it is.
好吧 天啊
Okay, hey, fine. Jesus.
我没有指控你 好吧
I'm not accusing you, okay, of anything.
你怎么会在船上
How'd you end up on the boat?
我说了我不知道
That's what I just said. I don't know.
明白了 知道了
Okay, got it. Got it.
什么都不知道吗 拜托
But nothing? I mean, come on.
你不记得上船前干过什么吗
You don't remember fucking anything before the boat?
毛巾
Towels.
我只记得毛巾
I remember towels. T-that's what I remember.
红色的小毛巾
Little ones. They were red.
但是不能碰
But you're not allowed to touch them.
特殊场合用的吗
Ah, like for special occasions.
没错
Exactly.
-特殊场合 -好的 瞧
- Special occasions. - All right, see?
这
That's, uh...
真♥他♥妈♥奇葩
That's fucking weird.
拜托
Come on.
你不必为此哭泣 我们要去"皮肤"了
You don't have to fucking cry about it. We're going to Skins.
你应该挺熟悉的
Something's bound to ring a bell...
我他妈没哭
I'm not fucking crying.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
皮肤
旅店和餐馆
*直到现在 我一直自己过日子*
*Until now, I always got by on my own*
*直到遇见你*
*I never really cared until I met you*
*现在我浑身发抖*
*And now it chills me to the bone*
*我怎么才能让你独处*
*How do I get you alone?*
*我怎么才能让你独处*
*How do I get you alone?*
能来杯水吗
Oh, can I get a water?
天啊 这地方以前很酷的
Jesus, this place used to be so cool.
女服务员穿着抹胸 你知道吗
The waitresses wore these, uh, tube tops or whatever, you know?
可以大饱眼福
So you could see a lot of skin,
但这里还有土豆皮做的菜
but then they also had the potato skins, right?
名字起得挺溜
Sort of clever.
他们会炸三次
Yeah, they fry them, like, three fucking times.
才会变成那样
That's how they get them like that.
你确定就是这里吗
Are you sure this is the right place?
是的
Oh, yeah.
这就是"皮肤"
This is Skins.
但后来有个来自卡尔加里的土豪买♥♥下了汽车旅馆
But then this rich fucking asshole from Calgary bought the motel,
然后弄成了家庭聚餐的地方
decided this had to be a family place.
所有的女孩都被解雇了
And all the girls got fired.
他们就喜欢这样
That's what they do.
谁
Who?
那些该死的人
Fucking people.
有钱有势的人
The powers that be.
他们拿走了自己想要的东西
They take whatever they want,
让剩下的人自行腐烂
and everyone else can go fucking rot.
我对这里完全没印象
I don't recognize any of this.
看来你得好好睡一觉
Well, shit, maybe you just need a good night's sleep.
我家有个沙发床
I got a futon at my place.
就在阳台上
I mean, it's on the sun porch right now
因为我的猫会躲在后面
'cause my cat got behind the fucking...
你搞什么鬼
Are we gonna have a problem with you?
凯尔 伙计
Kyle, my man.
我没跟你说话 巴迪
I'm not talking to you, Buddy.
我叫你离远点
I told you to stay away.
我来过这里 什么时候
I was here? When?
你叫我滚蛋 说这里是家庭聚餐的地方
You told me to "eff off," and this is a family place.
凯尔 拉倒吧
Oh, give me a break, Kyle.
我以前常来这里
I used to come in here.
你会大半夜
You'd be crawling on the floor,
在地上找你的钥匙
looking for your keys by the end of the night,
你当时特别操蛋
you got so fucked up.
注意措辞 巴迪
Hey, language, Buddy!
你还记得有个德国人过来
Do you remember the time that German guy came through,
帮你在卫生间撸管吗
and he gave you a handjob in the bathroom?
然后你给大家买♥♥了一轮酒
You bought everyone a round of drinks afterward.
这里到底怎么了 伙计
What the fuck happened to this place, man?
巴迪 我也没办法 我也想干好
Buddy, it is not up to me. I'm trying to do my job...
住口 住口
Stop. Stop!
你们两个别吵了
Both of you, please.
我什么时候来过这里
When was I here?
昨天和你的朋友 弄得我还得拖地
Yesterday, with your friend. I had to mop the floor.
我有个朋友
I had a friend?
我不知道 你们当时在互相大吼大叫
I don't know, you guys were screaming at each other.
我过来帮忙 你却叫我滚蛋
I came over to help out, and you told me to "eff off"...
你还记得我们刚才说的话吗
Do you remember what we were saying?
我他妈不知道 你为什么问我
I don't fucking know. Why are you asking me?
因为我不记得来过这里
Because I don't remember being here.
那可不嘛
Yeah, that'll happen.
你们整个下午都在喝啤酒和威士忌
You guys were drinking Bud and Maker's all afternoon.
你有收据吗
Do you have that receipt?