剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
Yes, any type of negative exposure, I can limit that.
我会使用很多不同的方法
Well, I use a number of... of different approaches.
我可以过会给你回个电♥话♥吗
Hey, do you mind if I give you a call back?
好的 回聊
Okay. Talk soon.
怎么样了
So...how did it go?
你成为新科林了吗
Are you the new Colin?
我变成了新罗恩
I think I'm the new Ron.
没错
Yeah, you are.
一开始我很紧张
I was nervous at first,
但科林太绝望了
but Colin was just so desperate.
他仿佛在说"你不能这样"
And he was like, "You can't do this,"
"我很擅长解决问题"
and "I'm a problem solver."
我就想
And I was like,
"你之前擅长解决问题
"You were a problem solver,
但现在你就是问题"
but now you are a problem."
操 你要是能拍下来就好了
Fuck, I wish you would've filmed it.
莱纳德 他一听我的话
And Leonard, he just listened to me.
立刻就相信了
Right away he believed me.
现在他让我和国防部打交道
And now he wants me to deal with the DOD.
我可以吗 我不行吧
Can I do that? I mean, I can't do that.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
把认罪书给他们
Just give them the confession.
他们只是想找人负责
They just wanna hold someone responsible.
让科林负责 就这么简单
Colin is responsible. It's that simple.
这可是联邦调查
It's a friggin' federal investigation.
我不能就这么
I can't just walk in there and...
看看我
Look at me.
你可以的 你基本上已经做到了
You can do this. You've basically already done it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
宝贝 没事
Babe, it's okay.
-天啊 -没事的
- Oh, my God. - It's fine.
不 你得
No, you need to...
天啊
God.
来
Here.
冰一下 免得肿起来
Ice it before it swells.
这个仅供装饰 宝贝
Those are for decor only, babe.
多塞帕索斯咖啡
早餐 中餐 晚餐
就剩半天了
Just a half a day left.
也许一天
Maybe a day.
回见 乔迪
All right, I'll see you later, Jodi.
回见 沃特
See you, Walter.
我好多了
I feel fine now.
肯定是头晕之类的
Just must have been dizzy or something.
这种事经常发生吗
Does that happen a lot?
有时候吧
Sometimes, yeah.
我服役的时候脑部有损伤
I had this brain injury back when I served.
什么伤
What kind of injury?
其实我不知道
Well, actually, I'm not sure.
我们碰到了简易爆♥炸♥装置
We hit an IED, and I guess they had to
他们给我做了手术
cut me open back here.
我可以看看吗
May I?
嗯
Yeah.
我失去了几年的记忆 但是
I lost a few years and some of my memory, but...
我现在感觉好多了
I'm feeling better now.
基本上没事了
I'm basically fine.
-嗯 -怎么了
- Yeah. - What?
没什么 我只是
Nothing. I just...
你说你做了手术
you said you had surgery back there.
是的
Yeah.
我妈是这么跟我说的
Well... d... that's what my mom told me.
我没看到伤疤
I just didn't see a scar.
但你现在感觉还好吧
But you're feeling okay now, though?
-是的 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
感觉挺好的
I feel fine.