该死的 - 嘿
Shit! - Hey!
发生什么事了
The fuck is going on?
这是什么 - 什么也不是
What is this? - It's nothing!
这是我的包 仅此而已 只有我的包
It's my bag. That's all. It's just my bag.
我把它藏起来因为我以为 警♥察♥就快突击搜索列车
I hid it, because I thought the police were about to raid the train.
马上回去坐下 立刻
Go back to your seat now. Right now!
该死的… - 这不合理
What the fuck-- - It doesn't make any sense.
没人经过我走到这车厢
No one else passed me on my way up the carriage.
你到底想要证明什么 - 人不是你杀的
What are you trying to prove? - That it wasn't you!
不过我想这就是想帮忙的回报
But I guess this is what you get for trying to help.
回去坐下
Go back to your seat.
快去
Come on. Go.
当他被谋害时 列车停下来了
When he was killed, we were stopped.
当时没有电源 供电轨是断电状态吗
Like, the power was off, the rail wasn't live?
是的 我们走到了轨道上
Yes, we were out on the tracks.
所以如果没人经过小梅 那杀人犯…
So if nobody else walked passed Mei, then whoever did it
一定是从她后面偷偷回到了车上
must've snuck back on the train behind her.
所以她才没看到人
That's why she didn't see them.
山姆
Okay, Sam.
宝宝的母亲正前往碰头点
The baby's mother is heading to the meeting point now.
你好 莉亚 我是奥利维亚 我们通过电♥话♥
Hi, Leah. It's Olivia. We spoke on the phone.
抱歉我需要给你拍张照片 好让蒂莫证实你的身份
I'm sorry, I need to take a photo, so Timo can confirm it's you.
给劫车的人
For the hijacker?
劫车犯要求你单独见他
The hijacker's demanded that you meet him alone.
不过我们就在这里 好吗
But we'll be right here, okay?
他为什么要这么做
Why is he doing this?
你一定知道的 对不对
You must know, right?
他肯定说了什么
He must have said something.
他的儿子死了 而他想要答案
He lost his son. And he wants answers.
可以走了吗
Can we?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
让开
Move.
让开
Move.
你能放我们走吗
Can you let us go?
嘿
Hey.
她是谁
Who is this?
好 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go.
不是你
Not you.
只有宝宝能走
Just the baby.
什么 不行 我得跟他一起走
What? No, I have to go with him.
你不能下车
You can't get off this train.
只有宝宝
Just the baby.
不 我不会让你碰他
No. I won't let you touch him.
不是我
Not me.
是她
Her.
她在等着呢
She'll be waiting.
我知道这不容易…会没事的 好吗
I know it's hard. I know it's hard. It's gonna be fine. Okay?
他会没事的 放心
He's gonna be good. Don't worry.
让开…
Move. Move.
请注意
Attention.
劫车犯已经同意让生病的宝宝下车
The hijacker has agreed to let a sick baby off the train.
其余人一概不准离开
No one else can leave.
试图离开的话 大家都会有危险
If you try to do this, all of you will be in danger.
(本吉)
至少他没再哭了
Well, he's stopped crying at least.
这不是个好征兆
That's not a good sign.
我们就快到了
We're nearly there.
你妈妈来了
Your mama's here.
好 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
你先下车 我来抱他
You go down. I'll take him.
好的
Okay.
我可以抱他 - 好的
I can take him. - Yeah.
很好 没事的
You're okay. You're all right.
把奶瓶递过来
Pass the bottle.
走吧
Go on.
没事了…
Okay. It's okay.
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
没事了…
It's okay. It's okay, it's okay.
没事了…
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了…
It's okay. It's okay.
你长的和我想的不一样
You don't look how I thought you would.
我以为…我也不知道我怎么想
I thought… I don't know what I thought.
不过现在见到你 只觉得你很疲惫
But now I see you, you just look tired.
求你放蒂莫走
Please, let Timo go.
放他们所有人走
Let all of them go.
我办不到
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为我得结束这件事
Because I have to finish this.
你会需要这个的
You'll need this.
感谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
你刚才做了一件好事
That was a good thing you did there.
让我感到很意外
It surprised me.
谢谢
Thanks.
是她干的
It was her?
是啊 现在我们知道对手是谁了
Yeah. And now we know who we're up against.
笑过以后就是泪水
After laughter comes tears
笑过以后就是泪水
After laughter comes tears
笑过以后就会有泪水
After your laughter there'll be tears
当你陷入爱情 你是开心的
When you're in love, you're happy
噢 然后当你在怀抱里 你凝视
Oh, and then, when you're In an arm, you gaze
笑过以后就会有泪水 - 不会一直到永远
After laughter comes tears - This doesn't last always