What do you mean?
山姆 请回复 在吗 山姆
Sam, come in. Are you there? Sam?
奥托 怎么回事
Otto, what's going on?
糟了
Fuck.
那是什么东西
What is it?
什么东西
他们告诉我如果我失败了 玛莎会死
They told me Marsha would die if I failed.
我们…我们也会死
It's... It's all of us, too.
要我说 我们把门打开 - 各位 会有危险啊
I say we open the doors. - It isn't safe, guys.
万一电力恢复了…
If the power comes back on--
我要赌一次 谢谢关心
I'll take my chances, thank you.
好了 弗兰 别把手指伸出去
All right, Fran. Get your fingernails in there...
嘿…你会害死大家的 - 滚一边去
Hey. Hey. You'll get people killed. - Fuck off!
嘿 你在干吗
Hey! Oi, what are you doing?
等一下 奥托 回来
Wait. Otto, come here.
奥托
Otto.
奥托 听到吗
Otto, can you hear me?
为什么不回应
Why aren't you answering?
有人在吗
Is someone there?
喂 - 喂
Hello? - Hello?
喂 - 喂
Hello? - Hello?
你要干吗 - 你要我走 我可以走啊
What are you doing? - You wanted me to go. I can still go.
去报♥警♥ - 不 绝对不行 好吗
Alert the police. - No. No fucking way. Okay?
看到列车上的人吗 你的乘客
You see all those people on that train? Your passengers?
懂吗
Okay?
我们只能继续下去
We just gotta keep going.
怎么继续 杀了弗雷迪吗
How? By killing Freddie?
他们付的钱不足以让我杀人啊
They're not paying me enough for that.
放开我 - 嘿 听着
Let me go. - Hey. Listen.
今天不会有人死
No one is dying today.
如果你需要求助 又无法开口的话
If you need help and you're unable to talk...
那就摁绿色按钮
just press the green button.
嘿 等等 不…
Hey! Wait... No... No...
该死的 嘿
Shit! Hey!
等一下
Wait!
动手啊
Just do it!
杀了我吧 我不在乎
Fucking kill me! I don't care!
听我的话 我就不会为难你
This will go a lot easier if you just listen to me.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
出了什么事
What's going on?
跟我走
Come on!
快 - 好
Come on. - Yeah.
该死的
Fuck.
怎么会这样
What the fuck?
你为什么…为什么要这么做 - 回去坐下
Why did you... Why did you do it? - Go back to your seat.
不…为什么要…
No. No, why did you--
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们现在该怎么办
What are we going to do?
(美茵街地铁站)
列车呢
Where's the train?
隧♥道♥里 距离有100米
Down the tunnel. One hundred meters.
大家出动 - 跟上
Go, team. - Follow.
大家跟紧点 保持队形
Stay close. Tight formation.
时刻跟在我身后
Stay right behind me.
如果出了什么事 我们会救你出来
If anything happens, we'll pull you out.
这边
This way.
他们已就位
They're in position.
法伯尔此刻在接近列车
Faber is nearing the train now.
特警队正在就位 以便掩护他
GSG 9 are moving into position to cover him.
我希望这个决定是对的
I hope this is the right decision.
联♥系♥沃尔夫 法伯尔去了现场 可这是我的行动
Get me Wolf. Faber may be down there, but this is my operation.
山姆呢
And Sam?
他会怎么样
What'll happen to him?
我的首要考虑是列车上的200名乘客
My primary concern is the 200 passengers on the train.
你先别过去
Hang back.
没事的
It's fine.
山姆
Sam.
是我 彼得法伯尔
It's me, Peter Faber.
出来和我谈吧 山姆
Come and talk to me, Sam.
我们一起解决这个问题
Let's resolve this.
我知道你不会杀人 山姆
I know you're not a killer, Sam.
你不想伤害任何人
You don't want to hurt anyone.
我知道你只是个父亲 为失去儿子而悲恸
I know you're just a father grieving his son.
继续 走过来
Go on, keep coming...
站台上…
On the platform...
那是什么
What is that?
留在原地 我们去查看一下
Stay here, we'll check it out.
前方有目标 站台上有人
We have a visual. Somebody on the platform.
什么意思 是谁
What do you mean? Who is it?
上前掩护我
Move up. Cover me.
沃尔夫 收到吗 发现谁了
Wolf, do you copy? Who is it?
是那个拿着公事包的乘客
It's the passenger. The one with the briefcase.
什么 他还活着吗
What? He's alive?!
目标死了
Negative.
怎么办
Now what?
克莱拉 我警告过你 如果你把事情闹大的后果
Clara, I warned you what would happen if you escalated things.
山姆
Sam.
我想要现在结束这一切
I would like to end this now.
相信你也是
As I'm sure would you.
如果能够这么简单就好了
If only it was that easy.
这趟列车上装满了炸♥药♥
This train is rigged with explosives.
打开电源 让我过去
Turn the power back on and let me pass,
否则你会收到更多的尸体
or you'll have a lot more than one dead body on your hands.
出了什么事
What happened?
喂 出了什么事啊
Hello? What happened?
还真是谢谢
Thank fuck for that.
我们收到命令是退下待命
Our orders are to stand down.
听着
Listen up!
我们要让列车驶离
We've got to let the train go through.
叫我可怜先生
Call me Mr. Pitiful
宝贝 这是我现在的名字
Baby, that's my name now
叫我可怜先生
Call me Mr. Pitiful
我的名声由此而来
That's how I got my fame
可是人们总不想去了解
But people just don't want To understand that
什么事能让一个男人这么忧郁
What makes a man feel so blue?
他们叫我可怜先生
They call me Mr. Pitiful
因为我失去了某人 如同你现在一般
'Cause I lost someone Just like you now
他们叫我可怜先生
They call me Mr. Pitiful
现在众所周知
This everybody know now
他们叫我可怜先生
They call me Mr. Pitiful
在我去的大部分地方
'Most every place I go
可是没人似乎愿意去了解
But nobody seems to want to understand that
为何一个男人能唱出如此哀伤的歌♥
How can a man sing such a sad song?