This is good, right? It's what you wanted.
是啊
Yeah.
还有控制中心 警方
And the Control Center, the police,
全都在按照你的要求做
they're doing everything you asked for.
是啊
Yeah.
那为什么一直要威胁别人呢
So why keep threatening people?
你收下钱的时候就应该知道会牵扯这些
You knew what was involved when you took the money.
只希望不会有任何人受到伤害
Just hope no one needs to get hurt.
我也是
Me too.
嗨 - 花是你送的吗
Hi. - Did you send me flowers?
花 不是我
Flowers? No.
我刚收到花
Flowers arrived.
给玛莎尼尔森 没有送花人的名字
Marsha Nelson. No sender.
不是我 我是想过…
Not me. I thought about
要送你花 可是… - 不 不是…
sending you flowers but-- - No. That…
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
等等 玛莎尼尔森
Wait. Marsha Nelson.
会不会是山姆
Was it Sam?
不可能
Doubt it.
我们有好几个月没联♥系♥了
We haven't spoken in months.
也许这就是他送花的原因
Well, maybe that's why he's sending you flowers.
也许吧
Maybe.
我今天一直想着你
I'm thinking about you today.
刚才给你打电♥话♥ 可都打不通
I tried you earlier, but I couldn't get through.
你忘了小茅屋没讯号♥吗
No signal at the bothy, remember?
就是为了与世隔绝
It was sort of the point.
好 你在那里没事吧
Right. And you're sure you're okay up there?
没事 这里很平静 正是我想要的
I'm fine. It's really peaceful here. It's exactly what I needed.
让我有时间深思
Time to reflect.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
好 爱你
Yeah, okay. Love you.
爱你
Love you.
法伯尔先生
Mr. Faber.
我已经尽快赶来了
I got here as quickly as I could.
你只是比我晚了一步
You almost beat me.
听着 这件事显然牵扯到了英国
Look, there's clearly a UK angle here,
但它属于你的管辖范围
but it's your jurisdiction.
我和你老板说了
And as I said to your boss,
要是需要我分享情报或提供看法
if there's any information I can share, any insight I can provide,
那么…
well…
那么我就在这里
well, then I'll be right here.
等等 那个给我
Wait. I'll take that.
贝克警探
Detective Beck.
厕所里发现的
In the toilet?
对
Yes.
(马尔科手♥机♥来电)
(护照)
(奥利维亚撒切尔 未接来电 马尔科 未接来电)
(你好 尼尔森先生)
HELLO, MR. NELSON
约翰贝利布朗…
John Bailey-Brown hasn't been seen
自王国航♥空♥公♥司♥事件后 就销声匿迹了
since the Kingdom Airlines thing.
所以他失踪了
So he is missing?
对
Yes.
他要是出现在德国才让我感到意外
But I'd be surprised if he ended up in Germany.
你这位劫持犯好像不太认同
This hijacker of yours seems to disagree.
他不是我的劫持犯
He's not my hijacker.
但他是英国人
He's British though.
是 可这恐怕不能缩小范围
Yes, I'm afraid that doesn't really narrow it down.
好消息是人总会留下痕迹的
The good news is that everyone leaves a trail.
所以不管他是谁 我们最终会查出他的身份
So whoever this man is, eventually we'll identify him.
不过目前我们毫无线索
But right now we are nowhere.
就像你的列车啊
Much like your train.
其实未必
Actually, maybe not.
他往U8线去了
He's heading on to the U8.
U8线 这怎么可能
The U8? How is that possible?
贝格尔小姐会说明的
Miss Berger will explain.
看到亚历山大广场 是U5线和U8线交汇点吗
You see where the U5 meets the U8 at Alexanderplatz?
这里不能换乘
You can't change here.
可以啊
Yes, you can.
乘客可以换乘 可是列车不行
If you're a passenger, yes. But not if you're a train.
这是一条旧的维修隧♥道♥
It's an old maintenance tunnel.
20年前因为淹过水 所以被关闭了
It was flooded 20 years ago, so they closed it.
以前那些设置点离红色市政厅不远
The old points are just beyond Rotes Rathaus,
也就是列车消失的地方
exactly where the train disappeared.
他在这里 - 所以他弄了一条自己的路线
He's here. - So he's making his own route?
那他接下来要去哪里
Where will he go next?
我们需要疏散所有地铁
We need to evacuate the whole network.
已经在疏散了 还剩下最后几趟列车 还没从他的路线上移走
Already on it. We're just moving the last few trains out of his path.
很好
Good.
抱歉 这不是我的专长
Sorry, this isn't my specific area of expertise.
但你刚才说要移走 他路线上的其他列车吗
But did you say move the trains out of his path?
不好意思 你们是最后的乘客了
Excuse me, you're the last ones…
请你们离开
…you need to leave, please.
好了 没人了 谢谢
That's it. That's all of them. Thanks.
所有站长请注意
All station managers be advised.
请前往亚历山大广场报到 协助疏散工作
Please report to Alexanderplatz to assist with evacuation.
控制中心 收到 我可以加入 在U5线 对吧
Copy that, Control. I can attend. The U5, yes?
不 是U8线
No. U8.
格雷姆 - 撒切尔
Graham. - Thatcher.
柏林地铁上的事件
The thing on the U-Bahn?
对 我们一有机会就会向政♥治♥部门汇报
Yeah. We'll brief political section when we can.
好 就问一句 有被卷入的英国市民吗
Right. Just quickly, are there any UK citizens caught up in it?
拜托 你也知道程序 - 这里面肯定有关联
Come on. You know the drill. - There must be some connection
否则你们秘密情报局的人不会挤在里面了
or all you suits from SIS wouldn't be crammed in there together.
好 我只能说没有关于英国受害者的报告
Okay. Let's just say there are no British victims being reported.
伦敦政♥府♥在线上
London's waiting on the line.
好了 各位 我们开始吧
Okay, everyone. Let's get started.
好 克莱拉
Okay, Clara.
照着台本念
Stick to the script.
我们听得见你和列车之间的所有对话
We can hear everything between you and the train…
需要的话 我们会介入
…and we'll step in if you need us.
明白吗
Understood?
明白
Understood.
很好
Good.
这样刺♥激♥他 我们要冒很大的风险
It's a huge risk to provoke him like this.
移♥动♥环境的风险更大 这么做能让我们掌握控制权
A mobile situation is even riskier. This will give us control.
也会帮我们拖延时间
This will give us time.
找到他了
There he is.
做得好
Good job.
你在干吗 - 你看
What are you doing? - Look.
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
克莱拉 我以为我们达成共识了
Clara, I thought we had an understanding.
的确
We do.
那你在耍什么花招
So what the hell are you doing?
你前面的列车抛锚了
The train in front of you is broken down.
我们在想办法将它移走
We are trying to move it.
让我看看工程团队还需要多久
Let me figure out how long the engineering team will take.
特警队可以在15分钟内抵达现场
GSG9 can be on site in 15 minutes.
盲目地派遣武装部队下去 这是拿乘客们的性命冒险
We send armed units down there blind, we are risking passengers' lives.
好 派特警队去现场
Okay. Get GSG9 on-site.
不过没我的指示 不得行动
But they do not engage until I say so.
法伯尔先生
Mr. Faber…
15分钟 你只有这点时间 给我有关这家伙的确切情报
Fifteen minutes. That's how long you have to get me something solid on this guy.
好 收到
Yes, okay. Copy that.
大家出动
Let's go.
去亚历山大广场
To Alexanderplatz.
那要怎么跟他们说
And what are we telling them?
他们怎么骗我们的 我们就怎么骗他们
Well, we tell them the same lies that we're being told.
快说
Go on.
“前方有列车挡着去路 ”
"A train blocking the line up ahead"?
到底还有多少鬼话要我们相信呢
How much of this bullshit do they expect us to swallow?
那个是什么
What is that?