你们需要找出那个人是谁
You need to be asking yourself who that is.
(拖延)
We're looking into the Hamburg CCTV. But we need more time.
我们已经在调查汉堡监控了 但我们需要更多时间
还有你要保证再也不会有人受伤
And your assurance that no one else will be hurt.
先发照片再说
Photo first.
(家庭)
好
Okay.
我知道你是个父亲 山姆
I know you're a father, Sam.
列车上也有很多家庭
There are families on this train.
小朋友
Children.
他们肯定会感到非常害怕
They must be so scared.
你身边有谁
Who's there with you?
我们想要了解你 才能帮助你
We want to understand. So we can help.
因为我不认为你想伤害任何人
Because I don't think you want to hurt anyone.
不是真的想伤害 - 你…
Not really. - You...
你们根本不了解我 好吗
You do not know anything about me, okay?
(动机)
我们知道你为什么要找到约翰贝利布朗
We know why you want John Bailey-Brown.
我们知道他对你儿子做的事
We know what he did to your son.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry...
关于凯的事
about Kai.
不管是谁在你身边 我要马上跟那个人对话
Whoever's there with you, I want to speak to them. Now.
你好 山姆
Hello, Sam.
我叫彼得法伯尔
My name is Peter Faber.
我在英国情报局工作
I'm with British Intelligence.
我希望结束这一切 不要再有人丧命
I want to end this without anyone else dying.
法伯尔 你对我一无所知
Okay, Faber, you don't know anything about me
也不知道我能干出什么事 好吗
or what I'm fucking capable of. Okay?
刚才那名乘客的事 可能会发生在其他人身上
What happened to that passenger, it can happen to someone else
如果我没有得到我想要的
if I do not get exactly what I need.
(亚历山大广场)
他们还没控制火势 我们还不能下去
They haven't got the fire under control. We can't go down there.
那机器人呢
And the robot?
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me...
谢谢
Thank you.
(大不列颠及北爱尔兰联合王国)
(护照)
我必须打断节目 为您带来突发新闻
I must interrupt you to bring some breaking news.
由于警方拒绝发表官方评论
With the police refusing to comment officially...
我们的报道源自匿名消息
...we are now hearing reports from an anonymous source:
那就是亚历山大广场 发生爆♥炸♥后 有一人丧命
...there has been a fatality following an explosion at Alexanderplatz.
好啊 现在还走漏了风声
Great, so now we have a leak.
都给我打起精神来
Get your shit together.
要是乘客们发现这件事 有可能会把尼尔森逼急了
If the passengers find out, it might force Nelson's hand.
已传遍社交媒体了
It's all over social media.
你说这和控制权有关是什么意思
You said it's all about control, what did you mean?
他资料里的东西
The stuff in his file.
每一个细节都很精细
Every detail, it is meticulous.
他花了一年时间整理这些
He spent a year putting this together.
所以他是个聪明人
So he's a clever man.
很有耐心
Patient man.
然后随机杀死一名无辜乘客
And he kills an innocent passenger randomly,
还是在一小时之内
within an hour.
毫无退路可言
No way back.
不觉得奇怪吗
Does that strike you as odd?
他很愤怒 很迫切
He's angry and desperate.
可他没有退缩
But he didn't flinch.
我们都看到了
We all saw that.
他表现出绝对的自♥制♥力
He showed absolute self-mastery.
第一次杀人是要付出代价的
Killing someone for the first time, it exacts a price.
我见识过
I've seen it.
可是他没表现出来
Not for him.
搜寻贝利布朗的事进展如何
Where are we on Bailey-Brown?
我们有汉堡入境的名单
We have the Hamburg entry lists.
很好 然后呢
Okay, and?
没查到有化名或假身份的护照
Nothing that's flagging as an alias, or counterfeit.
我们在等监控画面
We're waiting for the footage
但我不认为会找到任何确凿证据
but I doubt we'll find anything conclusive.
我们快没时间了
We're gonna run out of time.
噢 糟了
Oh, shit.
抱歉 这是谁的脚车
Sorry, whose bike is this?
他刚才走进你的车厢 好像叫弗雷迪
He went into your carriage. Freddie, I think.
啊 那个装腔作势的家伙
Ah, the mandarin.
管他什么样 他去找驾驶员了
Whatever he is. He's... He's gone to check on the driver.
那他不需要脚车了 借过 不好意思
Then he won't need his bike. Can I? Sorry.
山姆也去了 那个英国人
Sam went too. The English guy.
什么
What?
柏林地铁上发生了事故
There's been an incident on the U-Bahn.
抱歉 你刚说什么 - 什么
Sorry, what did you say? - What?
这里写U8线上有炸♥弹♥恐吓
It says a bomb threat on the U8.
这与我们无关
Well, that's not us.
现在有关系了 因为我们改道了
Well, it is now. Since we diverted.
万一我们就是事故呢
What if we're the incident?
你在柏林见过这个吗
You've seen this thing in Berlin?
什么
What?
疑似在柏林地铁上 发生恐怖事件的报道…
Reports are coming in of a suspected terrorist incident...
地铁劫持事件 - 不断传来
Subway hijack. - ...on Berlin's U-Bahn.
有传闻说发生了爆♥炸♥ 所有地铁站现已关闭
There are rumors of an explosion. The entire network has been closed...
搞什么
What the hell?
在吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
别吭声 知道吗
Not a fucking word. Okay?
怎么了 嘿 - 嘿
Yeah? Hey. - Hey.
没事吧 我是说车上
Is everything all right with... with the train?
乘客们开始有点担心
The passengers are getting a little worried.
没事 一切都没问题
No, everything's under control.
驾驶员只是要求我给予帮助
The driver asked for my help.
好的 - 就这样
Okay. - Yeah.
我只是因为…
Just because
新闻上出现一些关于恐怖警报的报道
there's some stuff on the news about a terror alert.
真的吗
Really?
我没听说
I haven't heard anything about that.
先回到座位上吧 好吗
I would just get back to your seat, yeah?
是吗 - 是啊
Yeah? - Yeah.
真的没什么事
Everything's fine.
好吧 - 好的
All right. - Yeah.
好
Okay.
驾驶室里没事吧
Is everything okay up there?
我刚说了 - 我只是确认一下
I just told you. - I'm just checking.
没事 谢谢
All good, thanks.
好吧
All right.
怎么了
What's going on?
车上好像有问题
Something's up with this train.
山姆没事吧
Is Sam okay?
我不知道 不过事情有点不对劲
I don't know, but something weird is going on.
好了 我们走吧 同学们 谁想参加快问快答呢
All right. Let's go. Kids, who's up for a quick quiz?
(亚历山大广场)
你听到爆♥炸♥声吗
You heard an explosion?
我不知道 我已经听不见任何声音了
I don't know. I just couldn't hear anymore.
我们从地铁站撤出到半路时 他们说炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
We were already halfway out of the station when they said it detonated.
一切都很模糊
It's all a bit of a blur.
好 那就试着弄清楚一点
Well let's try to get some clarity...
他们现在把机器人送进现场
They're sending the robot in right now.
很好 虽然不能帮忙找约翰贝利布朗
Good, although it won't help us find John Bailey-Brown.
而且我们也没有太长…
And we don't have long...
我呢 和司法部门取得联络了
I spoke to a contact in the Justice Department.
至于为什么没有约翰贝利布朗的记录
And the reason there is no record of John Bailey-Brown
是因为7月25日早上8点到9点之间
is that no one at all entered the port of Hamburg
没有一个人出入汉堡港口
between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. on the 25th of July.
我敢说这是不可能的事
Which is, I'm gonna say, unlikely.
有人删掉了记录
Someone deleted it?
访问那些数据的IP地址 被追踪到在你办公处外
The data was accessed from an IP address outside of your organization
一条大街叫施瓦本大街