Phones! Out the window.
立刻把手♥机♥拿出来
Phones. Now.
(莉亚来电)
嘿 不准接电♥话♥
Hey! Do not answer that phone.
求你了 是我太太 她以为我两小时前就下车了
Please. It's my wife. She thought I would be out of here two hours ago.
我儿子有哮喘 他才四个月大
My son, he's asthmatic. He's only four months old.
很快就结束了 - 求你了 不要
This'll be over soon. - Please, no.
嘿…
Hey, hey.
你说你之前和有关当局交涉
You said you were talking to the authorities
他们在听从你的指示
and that they were listening to you?
我知道你不会释放任何人♥质♥ 可是求你了
I'm sure you don't want to release any hostages, but please.
我们一定有办法让他下车的 对吧
There has to be a way we can get him off the train?
他的名字
What's his name?
本吉
Benji.
本吉多尼茨
Benji D?nitz.
本吉
Benji.
看情况吧
No promises.
嘿 我是蒂莫 请在哔声后留言
Hey, this is Timo. Please leave a message after the beep.
嘿
Hey.
她要干吗
What is she doing?
我知道他不是你杀的
I know you didn't kill him.
山姆 让我帮帮你吧
Sam. Let me help you.
小梅 我能说实话吗
Mei, can I be honest?
我确实记得你
I do remember you.
我对你记忆最深的一点就是 你真得学学该放弃的时候放弃
And the thing that I remember about you is that you need to learn when to quit.
如果你想帮我 那就回去坐下 闭上你的臭嘴
If you wanna help me, I need you to go back to your seat and shut the fuck up.
我说了 我不需要你的帮助
I told you before. I don't need your help.
丹就是担心你罢了
Dan's just worried about you, that's all.
我能照顾我自己 - 看得出来
I can take care of myself. - Clearly.
你该庆幸我不再是个警♥察♥
You're lucky I'm not on the force anymore,
不然我早就把你抓起来了
or I'd have to do you for "going equipped."
你和他在曼彻斯特是同事
You served with him in Manchester?
是啊 那是很久的事了 我提早退休
Yeah. It was a while back. Took early retirement.
和我的老婆在因弗内斯经营民宿
Wife and I run a B&B down in Inverness.
我跟丹说开会儿车就到 所以没问题
Told Dan it was no problem for a bit of a drive.
你的兼♥职♥就是监视别人的女朋友
Side hustle is it, spying on people's girlfriends?
他跟我说了你儿子的事
He told me about your son.
有关忌日和其他一切… - 你没有资格和我说这些
About the anniversary and everything-- - You don't get to talk to me about that.
你说得对
Fair enough.
这不是我第一次受到不必要的关注了
It's not the first time I've had unwanted attention.
自凯出事以后
Since Kai.
我的前夫山姆一直四处打听
Sam, my ex-husband, has been knocking on a lot of doors.
惹了不该惹的人
Pissing off the wrong sorts of people?
难怪啊 你会提着斧头
Well. That explains the ax.
听着 别介意 但我现在真没心情招待任何人
Look, no offense, but I'm not really in the mood for company right now.
嘿 你被他伤着了吗
Hey, did he hurt you?
噢 不是 这是之前的伤 我真没事
Oh, no. This is from before. I'm okay, honestly.
好吧
Okay.
其实你能帮我看看吗
Actually, would you mind taking a look?
可以啊 过来
Yes. Come here.
那是弗雷迪的脚车 对吧
That's Freddie's bike, right?
对啊
Yeah.
还让我看着它
Said I'd keep an eye on it.
我想问
Listen.
当电源被切断 大家都乱成一锅粥时
During the power cut, when everything was kicking off,
你就坐在这里吗 - 是啊
you were sat here? - Yeah.
你没看见谁经过你 穿过那扇门吗
You didn't happen to see who went past you, through the door?
没有 抱歉 当时情况很混乱
No, sorry. It was just so chaotic.
怎么这么问
Why?
万一还有其他人牵扯在内呢
What if someone else is involved?
我认为是他一人所为
My take is that he's on his own.
就像狗急了也会跳墙一样
It's just like a desperate guy in a desperate situation.
嘿 你看…这里有点瘀伤 好在不严重
Hey, look… It's a little bruised, but I reckon you got off lightly.
谢谢你
Thanks.
好
Okay.
(疯传未经证实的柏林地铁事件视频)
VIRAL VIDEO OF AN UNCONFIRMED 'BERLIN U-BAHN INCIDENT'
克莱拉 在吗 他人在哪里
Clara, are you there? Where is he?
山姆 我们在 什么事
Sam, we're listening. What is it?
克莱拉 列车上有个生病的宝宝
Clara, there is a baby on board. It is sick.
我想把他送回他母亲身边
I wanna get it back to its mother.
(本吉多尼茨)
好的 山姆 这绝对是我们能协助的事
Yes, Sam. This is something we can certainly look into.
他叫本吉 全名本吉多尼茨
His name is Benji. Benji D?nitz.
如果你能确定交出 约翰贝利布朗的时间和地点
If you confirm a time and place for the handover of John Bailey-Brown,
那我就同意 让你们帮帮这宝宝
then we can agree to give this baby the help it needs.
山姆 我们会照做的
We will do that, Sam.
很好 因为如果你们办不到
Good. Because if you can't…
就是你们的错了
Well, it's on you.
他本来在和我会面的路上 手上也有汉堡出入境的证据
He was on his way to meet me. He had the Hamburg border evidence.
我就是…不明白 他为什么不直接来大使♥馆♥
I just… I don't understand why he didn't just come to the Embassy
通过正确渠道去做呢
and do this the right way.
都帮他安排好了
It was all set up for him.
他明显改变心意了
He clearly had a change of heart.
和他的前妻谈过了吗 - 我整个早上都在尝试联络她
Did you speak to his ex-wife? - I've been trying her all morning.
再试试吧
Try again.
我觉得我们需要所有的背景资料 去了解他做这些的理由
I think we need all the background we can get on why he's doing this.
伯格曼大街
Bergmannstrasse.
地点定在这里
That's the location.
伯格曼大街
Bergmannstrasse?
是什么地铁站
What station is that?
伯格曼大街是个幽灵站
Bergmannstrasse is a ghost station.
U6线上的一个废弃车站
An abandoned stop on the U6.
没有摄像头和乘客
No cameras. No passengers.
没有人证
No witnesses.
你们可以把约翰贝利布朗带到这里
This is where to bring John Bailey-Brown
如果真想把人交出去的话
if you really are planning to hand him over.
(伯格曼大街)
那我们先把人带到那里
Let's just get him there first.
这是在9点到9点45分之间 所有在U5线站台上的监控画面吗
And these are all the feeds from the U5 platforms between 9:00 and 9:45?
没错
Yes.
我跟你说 我一直觉得 我会是个称职的警探
You know, I always thought I'd make a good detective.
我每次看电视剧 里面的警♥察♥总说
I watch that show where the guy always goes…
“请出示您的驾照和登记卡”
"License and registration, please."
对吗
Right?
基本上警♥察♥的活儿很轻松吧
Basically this cop shit is easy, right?
跟我来
Come with me.
去哪儿
Where to?
柏林地铁
To the U-Bahn.
山姆
Sam.
我们选好交出约翰贝利布朗的地点了
We have somewhere to hand over John Bailey-Brown.
说吧
Go on.
伯格曼大街
Bergmannstrasse.
伯格曼大街
Bergmannstrasse?
好久没听到这个站名了
Haven't heard that for a while.
我是指严格来说能去 不过它在U6线
I mean, it's technically possible, but it's on the U6.
那你得给我们指路 温特
You will have to route us, Winter.
没问题 山姆 不过首先得让那宝宝下车
I will, Sam. But first, we will need to get that baby off the train.
当然 我们说好的
Of course. That was the deal.
很好 我们正在追踪他的家属 找到后再联♥系♥
Good. We're tracing next of kin. We'll be in touch.
正在移送囚犯
The prisoner is on the move.
收到 联邦警♥察♥马上就到
Copy that. Bundespolizei are arriving shortly.
约翰 来点新鲜空气
Bit of fresh air, John.
但别上瘾了
Don't get used to it.
马尔瑙正在停靠
Murnau is pulling in now…
好了 约翰 你得跟我走了
Okay, John. You're coming with me.
他来这里干吗
What's he doing here?
把囚犯押上车
Get the prisoner in the car!
直接前往伯格曼大街 行动
Then head directly to Bergmannstrasse. Move!
不行 不能又把他放走了
No! No, we can't let him go again.
您的权限已被废止
Your credentials have been revoked.
我的权限
My credentials?
别跟上来 否则我把你抓起来
Stand down, or I'll have you arrested.