噢 这件事推给你做了 是吗
Oh, that got shunted down to you, did it?
他烦了我们好几个月
He's been bugging us for months.
他现在到了柏林
Well, he's in Berlin.
你邀请了他过来
You've invited him in?
是啊
Yeah.
我们要和联邦司法部的人见面
We're sitting down with someone from the Federal Office of Justice.
刚才我好像看到阿诺德戈特在大堂呢
Thought I saw Arnold Goth in the lobby.
祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
德国不像宣传中说的总是那么有效率
Germany not always as efficient as advertised.
对了 你来柏林做什么呢
So, what are you doing in Berlin?
我…
I'm...
只是来开会
just here for a meeting.
真的吗 - 是啊
Really? - Yeah.
德国商业银行的合并吗
The Commerzbank merger?
你没办法透露
You can't say.
为客户保密
Client confidentiality.
完全能理解
Totally get it.
我不是想打听什么
I don't mean to pry.
只是在《金融时报》上看到了一篇文章
I saw the piece in the FT.
有关王国航♥空♥的劫机事件…审讯
The Kingdom hijacking... The inquest.
你经历了很多
You've been through a lot.
嘿 我了解
Hey, I get it.
是我也会不知所措
I'd be a mess.
虽然我没有经历过那种事 不过你知道 还有其他的事
I mean, I've never been through that, but, you know, other stuff.
比如很糟糕的分手
Bad breakup.
简直是个混♥蛋♥
Such a bastard.
重启了人生 这就是现在的我了
Control, alt, deleted my life. Now, I'm here.
玛莎尼尔森
Marsha Nelson?
玛莎史密斯尼尔森
Marsha Smith-Nelson.
你…怎么…
How did you...
这个送错了
Got sent these by mistake.
是他决定的
He called it.
让我们一路走到这里
Made us walk all the way over here.
要在这里住上一周
You staying the week?
就几天
Just a few days.
体验一下独居生活
Taste of the solitary life?
能找到你算我幸运吧
It's lucky I found you, eh?
也许是倒霉
Or not.
谢谢你大老远跑来
Thanks for making the trip up.
不客气
It's no bother.
你生日 还是情人节
Is it your birthday? Or Valentine's?
不是 是…
No. It's...
纪念日
It's an anniversary.
(玛莎尼尔森)
今天好忙啊
So busy today.
讽刺的是 我所在的机构曾经策划活动 鼓励更多人乘搭柏林地铁
Ironically, my agency worked on a campaign to get more people to use the U-Bahn.
你呢
What about you?
你的职业是什么
What's your profession?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
非政♥府♥组织
NGO?
人道主义援助
Humanitarian aid?
猜对了吗 不对
Right? No.
猜对了 我是志愿医护人员
You got me. I'm a volunteer medic.
我就知道
I knew it.
是的 不错
Yes. Nice.
对了 你的文身很酷
Cool ink by the way.
(警♥察♥)
是啊
Yes...
它只是我任性青春岁月的一种提醒
It's just a reminder of my wayward youth.
噢 很好啊
Oh, that's sweet.
给他点零钱吧
Give him some change.
或是一颗药 - 弗兰
Or a pill. - Fran.
天啊 - 抱歉
Jesus. - Sorry.
大家都说柏林物价高 不过说实话
People say Berlin's not cheap, but honestly,
用同样的租金 你能享受到宽敞得多的居住空间
I think you get so much more space for your rent.
你去哪里呢
Where you heading?
噢 还有两个站就到了
Oh, I'm like two more stops.
抱歉 借过一下
Sorry. Excuse me.
借过 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢 借过一下
Please. Coming through.
我不该提到私人事情
I shouldn't have mentioned the personal stuff.
我只是想跟你聊聊 因为…
I just want to talk to you because...
抱歉 借过一下 - 这对我来说是个机会
Sorry. Mind out the way. - ...I could really use a break.
如果我能够向你请教
If there's any way I could pick your brains,
或者说这是我的进取方式
or, and this is me leaning in,
不过如果你有空缺的话…
but if you ever have any openings...
把履历发给我吧
Send me your résumé.
太棒了
Amazing.
等等 我没有你的电邮
Wait. I don't have your e-mail...
卢卡斯 这里
Lukas, over here.
喂…慢点…
Oi! Oi, oi, oi! Slow down. Slow down.
去吧 - 好
Go ahead. - Okay.
完成任务了 丽贝卡 喂
That's my lot. Rebecca! Oi!
成为解决问题的人 而非污染环境的人
Be part of the solution, not the pollution.
给我马上捡起来
Pick it up. Now.
你有看到…
Did you see...
看来你把他们管好了
Looks like you've got them under control.
谢谢 - 没事
Thank you. - Yeah.
博物馆几点开门呢
What time's the museum open?
10点 不过到了9点半 就会有一堆人在排队了
Ten. But at half past, the queue's gonna be a mile long. So...
就这天气…
And in this weather...
拜托 你们英国人就喜欢排队
Please. You Brits, you love to queue
就好像你们喜欢投诉天气一样
just as much as you like to complain about the weather.
很暖和啊 快跟上
It's cozy. Come on.
你没事吧
You all right?
乔治 怎么了
George, what's going on?
老师 我们能不能走路 - 我们只搭三个站
Sir, couldn't we just walk? - We're on that train for three stops.
你大可以屏住呼吸 快走
You can practically hold your breath. Come on.
嘿 快走 - 我们能不能…
Hey, come on. - Can we just...
拜托你 看路啊
Look where you are going, please.
孩子们 我们的车
Yes, kids, this is us.
快…上车…
Come on, come on, come on. Go, go, go, go, go.
两人一组 快走
Stay in pairs. Let's go.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7…
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...
慢点…8 9 10 11
Slow, slow, slow. Eight, nine, ten, eleven,
12 13 14 15…
twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen...
嘿 怎么了 是地铁的问题吗
Hey, what's up? Is it the train?
怎么了 - 老师 我不行
What's going on? - Sir, I can't.
我觉得你可以 乔治 快上车
I think you can, George. Come on.
老师 可以等一下吗
Sir, can you just wait for a second?
乔治 可以上车吗
George, can you step on, please?
上车啊
Just get on the train.
快上车啊
Just get in, please.
我的天 - 真丢脸
Oh, shit. - That is so embarrassing.
女生们 别这样 - 别惹我 丽贝卡
Girls, please. - Piss off, Rebecca.
你没事吧 - 是的 没事
You all right? - Yeah, fine.
就是乔治和往常一样难搞
Just George fretting as usual.
好 走吧
Come on, let's go.
老师 我的流量用完了 怎么办
Sir. I ran out of data. What do I do?
不知道啊 互相聊天呗
I don't know. Talk to each other.
谢天谢地你没练习德语
God forbid you practice any German.
这简直就是恶梦
This is a total nightmare.
你会说英语吧 很好
You speak English, yeah? Yeah.
是啊 我也这么认为
Yeah, I thought so.
不要做什么愚蠢的事 好吗
Let's not try anything stupid, yeah?
嘿 兄弟
Hey, mate.
借过
Excuse me.
你还好吗
You all right?
我知道你要做什么
I know what you're doing.