好像是 很快会知道更多详情
Looks like it. We will know more soon.
有什么最新情况
What's the latest?
都是他伪造的
He faked it all.
根本没有炸♥药♥ 所以接下来
There were no explosives, so go ahead.
你可以说:“我都说了嘛”
You can say, "I told you so."
下一站已有特警队待命
We have units in position at the next station.
要是他真的在诈唬 是时候拿回控制权了
If he really is bluffing, it's time to take back control.
还好吗
You all right there?
是不是有什么我不懂的窍门
Is there a knack to this that I'm not getting?
窍门就是用链锯
It's called a chainsaw.
你没有叫德士吧
You didn't order a cab, did you?
没 怎么了 - 噢 我只是奇怪
No, why? - Oh. I wondered.
就是…前面有个家伙
Just... It's that bloke down the lane.
谁 - 一个开黑色SUV的家伙
What bloke? - Some twat in a black SUV,
白白净净的 不像本地人
too clean to be local.
可能没什么
It's probably nothing.
(柏林火车总站)
我是温特 - 我们在制♥作♥炸♥弹♥人的家
This is Winter. - We found a burner phone
找到一次性手♥机♥
in the bomb maker's apartment.
最后一通电♥话♥是打给山姆尼尔森的
The last number called was Sam Nelson's.
亚历山大广场发生的是纵火事件
It was arson at Alexanderplatz.
整件事看起来像个骗局
The whole thing looks like a hoax.
不…不可能
No, no, no. It can't be.
人♥质♥拿着的公事包里没有炸♥弹♥
The briefcase the hostage carried had no bomb.
听我说 肯定有炸♥弹♥
Listen to me. There is a bomb.
不是在那个公事包里 那就是在别的地方
If it wasn't in that briefcase, then it's somewhere else.
这是你了结这事的机会
This is your chance to end this.
我不会派枪手的
I am not sending marksmen.
如果还有一个炸♥弹♥… - 不用派枪手
If there's another bomb-- - Not marksmen.
让我面对面和他谈
Let me speak to him face to face.
在没人送命之前 让我结束它吧
Let me end this without anyone dying.
这太冒险了
It's too risky.
让我♥干♥回我的老本行吧
Let an old spy ply his trade.
过去30年 我和无数杀人犯打交道
I've worked with killers for 30 years.
而山姆尼尔森不是他们那一类人
And Sam Nelson is not one of them.
35分钟
Thirty-five minutes.
什么
What?
你说过了30分钟 他们就会知道你在诈唬
You said it would take 30 minutes before they realized you were bluffing.
现在已经过了35分钟
But it's been 35.
要怎么知道
How will we know?
他们发现端倪了
That they've figured it out.
真讨厌 - 怎么回事
I hate this. - What the fuck?
这就是你要的答案
Well, there's your answer.
大家别激动 好吗 同学们 冷静
Everybody stay calm, all right? Kids, stay calm.
需要的话 用手♥机♥
Use your phones if you have to.
各位 保持冷静
Everybody... We're gonna stay calm.
老师…怎么回事 动不了了吗
Sir, sir, what's going on? Are we stuck?
我们保持冷静
We're staying calm.
电力怎么了
What happened to the power?
是自动防故障装置
It's a fail-safe. Automatic.
因为火势扩大的缘故
Because of the fire spreading.
我们正想办法给你恢复供电
We are trying to get the power back on for you.
还要多久
How quickly can you get the power back on?
几分钟
A few minutes.
听着 如果列车再不赶快出发
Listen to me. If this train is not moving very, very soon,
此事闹大的后果将由你承担
I will hold you responsible for escalating this.
明白
Understood.
我们会满足你所有的要求
Yes, all your demands will be met.
只是需要一点时间让电力恢复
We just need a little time to fix the power.
他们不会重新打开电源的
They won't turn it back on.
切断电源是不是所有设施都会断电
The power cut, does it kill everything?
对 没有无线网络和实时画面
Yeah. No Wi-Fi, no live feeds.
简直是个黑洞
It's a complete black hole.
唯一剩下的是…
The only thing is...
嘿…你要干吗
Hey, hey, hey. What are you doing?
这里有个紧急灯开关
It's only a switch for the emergency light. Here.
无线网络和电♥话♥信♥号♥♥都没了 - 不会吧
Wi-Fi and phone signal's gone. - No way.
完了
Shit.
我们自己没法开启电源吗
And there's no way we can turn the power on ourselves?
没办法 都是中♥央♥控制的
No. No way. It's all centralized.
有什么是我们能利用的吗
Do we have anything we can use?
真的炸♥弹♥ 武器
Like a real bomb? Weapon?
他们不会武装一个他们想陷害的人
They're not gonna arm a guy they're trying to set up.
什么也没给你吗
They gave you nothing?
这是一场扑克游戏
This is a game of poker.
你不需要一手好牌才能赢 只要会诈唬就行了
You don't have to have the best hand to win, you just have to have the best bluff.
万一他们识破诈唬呢
And what if they call that bluff?
那怎么办
What then?
到时我真的会丧命吗
Do I have to die for real?
不好意思
Excuse me.
列车晚上停在哪里呢
Where are the trains parked at night?
失物招领处在鲁道夫大街
Lost Property is Rudolfstrasse.
我在寻找炸♥弹♥
I'm looking for a bomb.
女士们 先生们 本站已关闭
Ladies and gentlemen. This station is closed.
请前往最近的出口处
Please head to the nearest exit.
女士们 先生们 本站已关闭
Ladies and gentlemen. This station is closed.
请前往最近的出口处
Please head to the nearest exit.
你确定它昨晚就停在这儿
And you're sure it was parked here last night?
是啊
Yes.
这是雪吗
Is that snow?
老师 我真的要下车
Sir, I need to get off the train.
马上 - 就快了
Right now. - It won't be long.
这句话你已经说了两小时了 大家都知道这是胡扯
You've been saying that for two hours now, and we all know it's bullshit.
老师 他们说的是炸♥弹♥啊 我好害怕
They're talking about a bomb, sir. I'm scared.
听着 我们…大家都很害怕
Listen, we're... we're all scared.
好吗 大家都很害怕
Okay? We're all scared.
糟了
Shit.
我…
I...
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
到外面的隧♥道♥里说
Outside in the tunnel.
那我呢
What about me?
我们只是要确保隧♥道♥是安全的
We're just gonna make sure that the tunnel's safe.
别像上次那样挡着我们的道 我需要你待在这里
They haven't blocked us in like last time. Okay, I just need you to stay here
再过一会儿 好吗
just a little bit longer. Okay?
很快就结束了 对吗
It'll be over soon, right?
嘿
Hey.
我不会伤害你或车上的任何人
I'm not gonna hurt you. Or anyone on this train.
不过我需要你相信我
All right, but I just need you to trust me.
如果你能做到的话 我会确保大家安全…回到家
And if you can do that, I'll make sure everyone gets home... safe.
所以你要去查看 他们没再挡着我们的道吗
So, you want to check they're not trying to block us again?
不 他们不知道用什么办法 在列车上监视我们
No. On the train they've got eyes on us somehow.
不知道怎么办到的
I don't know how...
不过他们在监听我们
but they're listening to us.
电源被关闭后 我想能在黑暗中结束这一切
With the power off in the dark, I think we can end this.
你想怎么做
How do you want to do this?
这里有座机吧
You've got landlines right?
在隧♥道♥里
Down in the tunnels?
有 大概…
Yes. They're like
每500米有一个 - 很好
every 500 meters. - Okay.
我要你跑去其中一个座机
I want you to run to one of these landlines.
打给英国警方
Okay, get the British police on the line.
然后告诉他们玛莎史密斯尼尔森有危险
All right. Tell them Marsha Smith-Nelson is in danger.
记住 玛莎史密斯尼尔森
Okay, Marsha Smith-Nelson.
那是你…
Is that your...
孩子的母亲 - 没错
your kid's mother? - Yes, that's her.
如果能保障玛莎的安全 大家都能回家
If we get Marsha to safety, everyone goes home.
好
Okay.
好 - 很好
Okay. - Okay.
真是的 - 抱歉
Oh, shit. - I'm sorry.
那是什么
What is that?
什么东西