We should be moving again shortly.
那就好
Very good.
山姆 你在哪里
Sam, where are you?
听着 我知道你大老远从伦敦过来
Listen, I know you came all the way from London,
可这次面谈是我花了好几个星期才促成的
but it took me weeks to set this meeting up.
尽快回电给我吧 好吗
Just call me as soon as you can, okay?
尼尔森的事怎么样了
How did it go with Nelson?
他放我鸽子了
He stood me up.
也许有个很好的藉口
Might have a good excuse.
全柏林地铁都被延误了 好像是什么恐怖事件
There's delays all over the U-Bahn. Terror incident of some kind.
控制中心 这里是列车2637 出了什么事
Control, this is Wagon 2637. What's going on?
疏散列车里的乘客 这是命令
Evacuate your train. That's an order.
另外避免使用这个频道
And stay off this channel.
女士们 先生们 本站已关闭
Ladies and gentlemen, this station is closed.
请前往最近的出口处
Please head to the nearest exit.
外面很冷 不过柏林是一个能步行的城市
It's very cold, but Berlin is a very walkable city.
我们稍后会恢复地铁服务
And we will be back up and running later.
那不太可能
I doubt it.
为什么
How come?
出了什么事啊
What's going on?
听说有个驾驶员惹出大♥麻♥烦了
I'm hearing there's a driver in serious trouble.
在这条地铁线上
On this line?
好了 一切准备就绪
Okay, we're all set…
开下去吧
Let's get going.
好的
Okay.
怎么了 - 该死的
What is it? - Fuck.
奥托
Otto?
是那个紧急刹车警报
It's the emergency brake alarm.
有人按了紧急刹车 除非重启 不然我们走不了
Someone pulled it. We can't move until it's reset.
他们为什么按紧急刹车呢 为什么
Why did they pull the alarm? Why?
因为到站了我没停
Because I skipped stations.
完全正确 好吗
Exactly, all right?
所以这是你的问题 你来解决
Your problem. You fucking fix it.
因为如果列车不动 被他们找到我们的话 那就玩完了
Because if you don't get this train moving before they find us, then we're dead.
嘿
Hey.
不准和其他人交谈
Don't speak to anyone.
知道了
Okay.
不 我是认真的 好吗 记住我跟控制中心说的话
No, I'm serious, okay? Just remember what I said to the control center.
只要大家按我说的做 就不会有人受伤
If people do exactly what I say, nobody gets hurt.
好
All right.
不准和任何人交谈
Speak to no one.
我是交通网经理 爱德华迪尔
Edward Diehl, network manager.
你好 列车出了什么事
Good day. What's happening with this train?
我们封锁了U5线 其他交通线已暂停服务
We have the U5 locked down and the rest of the network is on hold.
很好
Good.
这条线上剩下的站就这么多
There's only a few more stations on the line.
他最远也只能走到那里吧
There's only so far he can go, yes?
是的
…yes.
迪尔先生 你确实知道列车的位置吧
You do know where the train is, Mr. Diehl?
路线图是不复杂 但实际上 下面是个…
This map is simplified. In reality, down there it's…
迷宫
a labyrinth.
是谁一直负责和他对话的
Who has been speaking to him?
克莱拉贝格尔
Clara Berger.
你好 - 你好
Good day. - Hello.
你处理这类事很有经验吗
You deal with a lot of these?
这才是我上班的第二周
It's my second week here.
那我们来听听这家伙有什么话要说
Then let's hear what this guy has to say.
等一下 看过这个吗
Wait, wait. Have you seen this one?
没事 你做得对 没事
It's okay. You did the right thing. It's okay.
放心
Don't worry.
紧急警报
Emergency alarm?
对 很抱歉 来 让一下
Yeah. Of course. Sorry about that. Come on.
做得好啊 乔治 - 丽贝卡 闭嘴
Well done, George. - Shut up, Rebecca.
老师 他刚叫我闭嘴 - 够了 丽贝卡 够了
Sir, he just told me to shut up. - That's enough, Rebecca! Enough!
别再说了 - 都是乔治的错
Stop it. - It's George's fault.
我们又没做什么 - 别吵了
We didn't even do anything. - Enough!
你们让开 让驾驶员来处理
Move out of the way. Let the driver do his job.
立刻 好吗 - 科林
Now! Yes? - Colin.
嘿 驾驶员
Hey, Driver?
列车为什么耽误了
What's the hold up?
你好 - 老兄 没事了
Hello? - It's all good, mate.
他刚重启警报了 - 老兄 怎么会没事
He just reset the alarm. - Nothing is all good, mate.
我们有些人急着赶路
Some of us have places to be.
嘿 驾驶员
Hey, Driver?
相信很快就能出发了
I'm sure we're gonna get going shortly.
你要知道我们有些人赶着上班 好吗
See, some of us have actual jobs, all right?
列车2600 这里是控制中心
Wagon 2600, this is Control.
警方的人来了 他们准备好交涉
The police are here. They're ready to talk.
不好意思 驾驶员
Excuse me, Driver?
没事吧
Is everything all right?
你在流血
You're bleeding.
对啊 你的脸怎么了
Seriously, what happened to your face?
你说什么
Sorry?
脸
Your face?
呼叫 请回应
Zero Zero, come in.
你脸上有伤口
You have a cut.
需要这个吗
Need this?
驾驶室的门开着
Your cab was open.
谢谢
Thank you.
驾驶员呢
What about the driver?
能说上话吗
Can we talk to him?
奥托 在吗
Otto, are you there?
呼叫 请回应
Zero Zero, come in.
他们好像需要你
Sounds like you're needed.
呼叫 怎么不回应
Zero Zero, why aren't you answering?
是啊 也许你能跟我来
Yes. Maybe you could come with me
帮我处理这个 - 我
to give me a hand with this? - Me?
嗯哼 - 他们怎么了
Mm-hmm. - What's going on with them?
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
祝各位接下来的路程愉快
Wishing you a pleasant onward journey.
他说什么
What did he say?
不知道啊 - 老师 他说什么
I have no idea. - Sir, what did he say?
呼叫 听见我说话吗
Zero Zero, can you hear me?
怎么不回应
Why aren't you answering?
说吧
Go ahead.
我该按哪个按钮 这个吗 - 这个
Which button do I press? This one? - This one.
好
Okay.
我是艾达温特
This is Ada Winter.
柏林联邦警♥察♥的局长
I am head of the Bundespolizei here in Berlin.
请问和我对话的人是谁
Who am I talking to, please?
今天最重要的人名只有一个
There is only one name that is important today.
那就是约翰贝利布朗
That is John Bailey-Brown.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我们会尽快给你个回复
We will get you an answer.
在此期间 能至少告诉我驾驶员没事吧
In the meantime, can you at least tell me if the driver is okay?
有乘客受伤吗
Are any of the passengers injured?
目前都没事 只要你们满足我的要求
Right now, they are fine. Just get me what I need.
我答应你 我们会全力找到他
I give you my word, we will do everything we can to locate him.
好 让我来帮你一把
Okay, let me help you.
他来到了德国
He's here, in Germany.
追踪他的下落 再发证据给我
Track him down and send me proof.
如果能告诉我你的身份 相信我们会有…
If you could tell us who you are, I'm sure we can find
更快的解决方案 - 我要他的确切位置 否则有人会死
a very quick solution. - I need his exact location or people die.
他来这里干吗
What's he doing here?
我们出发了 - 终于啊
We're driving. - Finally.
是啊
Yeah.
看 没事吧
See? It's all good.
卢卡斯
Lukas? Lukas?
列车动了
We're moving.
可以了吧 这就是你想要的