好了 下一站下车
All right. Next one is us.
起来 把包拿好 东西别忘拿
Get up. Pick your bags. Don't forget anything.
我们不会再回到车上了
We're not coming back.
(博物馆岛)
(U5线 开往赫诺)
按键啊… - 我在按啊
Press the button. Press the button. - What do you think I'm doing?
能不能… - 乔治 我们试过了
Can you just... - George, we already tried that.
老师 门开不了 - 老师
Sir, the door won't open. - Sir.
老师 门打不开啊 老师 - 老师 门开不了
Sir, it's not opening. Sir! - Sir, the door's not opening.
喂
Hey!
开门啊
Open up.
你被换下来了
You're being replaced.
开门啊
Open the doors.
有意思
Interesting.
老师 我们错过了站
Sir, that was our stop.
2600 请回复
2600, please come in.
2600 请回复
2600, please come in.
没事的 我们下一站下车
It's all good. We get off the next one.
大家回到座位
Back to your seats.
丽贝卡 拜托你小心点
Please, careful. Rebecca.
快坐下吧
Just sit back down.
乔治
George.
你没事吧
You good?
我们下一站才下车 好吗
So, next one is us then, yeah?
2600 你必须在下一站停下
2600, you must stop at the next station.
呼叫 出了什么事吗
Zero Zero, what's going on?
回答我
Talk to me.
2600
2600?
呼叫
Zero Zero?
(博物馆岛)
驾驶员 你闯红灯了
Driver, you've gone through a red signal.
(U5线 开往赫诺 U5线 开往赫诺 3分钟到站)
(红色市政厅)
奥托 请回复
Otto? Please respond.
好了
All right, now.
大家坐好
Sit back down!
我说大家坐好…
I said, "Sit back down." I said, "Sit back down."
不知道 我们去问问
I don't know. We'll find out.
请借过…一下 谢谢
I need to get... get by, please? Thank you.
让点路给他 - 拜托大家醒醒
Give the man some space. - Come on, wake up, guys.
我不行了… - 老师…乔治被吓坏了
I can't do this, I can't do this. - Sir? Sir, George is freaking out.
科林 - 知道了 我跟着他
Colin? - Yeah, I'm trying.
乔治…不行
George. George, no!
不能按警报 你在干吗 - 我要下车
Leave the alarm. What are you doing? - I wanna leave.
乔治 你在干吗
George, what are you doing?
你们这些白♥痴♥给我滚蛋 都给我滚
Piss off you idiot, get lost! Go away!
奥托 奥托 请回复
Otto? Otto, please respond.
看着我 - 它没停下来
Look at me. - It hasn't stopped.
为什么不停下来
Why won't it stop?
开门
Open the door.
给我开门 该死的
Open the door, for fuck's sake!
奥托 你一定要把列车停下来
Otto, you must stop the train.
马克斯 我该怎么做
Max! What do I do?
快点…
Come on!
你要做什么 你开太快了 放慢速度
What the hell are you doing? You're going too fast. Slow down.
给我放慢速度 嘿
Slow down. Hey!
慢点啊 嘿 你…
Slow down! Hey! What the...
没事吧
You all right?
没事 - 你们呢
Yeah. - Yeah?
没事吧
Yeah?
没事吧 嗯
You okay? Yeah?
刚才为什么要开那么快
Why were you driving so fast?
你不懂 出事了
You don't understand. There's something going on.
我懂 - 我不…
I know. - I don't...
我不想再这么做了
I don't want to do this anymore.
嘿
Hey!
你不能走
You can't leave.
可是我们需要寻求帮助 列车上有警♥察♥
But we have to get help. There were police on the train,
我本来想… - 我知道 警♥察♥被我弄走了
I wanted to-- - I know. I took care of the police.
等一下 你是怎么进来的
Wait. How did you get in here?
你叫奥托 对吧
You're Otto, right?
你是谁
Who are you?
奥托 听我说
Otto, listen to me.
我要劫持这趟列车
I'm hijacking this train.
你离家很远
You're a long way from home
晚上难以成眠
You can't sleep at night
拿起电♥话♥
Grab your telephone
总有些不对劲
Somethin' ain't right
那是邪恶作祟
That's evil
邪恶在作祟
Evil is goin' on
我只是警告你 兄弟
Well, I'm just warnin' you, brother
你最好看好你幸福的家
You better watch your happy home
离家很远
Long way from home
难以成眠
Can't sleep at all
感觉就像另一头骡子在内心踢打
Feels like another mule's kickin' In your stall
那是邪恶作祟
Well, that's evil
邪恶在作祟
Evil is goin' on