这条新闻不容错过
You don't want to miss out on this story.
有名乘客死了
A passenger is dead.
是该死的炸♥弹♥
A fucking bomb.
好了 别说是我说的
Okay. You didn't hear it from me.
你做了什么
What have you done?
相信我
Just trust me.
我要你们疏散所有地铁站内人员
I want the network evacuated.
清除轨道上的障碍 还有把阻挡我的列车移走
Lines cleared. And the train that's blocking me moved.
好 我们答应你
Yes, we can do that.
我需要你保证不会再有其他人受伤
I need your assurance no one else will be hurt.
而且我要在30分钟内得到确认画面
And I want visual confirmation in the next 30 minutes
证明你们在德国找到贝利布朗
that you have Bailey-Brown in Germany.
要照片 我会给你电♥话♥号♥码 把照片发到那里
A photo. I'll give you a number to send it to.
听着 人已经在找了 可我不能保证能够在短时间内找到他
Listen, we've tried to locate him. I cannot guarantee I can find him so fast.
山姆 拜托你…
Sam, please--
好啊…你已经见识过失败的后果了
Okay, okay. So you've seen what happens when you fail.
再找不到人 到时后果不堪设想
You do not wanna see what happens when you fail again.
你只有30分钟 好吗
You have 30 minutes. All right?
立刻给我把他找出来
Now, you fucking find him.
(U8线 赫尔曼大街)
好 你现在告诉乘客们
All right. Need you to tell the passengers
地铁发生小规模火灾
that there's been a small fire on the network
导致我们必须改道另一条线
and that we've had to divert to another line.
快啊
Come on! Now.
嘿 保持冷静
Hey. Calm down.
老师
Sir.
好了 大家听着
All right, everyone, listen up.
“请注意 基于地铁发生了一起小火灾
"Attention, this train has been diverted onto the U8
这趟列车将改道U8线
following a small fire on the network.
这纯粹是防范措施
This is purely a precautionary measure.
请第一车厢内的人
Will the passengers in carriage one please vacate
立即移步到下个车厢”
and move down the train immediately."
好了 学生们 听清楚了吧 拿上书包
All right, kids. You've heard it. Grab your bags.
各位 - 动起来…
Guys. - Let's move. Let's move.
一个个来
One after the other, please.
我重复…
I repeat...
来 大家往前走
All right. Everyone in the front...
请移步到后面其中一个车厢
Please move down into one of the rear carriages.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事吧
You okay?
动作快 快点… - 好了
Come on. Quick, quick, quick. - All right.
很好
Okay, good.
我们出发
Let's get going.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
他在那里 那里
There he is. There.
你到底想要做什么
What the hell are you doing?
嘿 你给我听仔细了
Hey! I need you to listen very carefully.
过来…没事的
Come on, come on. You're okay...
我们要离开这里
We need to get out of here.
快走…
Go. Go.
你告诉他们半小时
You told them half an hour?
对 因为我们只有半小时
Yeah. Because half an hour is all we've got
之后他们就会冲下来 并搞清楚这里的情况
before they come down here and figure it out.
我抬起头 刚好足够望见天空
I hold my head up Just enough to see the sky
等到离开时 我们不会慢慢走
And when we go We won't go slow
我们会奋力一战
We'll put up such a fight
然后总有一天你会成为真正的你
And you will be one day Exactly what you are
只要昂首挺胸
Just keep your head held high
亲吻拳头 再触碰天空
Kiss your fist and touch the sky
太迟了 无法让世界免于死亡
Too late to keep the world from dying
总有一天
One day
我们会在那里
We'll all be there
耶…
Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah
《劫持惊魂录》
第二季第三集
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 双语合并
山姆尼尔森是什么人
Who is this Sam Nelson?
他是位常驻伦敦的律师
He's a lawyer based in London.
专门从事并购与企业谈判
Specializing in M&A. Corporate negotiations.
他之前曾在王国29上
He was on Kingdom 29.
劫机事件
The hijack.
他们为什么不让医护人员下去
Why aren't they letting paramedics down there?
我们需要先处理火患
We need to deal with the fire first.
他这几个月一直试图…
He's been trying to get German police
让德国警方认真处理他的事
to take him seriously for months.
特警队还在待命 我该说什么
GSG 9 are still on hold for orders. What shall I tell them?
先等一等
Just wait. For now.
总理和市长办公室都在等待最新消息
The Chancellor and Mayor's office are waiting for updates.
有三百万人没有交通系统使用
We have three million people with no transport system
人们已经开始恐慌
and panic starting.
总理不会等你的
The Chancellor will not wait.
这里现在是行动指挥中心
This is now an operational command center.
只要不是我的下属就另外找个地方办公
Anyone who doesn't report to me, set up elsewhere.
其余人出去
Everyone else, out.
迪尔先生 - 是
Mr. Diehl. - Yes?
路线图
The map.
我要知道他的位置 他之后的去向
I wanna see where he is and where he's heading.
其他的不需要 - 好
Nothing else. - Okay.
很好
Okay, good.
我要一条直接拨通所有战术单位的电♥话♥线
I want a direct line to all tactical units.
当然可以
Of course.
另外 我要确认所有地铁站已被疏散
And I want confirmation that the whole network has been evacuated.
就是今天啊 - 什么
That's today. - What?
尼尔森的儿子 凯
Nelson's son, Kai,
一年前的今天死于交通意外
was killed in a car accident a year ago today.
他坚信凯是被谋害的
He believes Kai was murdered
凶手是约翰贝利布朗
by John Bailey-Brown.
现在他想要什么 正义吗
And now he wants, what, justice?
还是…
Or...
复仇
Revenge.
(凯史密斯尼尔森 玛莎史密斯)
(出生日期:2006年3月22日)
山姆认为是这个人害死了自己的儿子
Okay, so this is the man who Sam believes murdered his son.
日期是7月25日
It's dated 25th July.
在汉堡港的出入境
Immigration at the port of Hamburg.
他认为这个人是约翰贝利布朗
And he thinks it's John Bailey-Brown?
他花了好几个月追踪这个人
He spent months tracking him.
他说这个证明贝利布朗就在德国
He says this proves Bailey-Brown is in Germany.
而如今尼尔森先生也成了个杀人犯
And now Mr. Nelson is a murderer too.
调查所有汉堡出入境的记录和监控
Check Hamburg border records, CCTV.
我要和他再对话一次
I'm going to speak to him again.
你要让那女孩来对话吗
You're going to use the girl?
除非你有更好的主意
Unless you have a better idea?
我可以帮忙引导她
I can help. Guide her.
剖析各种极端分子的心理
Reading men like this, extremists of all kinds,
是我的工作
it's what I do.
如果我们能惹恼他
If we can get under his skin,
或许就能结束这一切
maybe we can end this.
亚诺维茨桥
Jannowitzbrücke.
谁能看到这摄像头的影像
Who has access to this camera?
没人 这是内部摄像头
No one. It's internal.
确定吗
You sure?
不会传送到控制中心 - 不会
Doesn't go to control? - No.
他们无法监控我们吗
They can't see us in here?
不 它只会传送到硬盘上
No, it just goes to this hard drive.
在哪里 - 那里有个硬盘
Where? - There's a hard drive in there.
没错
Exactly.
山姆
Sam?
怎么样 克莱拉
How we doing, Clara?
很抱歉还没找到你要找的人
I'm sorry, we haven't been able to locate the man you're looking for yet.
我们还在努力
We're trying.
是这样 他身边有权势滔天的人帮他
Okay, he will have very powerful people working for him.