traced to Schw?bische Strasse?
施瓦本大街
Schw?bische Strasse?
施瓦本大街
Schw?bische Strasse.
是
Yeah.
是
Yeah.
稍后再给你回电
I'll call you back.
是你删掉了汉堡的记录
It was you who deleted the records from Hamburg.
她的安全级别还不足以… - 施瓦本大街
This is above her security clear-- - Schw?bische Strasse.
那里有个非常不起眼的建筑
It's the location of a very unremarkable building
是德国政♥府♥借给英国政♥府♥
loaned by the German government to the British
用来实施不予承认的行动 应该这么说吧
for deniable operations, shall we say?
所以你才会来到德国 不是吗
That's why you're here in Germany, isn't it?
英国安♥全♥局♥掌握约翰贝利布朗的消息
MI5 have John Bailey-Brown.
而你在保护他
And you're protecting him.
为什么
Why?
我觉得你没搞清楚状况
I don't think you grasp the situation.
有人死了
A man is dead,
而因为你 我们就快登上全球新闻了
and we are about to become a global news story because of you.
立刻把我需要的情报给我
Give me what I need, right now,
否则我会向媒体通报 英国情报局扣押了贝利布朗
or I will brief the media that British Intelligence have Bailey-Brown
而且还拿无辜市民的性命当赌注
and are gambling with the lives of innocent civilians.
克莱拉 你只剩下几分钟
There's a few minutes left, Clara.
有我要的东西吗
Have you got me what I need?
抱歉 山姆 我们还在努力中
I'm sorry, Sam. We're still working on it.
兰 - 他们知道人在我们这里
Lang. - They know we've got him.
怎么知道的
How?
把他关起来 拍张照片
Lock him down, take a photo.
找出是哪个王八蛋说的
Find out who the fuck talked.
知道了 老板
Okay, chief.
有客人 - 收到
We have a visitor. - Copy.
行吧 所以英国安♥全♥局♥是来观察 德国情报局如何处理事情的
Okay, so MI5 has come to see how German Intelligence handles things.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
撒泡尿都这么不安宁
Can't even piss in peace.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
山姆
Sam?
你说得对
You were right.
约翰贝利布朗就在柏林
John Bailey-Brown is here. In Berlin.
把照片发到我给你的电♥话♥号♥码上
Send a photo to the number I gave you.
一收到后 我们就能讨论结束这一切
As soon as I receive that we can talk about ending this.
给
Here.
其实真的好难受啊
Actually really horrible.
这事结束后 请你喝啤酒 吃双层芝士汉堡
Well, it's a beer and a double cheeseburger for you then after this.
一旦这一切结束
Once this is over.
我吃素
I'm plant-based.
你也许还有机会赶上你的重要会议
You might even make it to your very important meeting.
我是搞可持续发展咨♥询♥的
I'm a sustainability consultant.
不过说真的 这行就是扯淡 只是…
But it's bullshit, really. Just...
给有钱公♥司♥漂绿
greenwashing for rich companies.
一旦照片到手后
Well, once I get this photo...
你想做什么就能做什么了
You'll be able to do what you want.
收到信息了
I received something.
收到了吗
You got it?
收到了
Yeah.
山姆 是那个吗 这就是你要的东西 对吧
Is that it, Sam? That's what you wanted, yes?
是的 谢谢你 克莱拉
Yes. Thank you, Clara.
你…
So...
在大使♥馆♥工作 是尼尔森直接联♥系♥的你
Nelson contacted you directly at the embassy?
还给你发了监控截图
With the CCTV still?
没错
Yeah.
你对这一切都不熟悉
You're new to all this.
我猜那里没人把你的话当真吧
Let me guess, no one there takes you seriously.
他们把所有古怪的人都推给你处理
They foist all the oddballs and eccentrics off on you.
告诉我贝利布朗怎么落入你们手上 他又怎么还没去坐牢
Tell me why you have Bailey-Brown. Why he isn't in prison yet.
我们一直和德国情报局的人合作 想抓他归案
We've been working with German Intelligence to bring him in.
众所周知 他会导致飞行风险
He's a known flight risk...
所以我们只能保密
So we had to keep it under wraps.
我们将把他引渡到英国 他会在那里坐牢
We're going to extradite him to the UK where he will go to prison.
我只是需要先把我的事情安排好
Just need to get my ducks in a row first.
是哦
Right.
无论如何 尼尔森让你这一天过得
Anyway, Nelson's given you a rather more interesting day
比想象中有趣多了
than you could have imagined.
并且你会学着欣赏讽刺的口吻 撒切尔小姐
And, well, you'll appreciate the irony, Ms. Thatcher.
我和山姆
Sam and I.
有同样的目的
We both want the same thing.
让贝利布朗为他的所作所为接受审判
Bailey-Brown to be brought to justice for what he did.
我已就位
I'm in position.
看到她了
Got eyes on her now.
好 收到
Yeah, copy that.
(拆弹专家)
看看这个
Look at this.
是不是有问题
Could be something?
怎么会
How?
所以烟是从哪儿冒出来的
So where's the smoke coming from?
我可以开一间脚车店或果汁店
I could open a bike shop, or a juice bar.
是啊
Yeah.
柏林需要更多这种店
Berlin needs more of them.
脚车店里也卖♥♥果汁
A bike shop with a juice bar inside.
好了 山姆 照片给你了 现在呢
Okay, Sam. You have the photo. What now?
我…
I...
(很好 现在让他上列车)
山姆
Sam?
在吗
Are you there?
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam?
你还在吗
Are you there?
现在我需要你把约翰贝利布朗送到我这里
Now I need John Bailey-Brown brought to me.
否则弗雷迪遭遇的事
Or what happened to Freddie...
同样会发生在其他人身上
will happen to someone else.
完全没这个必要
That won't be necessary.
因为我有更好的提议
Because I have a better offer.
该死的
Fuck.
今天我会把约翰贝利布朗带到…
I will have John Bailey-Brown brought
检察官办公室 - 艾达 你说什么呢
to the public prosecutor's office today. - Ada. What?
在媒体面前公开进行
In full view of the media.
他会接受审判
He will face justice.
为他的所作所为接受真正的审判
True justice, for what he did.
我发誓会为你做到这点
I swear I'll do this for you.
为你儿子做到
For your son.
这是你的目的 不是吗
That's what you want, isn't it?
但这不是我的要求
But it's not what I asked for.
立刻把他送到我这儿
Now bring him to me.
这不是很好的结果吗
This is a good outcome, isn't it?
如果这家伙真的杀了你儿子 你可以说为了这件事发疯了
If this guy really killed your son, you can say it sent you crazy.
他们会轻判你的 - 你不懂
They'll go easy on you. - You don't understand.
接受她的提议吧
Take what she's offering.
你以为我做得了主
You think this is me?
你以为我想放你走就能放啊 可是我做不到
That if I just wanna let you go, I could, but I can't.
因为这件事由不得我
Because this isn't me doing this.
这是我儿子的母亲
It's the mother of my son.
明白吗 - 这些人…
Okay? - These people they...
他们希望警方相信这全是你干的
they want the police to believe it's all you?
所以他们选在今天动手
That's why they chose today.
今天是忌日
The anniversary.
这些人杀了我儿子 现在又想杀他母亲
These people killed my son, and now they're gonna kill his mother.
朋友 你没事吧 - 迷路还是怎么了
You all right there, pal? - You lost or something?
没有…我只是在欣赏风景
No, no. Just enjoying the scenery.
(亚历山大广场)
消防队说是从垃圾桶开始的
Fire brigade are saying it started in the bin.
好
Okay.
然后他关闭了监控
And he shut off the cameras?
没有炸♥弹♥
No bomb?