把我的话一字不落地转告尼尔森
Tell Nelson exactly what I told you to say.
山姆 电源已帮你恢复
Sam. We have the power back on for you.
转辙器已转换完毕 所以你们将驶入已清空的U7线
And the points are changed, so you will join the cleared U7 line.
很好 现在按我说的做
All right, good. Now do as I asked.
把约翰贝利布朗带到我这里
Bring John Bailey-Brown to me.
要是把约翰贝利布朗送上列车
If you put John Bailey-Brown onto that train,
他就再也下不了车了
he is not coming off again.
等于国家批准的谋杀
That's state-sanctioned murder.
我没说要把他送上车
I'm not saying we put him on the train.
只是说先开始移交流程
I'm saying we start the process.
拖延时间
Gain some time.
说给他听
Tell him.
好 山姆
Okay, Sam.
他们需要时间 找到适合的地铁站 并确保安全
They need time to find the right station and to make it safe,
但你肯定能见到约翰贝利布朗
but you will get John Bailey-Brown.
克莱拉 别耍花招
Clara. No tricks.
你赌过一次 现在害死一个人 对吧
You gambled last time and now we have a dead man. Yes?
不耍花招
No tricks.
各位乘客 听清楚我说的话
Passengers. I need you to listen to me carefully.
我已控制这趟列车 而且车上布满了炸♥药♥
This train is under my control and it is rigged with explosives.
我正在和有关当局交涉
I am speaking to the authorities
他们答应会满足我的要求
and they are agreeing to my demands.
所以给我安分些 别妨碍我 也别想着下车
So keep quiet, stay out of my way and don't try to get off this train.
遵从指示就能活命
If you do as you are told, you will stay alive,
反之 则大家一起死
but if you do not comply, then you will all die.
他为什么死了
Why is he dead now?
这是个警告
It was a message.
有人在监视我们
That we're being watched.
我从未答应要劫车
I never agreed to be a hijacker.
我只是答应驾驶这趟列车
All I agreed to do was drive this train.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
弗雷迪不是我们杀的 可是如果我们能找出凶手
We didn't kill Freddie, but if we can find out who did…
那就能找回优势
then we've got the edge.
我抬起头 刚好足够望见天空
I hold my head up Just enough to see the sky
等到离开时 我们不会慢慢走
And when we go We won't go slow
我们会奋力一战
We'll put up such a fight
然后总有一天你会成为真正的你
And you will be one day Exactly what you are
只要昂首挺胸
Just keep your head held high
亲吻拳头 再触碰天空
Kiss your fist and touch the sky
太迟了 无法让世界免于死亡
Too late to keep the world from dying
总有一天
One day
我们会在那里
We'll all be there
耶…
Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah
《劫持惊魂录》
第二季第四集
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 双语合并
我是法伯尔
Faber.
我已通知德国情报局
I've instructed the German intelligence services
立即释放约翰贝利布朗 把他送到我这里
to release John Bailey-Brown to me, immediately.
法伯尔先生 看来你的解读是错的
I think you read this wrong, Mr. Faber.
答应山姆尼尔森的要求 不是解决办法 这点我能保证
Giving Sam Nelson what he wants is not the answer. I promise you.
我为柏林市民服务 我需要向他们负责
I work for the people of Berlin. My duty is to them.
他们的安危才是此时的优先考虑 - 等一下
Their safety takes priority now. - Wait.
拜托你 艾达 事情没那么简单
Ada, please. Something else is going on here.
你一定要相信我 - 彼得 够了
You have to believe me. - Peter, enough.
有人死了 而尼尔森需要为此负责
A man is dead and Nelson is taking responsibility.
你还想要什么
What more do you need?
宪保局已同意交出约翰贝利布朗
The BFV have agreed to hand over John Bailey-Brown
只要做得不动声色就行
as long as it's done discreetly.
立刻从安全屋接他出来
Have him collected immediately from the safe house.
太好了 那我们怎么跟他说
Good. And what do we tell him?
什么也不说 直接带他走就行
You tell him nothing. Just get him moving.
可是山姆会想知道要在哪里接人
But Sam will want to know where it's going to happen.
没错
Yes.
迪尔先生 找个适合交人的地点
Mr. Diehl, identify somewhere suitable for the handover.
一个绝对…隐秘的地方
Somewhere… discreet.
是我 计划有变
It's me. Change of plan.
我今天需要乘搭飞机 一小时后出发
I need a flight today. Wheels up in an hour.
我不管 给我想办法
I don't care. Just figure it out.
(炸♥弹♥就位)
最上面那个是驾驶室的摄像头
The top one is the driver cab camera.
好 列车上应该有人会有笔电
All right, someone on this train has to have a laptop.
等一下…别去了
Wait, wait. Forget about it.
这行不通 你得另想办法
It's not working. You need to find out some other way.
总不能走出去直接问谁杀了弗雷迪吧
I can't just go out there and ask who killed Freddie.
他们就是要栽赃我
The point is it's meant to look like it was me.
这个就能找出谁在背后操控我们
This is how we find out who's controlling us.
没错 可是这些闪存盘…
Yes, but those drives are…
什么意思 - 加密
What? - Encrypted.
不是随便什么人就能读取
They can't be accessed by just anybody.
那我们得想办法把闪存盘送到控制中心
We need to find a way to get the USB to the control center.
等等…
Wait, wait, wait.
如果你要去车厢 你得找个好借口
If you're going out there, you're going to need a good story.
哟
Yo.
你没事吧
Are you alright?
我没事
I'm fine.
看起来不像没事啊
Doesn't look fine.
没什么 只是擦伤了
It's nothing, just a scratch.
先等一等
Wait there.
真的 别管我了 - 没关系
Honestly, leave it, please. - It's all good.
嘿 我刚听见有人说你是医生
Hey, did I hear someone say you were a doctor?
是吗
Yeah?
我说了我没事 真的 - 她是医生
I said I'm fine, honestly. - She's a doctor.
不算 不过…发生了什么事
Not quite, but… what happened?
我嘛 被那边的门割伤了
I cut myself, on the door there.
你怎么会穿过那扇门
What were you doing going through the door?
我只是想摆脱停电时的混乱
I was just trying to get away from the chaos in the blackout.
各位乘客
Passengers.
请大家按照这男人说的做
Please do as the man says.
你们都见识过他的手段
You've all seen what he is capable of.
不需要再有任何人受伤
There is no need for anyone else to get hurt.
滑手♥机♥时间结束了
Enough screen time.
好了
All right.
别磨蹭了
Come on.
大家立刻把手♥机♥扔出窗外
Everyone, phones, out the window, now!
凡妮莎 伊莱 拿出手♥机♥ 大家快
Vanessa, Eli, break our phones. Come on.
大家拿出手♥机♥ 快点啊
Everyone else, phones. Come on, quick.
谢谢
Thank you.
新手♥机♥
New phone?
快点 都听到他说的话了 同学们 拜托
Come on, you heard what he said. Kids, please.
继续
Let's go.
这是干吗
What's this?
(我不相信是你干的)
按我说的做 不然会有更多的人遭殃
Do exactly as I say or more people will get hurt.
听清楚了吗
Do you understand?
我说听清楚了吗
I said do you understand?
拿出手♥机♥
Phones.
继续 马上都给我扔出窗外
Let's go. Out the window. Now.
全部手♥机♥
All of 'em.
对 我告诉她是你派我来的 可是她不肯听
Yeah, I told her you sent me, but she didn't wanna hear it.
朝我挥了斧头 你没知会我这个啊
Came at me with an ax. You never told me about that.
糟了
Shit.
要是知道是这种麻烦事
If I'd have known it'd be this much aggro,
我早让你滚蛋了
I would've told you to piss off.
上周才拿到的新车
Only got this car last week.
这是大概五千英镑的损失啊
It's about five grand's worth of damage here.
我会处理的
I'll sort that out.
听着 我还有事要弄清楚
Listen, there's something I've got to look into.
尼克 你就帮我去确保她没事吧
Nick, just go and check she's okay,
拜托你了
please.
好啦 没问题 - 谢谢你 尼克
Yeah, okay. No problem. - Thanks, Nick.
虽然不确定她需要我的帮助
Not sure she needs me looking after her though.
手♥机♥都扔出窗外