你的背包里有东西吧 - 给我滚蛋
You got something in the backpack, yeah? - Fuck off.
背包里有东西吧
Something in the bag?
是 给我滚蛋 - 什么 背包里有什么
Yes. Fuck off! - What? What's in the bag?
老兄 你别随便乱动我
Don't fucking touch me, man.
别激动 我只是… - 出什么事了
Just relax. I mean... - Is there a problem?
与你无关
None of your business.
你们可能要查一下这家伙 鬼鬼祟祟的
You might just wanna check this guy out, he's acting weird.
背着背包的男人 - 对 就是他
The guy with the backpack? - Yeah, him with the backpack.
这个人吗
This guy?
嘿 小心点 等一下 老天啊
Hey, watch it. Hang on. Jesus Christ.
不好意思
Excuse me!
麻烦你站住
Could you stop there please?
请让一让 嘿 我在跟你说话
Out of the way, please. Hey. I'm talking to you.
别再走了
Stop walking away.
为什么 我又没做错事
Why? I've done nothing wrong.
那么能请你出示车票吗
But could you show us your ticket, please?
你是因为我没有车票才叫住我
Are you stopping me because I don't have a ticket,
还是因为我不是白人
or are you stopping me because I'm brown?
你的背包里有什么
What's in your rucksack?
去死吧
Fuck you.
你别激动 好吗
We need you to calm down, yeah?
我们很冷静 请告诉我里面有什么
We are very calm. So, please tell us what's inside?
学生 拜托收起手♥机♥
Girls, phones! Please.
真是的 早知道充钱买♥♥流量了
Shit, I knew I should've topped up.
包里有什么 - 这简直是胡闹
What's in the bag? - Man, this is bullshit.
我只是想跟你对话 - 你们搞错了 好吗
I'm just trying to talk to you. - You're making a mistake, okay?
我们只是有点担心 - 我没做错事
We are a bit concerned. - I've done nothing wrong.
先生 我们只是想知道你包里有什么
Sir, we just want to know what's in your bag.
你不需要知道 别来烦我
You don't need to know what's in my bag. Just leave me alone.
好
Okay.
先生 那你下车吧 - 我不下车
Sir, just step off the train. - I'm not getting off.
下车 到站台上
Step off onto the platform.
你们搞错了 好吗 - 立刻下车 好吗
You've got this all wrong, okay? - Now. All right?
放下背包 - 去你的
Just drop the bag. - Fuck you.
我的天啊 - 冷静点
Oh, my God. - Calm down.
他也没做什么啊
He didn't even do anything.
你们放开我
Get the fuck off me!
你们搞错了 - 冷静点
You've got this all wrong. - Calm down.
别再反抗了
Stop resisting.
你会没事的 别动
You'll be okay. Stop.
拜托 我没做错什么事
Please, I've done nothing wrong!
后退两步
Two steps back.
慢慢放下背包
Remove the bag. Very slowly.
慢慢…
Slowly. Slowly.
没什么东西
Nothing.
他是来做什么的
So, what's his deal?
他是来申请庇护的
He's an asylum seeker.
这里没什么好看的 都散了吧
There's nothing to see here, keep going.
抱歉 这是一场误会
I'm sorry about this misunderstanding.
那家伙做了什么吗
Did that guy even do anything?
没有 警方完全是出于种族偏见 对他进行检查
Nah. Police were totally racially profiling him.
不只是他们
They're not the only ones.
控制中心
Control...
这是列车2600
...this is Wagon 2600.
急需呼叫代码700
I urgently need a Code 700.
马克斯
Max...
什么是“代码700”
What's a "Code 700"?
他需要上厕所
He needs the toilet.
需要给菩提树下大街的站长提个醒吗
Would you like me to warn the station manager at Unter Den Linden?
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
呼叫 听到我说话吗
Zero Zero. Did you hear me?
(U5线)
(菩提树下大街)
奥托
Otto?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
奥托
Otto?
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码无人接听…
The person you're calling is unavailable...
马尔科 快接电♥话♥
Pick up, Marko.
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码无人接听…
The person you're calling is unavailable...
请留言
...please leave a message.
是我 我办不到
It's me. I can't do this.
给我回电
Call me back.
该死的
Fuck!
亲爱的乘客
Dear passengers,
这趟列车将在这里滞留多几分钟
this train will be held here for a few more minutes.
乘客可以选择在这里下车继续行程
Passengers can choose to disembark here to continue their journey.
我觉得我们应该在这里下车 乔治的脸色不对
I think we should get off here. George doesn't look so good.
刚才让他上车已经够难了
It was hard enough getting him on the train.
再等等吧 就一会儿
Let's wait. Just a bit.
这一周才刚开始就搞出点事了
Nothing like a bit of drama to start the week, huh?
不好意思 我看到驾驶员下车了 没事吧
Excuse me. I saw the driver got off. Is everything okay?
驾驶员很好 没问题 - 我刚看到他时 他脸色不太对
Driver's good. No problem here. - He didn't look okay when I saw him.
也许你应该 我不知道 去查看一下
Maybe you can, I don't know, check on him?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
(U5线 开往赫诺 1分钟到站 U5线 开往赫诺 3分钟到站)
(U5线 菩提树下大街)
(服务中断)
(U5线 服务中断)
奥托
Otto?
奥托
Otto?
奥托
Otto?
干吗
What is it?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事啊 只是代码700
All good. Just a 700.
我以为你被停职了
I thought you'd been suspended?
嘿 回答我啊 - 你怎么回事啊
Hey, can you talk to me? - What's your problem?!
别来烦我
Just leave me alone.
抱歉 控制中心
Apologies, Control.
这是列车2600
This is Wagon 2600...
准备出发
...ready to depart.
请往后退
Stand back, please.
我相信山姆缺席肯定有理由
I'm sure Sam has a good reason for not being here.
听着 我懂 你是新来的 想获得好印象
Look, I get it. You're new here. You want to make a good impression.
可是这次的会面真的有必要吗
But is this meeting really necessary?
如果有必要 那尼尔森先生人呢
And if so, where exactly is Mr. Nelson?
山姆很想让你看看这个
Sam really wanted you to see this.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
汉堡出入境的监控画面
CCTV footage from Hamburg Border Control.
这个你是怎么拿到的 - 你看一眼吧
How did you get hold of this? - Just look at it.
山姆认为这个男人就是他要找的人
Sam thinks this is the man he's after.
王国航♥空♥劫机事件的背后主使人
The man responsible for the Kingdom hijacking.
控制中心 我认为要替换 列车2600的驾驶员
Control. I think we should replace the driver of Wagon 2600.
收到 我会传达信息
Copy that. I'll pass it on.
可不可以不要告诉老板
Maybe leave the boss out of it?
奥托已经够多麻烦了
Otto's in enough trouble as it is.
他本来不应该来上班的
He's not even supposed to be at work.
就说…
Let's just say...
他人很不舒服
...he's not feeling great.
收到
Copy.
列车2600
Wagon 2600...
我知道你人不舒服
I understand you're unwell.
我们准备让另一个驾驶员接替你
We're preparing another driver to take over.
控制中心 这是列车2600
Control, this is Wagon 2600.
完全不需要 我已经好多了
That's not necessary. I'm feeling a lot better.
怎么了
What's up?
奥托 我们已经安排好了
It's all been arranged, Otto.
是 可是我… - 到了下一站 你会被替换下来
Yes, but I... - You'll be relieved at the next station.
完了 这不是真的
Shit. This can't be happening.
好了 各位 我们要下车了
Right everyone. This is our stop.
大家走吧
Guys, let's go.
快啊 喂
Come on. Hello.