这个乘客手上有公事包
There's the passenger, he has the briefcase.
你会害死一个无辜人
You're going to kill an innocent man.
不是我 是你
No, you are.
把列车移走
Move the train.
女士们 先生们 本站已关闭
Ladies and gentlemen, this station is closed.
请前往最近的出口处
Please head to the nearest exit.
我们要让这家伙白白送死吗
So we just let this guy go up in smoke?
也许我们应该把列车移走
Maybe we should just move the train.
进攻是我们唯一的选择
A strike is our only option.
派他们进去
Send them in.
(亚历山大广场)
行动
Engage.
收到
Understood.
我们已看到乘客
We've got eyes on the passenger.
目标不在视线范围内
No sign of the target.
温特 我知道你要做什么
Winter, I know what you're doing.
你的人再往车站里踏进一步 游戏就结束了
If your men take one more step into the station, it's game over.
他怎么看得到
How is he seeing this?
收到了吗
Do you copy?
往后退
Fall back.
退后
Back.
不好意思
Excuse me?
这个车站的人都得疏散
We are evacuating this station.
停下
Stop.
原地待命
Hold position.
听到我刚说的话吗
Did you hear what I just said?
这又是谁呢 温特
Who's this now? Winter?
这个人是谁
Well, who is that?
是我们其中的一名站长
That's one of our station managers.
地铁站不是封锁了吗
I thought we had it locked down!
温特 你在拿别人的性命冒险
Winter, you are putting people's lives at risk.
让她走
Get her out of there.
我们正在处理
We are working on it.
帮帮我
Help me.
把这个东西拿走
Get this off me.
为什么 里面有什么
Why? What's in there?
别过去 他有炸♥弹♥
Don't move. He has a bomb!
什么
What?
掩护他 我去接她过来
Cover him. I'll go for her.
到底怎么样 温特
What it's to be, Winter?
呼叫
Zero Zero.
你知道我的名字 可是我不知道你的
You know my name, but I don't know yours.
别想着和我协商
Don't try to negotiate with me.
是山姆
It's Sam.
跟你对话的人 他叫山姆尼尔森
His name is Sam Nelson. That's who you're talking to.
求你
Please.
帮帮我
Help me.
别动
Don't move!
过来
Come here.
过来我这里
Come to me.
别这么做
Please don't do this,
山姆
Sam.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
你叫山姆 不是吗
It's Sam, isn't it?
你在吗
Are you there?
山姆 在吗
Sam, are you there?
山姆 求你了
Sam, please.
我们知道你是谁 我们也会解决这件事的
We know who you are, and we can figure this out.
快…我们走
Come, come, come. Let's move.
别走
Don't go.
别走啊
Don't go.
大家跟着我 往后退
Everyone with me. Pull back.
你还在吗
Are you there?
山姆 请回答 你还在吗
Sam, please, are you there?
山姆
Sam?
45秒
Forty-five seconds.
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
30秒
Thirty seconds.
我本不想这么做的
I didn't wanna do this.
(技术故障)
TECHNICAL FAULT
轰…
Boom, boom, boom, boom
我要把你轰下来
I'm gonna shoot you right down
让你站不住脚
Right off your feet
把你带回我家
Take you home with me
把你安置在我家
Put you in my house
轰…
Boom, boom, boom, boom
噢 嗷…
Ow how how how
嗯…
Mm hm hm hm
嗯…
Mm hm hm hm
一旦你迈出那个步伐…
Once you walk that walk
再拿出那种气势
And talk that talk
在我耳边耳语
And whisper in my ear
说你爱我
Tell me that you love me
我爱死了这句话
I love that talk
当你这样说
When you talk like that
我就被你迷倒
You knock me out
让我站不住脚
Right off my feet