给我撞死那家伙
Run the prick over.
他们要带他上列车
They're taking him to the train.
别管列车了
Forget the train.
飞机已经在加托降落 里面坐满了内政部的人
I've got a jet on the ground at Gatow with the Home Office on board.
听着 我比你更讨厌这情况 可是别在大街上闹
Look, I don't like it any more than you, but don't do this here in the street.
我们还能用我们的办法处理 不过现在不是时候
We can still do this our way, but now's not the time.
让我来处理吧
Let me take care of it.
嗨 我是玛莎史密斯尼尔森
Hi. You're through to Marsha Smith-Nelson.
抱歉现在没空接听电♥话♥ 不过你可以…
I'm sorry I'm not available at the moment, but if you'd like to--
还是联络不上山姆的前妻
Sam's ex-wife is unreachable.
那就先放着吧
Let's leave that for now.
这里的接线员一整个早上不断接到…
It seems the switchboard here has been taking calls all morning
来自一名英国市民的电♥话♥ 询问有关她家人的事
from a British citizen concerned about her family.
她叫莉亚多尼茨
Her name's Leah D?nitz.
生病宝宝的母亲
The mother of the sick baby.
没错
Yes.
告诉我你需要什么
Tell me what you need.
你是医生 对吧
You're the doctor, right?
算是吧
Kind of.
跟我来
Come with me.
这女人是位医疗人员
This woman is a medic, okay?
告诉她你宝宝怎么了
So tell her what's happening with your baby.
嗨 - 他就是…
Hi. - He's just…
患有严重的哮喘 我不知道还能说些什么
He's got really bad asthma. I don't know what else to tell you.
我没法让他安静下来
I can't get him to settle.
好 能把他转过来吗
Okay, can we turn him around?
好 他很焦躁 情绪不安
Okay, he's stressed. He's stressed.
我猜他至少需要雾化器
My guess is that he needs a nebulizer at the very least.
我没带出来 我以为坐地铁只需20分钟
I didn't bring that. I thought I would be on here for 20 minutes.
是 我明白 - 大家也是啊
Yeah, I understand. - We all did.
让我看一下他的手指头
Let me check his fingers.
不 你留下 陪着他
No, you stay here. Stay with him.
好 可是我什么也做不了
Okay, but there's not much I can do.
好吧
Okay.
我速度也很快
I'm pretty fast as well.
我知道看起来不像
I know it doesn't look like it,
不过我跑得老快了
but I can run pretty good.
抱歉 你叫什么名字来着 - 莱昂
Sorry, what's your name again? - Leon.
莱昂 能不能请你…
Leon. Can you please…
好的 抱歉 - 谢谢
Yes, sorry. - Thank you.
不过速度很重要 对吧
But being fast is important, right?
这不是闹着玩的
This is not a joke.
好吗
Okay?
抱歉 不过我不想分心
I'm sorry, but I'm trying to concentrate.
谢了
Thank you.
嘿…
Hey. Hey!
(狐狸洞)
连杯咖啡也不请我喝 是吧
Didn't even bring me a coffee, huh?
扎赫拉 谢谢你来见我
Thanks for coming, Zahra.
是啊 大多数的人一喝醉就打给前任
Yeah, well, most people just drunk-dial their exes.
你倒是等到了另一起恐怖事件发生
You hold out for another terrorist incident.
所以说 这是真的
So it's true then?
是啊 所以我才不想在电♥话♥里讨论
Yeah, that's why I didn't wanna discuss it on the phone.
没关系 我明白
It's okay. I get it.
我没有知情权
I don't have the right clearance
另外 这是反恐事件
and, well, this is a counterterrorism issue.
但有一件事需要你帮我确认
But just clear one thing up for me.
有个出入境的朋友告诉我 山姆尼尔森昨天抵达柏林了
A mate in Border Force said Sam Nelson flew into Berlin yesterday.
他没有参与 对吧
He's not involved, is he?
(手♥机♥ 丹尼尔奥法雷尔来电)
丹尼男孩 - 马上把她带走
Danny-boy. - Go and get her. Now.
我试过了 她不会轻易地跟我走 不是吗
Well, I've tried that before. She's not gonna come quietly, is she?
尼克 形势有变 她可能有危险
Things have changed, Nick. She might be in danger.
我们需要把她送到安全的地方
We need to get her somewhere safe.
好 你说的够多了 朋友 我来办
Yeah, you've said enough, mate. I'll take care of it.
你吓坏她了 朋友
You frightened her, mate.
不好吧 像这样在女生周围徘徊挺吓人的
Not nice, hanging round scaring women like that.
不好啊
Not nice.
一点也不好
Not nice at all.
形势对他不利
It's not looking good for him.
他已经送出一具尸体 还威胁几百条人命
He delivered one dead body already and he's threatening hundreds more.
但为什么呢 他说了什么
But why? What's he saying?
他有什么要求 - 丹 我已经对你透露太多了
What's he asking for? - I've already told you too much, Dan.
我不能被炒鱿鱼 还要准备装♥修♥阁楼呢
I can't afford to get fired. I mean, we're about to do the loft.
扎赫拉 告诉我吧
Zahra, come on.
你不会喜欢的 他要一个人
You're not gonna like it. He's asking for someone.
约翰贝利布朗
John Bailey-Brown.
讽刺的是英国安♥全♥局♥ 正准备把他引渡回英国
Irony is MI5 were just about to extradite him to the UK.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你打算瞒我到什么时候
When were you gonna tell me this?
你说呢 这件事属于高度机密
For one thing, it's highly classified.
我也是今早才接到通知的
And I was only briefed on it this morning.
你知道山姆认为贝利布朗…
You know that Sam thinks Bailey-Brown is responsible
应该为凯的事负责 不是吗
for what happened to Kai, don't you?
这个有在简报里提到吗
Did that come up in the briefing?
该死的
Fucking hell.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我知道你不想相信 是山姆干的 没人想相信
Look, I know you don't wanna believe it's Sam, okay? No one does.
可偏偏发生在凯的忌日…
But on the anniversary of Kai's death…
我是说 你不得不承认…
I mean, you have to admit,
为他辩护的依据不是特别有力
the case for the defense isn't fantastically strong.
不…我不相信
No. No. I don't buy it.
一听到贝利布朗这个名字
The moment you hear the name Bailey-Brown,
只有一个合理的假设
there is only one reasonable assumption to make.
奇普赛德公♥司♥
The Cheapside Firm?
我们需要见他
We need to see him.
感觉如何
How are you holding up?
我知道你想做什么
I know what you're doing.
很多年前 我曾受过训练 很多事都逃不过我的眼睛
Many years ago, I was trained to see things.
如果你知道这城市的经历 就会明白我的意思
If you know what this city has been through, you know what I mean.
你是对的
You are right.
停电时 我去找了驾驶员
In the power cut, I went to find the driver.
不过等到我去到第一个车厢
But when I got to the first carriage,
已经有另一个人在那里
one other person was already there.
那个男的 当时正跪在车厢之间的门
This man, he was kneeling by the middle doors,
看起来像是想扔掉什么东西
and it looked like he was trying to get rid of something.
想要保命就别当出头鸟
If you want to stay safe, keep your head down.
山姆
Sam?
我们找到宝宝的母亲了
We have been able to locate the baby's mother
她还答应和你见面
and she has agreed to come and meet you.
好 我会让宝宝下车
Okay, I'll allow him off the train.
不过事情要这么办
But here's how this is gonna work.
有个维修点就在…
There is a maintenance point between…
动物园站和汉萨广场站之间
Zoologischer Garten and Hansaplatz.
是的 我们知道那个地方
Yes. We know the one.
我不希望其他人上下列车 清楚了吗
I don't want anyone else on or off this train. Understood?
清楚
Understood.
别耍花样 不要设埋伏
No funny business. No ambush.
别让女警假扮母亲 知道吗
No policewoman disguised as the mother. Okay?
而且我要母亲的照片 这样我才能确认是本人
In fact, I want a picture of the mother so I can confirm it's her.
好的 山姆 我们会安排
Yes, Sam. We will arrange that.
克莱拉
Clara.
除他母亲以外 要是碰头地点 出现了其他人的话
If there's anyone at that meeting point other than the mum,
那就记得这会搭上很多条人命 好吗
then just remember there isn't only one life at risk here. Okay?
你有把握这样做行得通
You sure this is going to work?
不…我完全没把握
No. No, I'm not sure at all.
能把我的包还给我吗
Can I have my bag, please?
马上
Now.
把包还给我 还给我
Give me my bag. Give it to me!
把包还给我
Give me my bag!
把包还给我
Give me my bag!