剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Fucking gypsy.
该死的吉普赛人
Fuck him. Fuck him.
去死 去死
Fuck you! Fuck you,
去死 去死
you little fucking faggot!
去你♥他♥妈♥的同性恋
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
妈的
Can I help you? Hey!
请问您找谁 请留步
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
Why don't you sit the fuck down?
你♥他♥妈♥给我坐下
I would sooner you didn't.
我劝你还是别这样
Stay the fuck away from me! Please give it to me.
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点 把东西给我
I don't think either of us would enjoying explaining to Olivia
我们应该都不想去跟奥利维亚解释
how you lost a hand.
你是怎么失去一只手的
What's back there? Is it Ouroboros?
里面是什么 是乌洛波洛斯吗
Frankly, you don't even have to give it to me.
说实话 你不用给我
I would just be substantially more comfortable
只要你灭掉它的话
if you extinguished it. Ouroboros.
我就很高兴的 乌洛波洛斯
I'm sorry?
你说什么
The fucking snake.
那条该死的蛇
What is it? Why is it in my dreams?
到底是什么 为什么会出现在我的梦里
What a fascinating thing to ask.
这个问题问的好
I can make you tell me. I would sooner you didn't.
我可以让你告诉我 我劝你还是不要的好
Unless you plan on rearranging your positron emissions,
除非你重设了你的人面扫描图
you'll have to let me through.
否则你就得让我过去
I apologize for the walk. Where we are going,
抱歉走这么远的路 我们要去的地方
there are certain electromagnetic irregularities
电磁活动不是很规律
that make elevators...
所以电梯...
problematic.
无法♥正♥常使用
When Jacob Godfrey first saw
当雅各布·戈弗雷第一次见到
Henry Bessemer's revolutionary new process for making steel,
亨利·贝塞麦的钢铁制♥造♥革命性新工艺时
he said the words,
他说
"Mr. Bessemer, I'd like to buy the future."
"贝塞麦先生 我想买♥♥下未来"
Your father said the same words to me our first meeting,
我和你父亲第一次见面时 他也这么说
when I was a pariah of my own community.
那时我还仅是我同类中的一个贱民
It's quite a mantle being passed on to you, young man.
传到你身上的责任很重大啊 年轻人
You think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道吗
What is this?
这是什么
Exactly what it looks like.
你看着是什么就是什么
This is Project Ouroboros, Roman.
这是"乌洛波洛斯项目" 罗曼
Oh, my God. You--
天呐 你...
You can see why we're rather sensitive about it.
你明白我们为什么如此小心了吧
An appetite.
胃口不错
Someone has replaced this rake with a child of mine.
我儿子这是浪子回头了啊
And it smiles.
还会笑了
You know that feeling when you
你知道吗 牙痛的时候
have a toothache and you don't know how bad it is
只有不痛了 你才会知道
until it's gone? Yep.
之前曾有多痛 知道
Well, I wasn't gonna say anything,
我本来不打算说什么的
but I think you're better off without this tooth.
可我觉得你还是把病牙拔掉为好
Can I have some juice? Yeah.
能给我杯果汁吗 好
Huh. It's not my shade.
不是我的唇印
Well, we're making all kinds of friends.
我们交的朋友还真不少啊
I'm a friendly guy.
我一向喜欢交朋友
Does this friend have a name?
你这位朋友有名字吗
Yeah.
有啊
Does her friend need to have his ear twisted?
她的朋友只会问一句答一句吗
Hey, babe.
给你
It's Letha. Lisa?
她叫丽萨 丽莎
Letha. It's like Lisa but with a lisp.
丽萨 发音很像但是要咬舌
Well, um, I think it's meant to be
我看你们确实是忙着咬舌了
'cause neither one of you know how to wash a glass.
要不怎么都不知道抽时间洗洗杯子
It's Letha Godfrey.
是丽萨·戈弗雷
Are you doing this on purpose?
你是故意这么做的吗
I'm not doing anything.
我什么都没做啊
It has nothing to do with him.
跟罗曼一点关系都没有
Does he know that?
他知道吗
I could care less.
我何必关心那么多
Well, give it a shot for me.
好吧 那我们就试试看
Hey!
有人吗
Hey! Let me out of here!
有人吗 放我出去
Let me out of here! Let me out of here!
放我出去 放我出去
Let me out of here, you fucking maniac!
放我出去 你♥他♥妈♥的神经病
That is Project Ouroboros.
这是"乌洛波洛斯项目"
My beautiful boy.
我帅气的儿子啊
He was agitated
他很躁动
and clearly had been using narcotics.
很明显是吸毒了
I was afraid he was a danger to himself,
我担心他会伤害自己
but I only gave him a sedative.
但只给他注射了镇静剂
His brain activity is normal
他的大脑活动正常
and there's no physiological explanation for his condition.
他目前的情况无法从生理方面做出解释
And we're on Norman's turf now,
现在全靠他自己了
but I suspect he's had a severe psychic break.
但我怀疑他受过重大精神打击
He's preventing himself from waking up.
他在阻止自己醒过来
He's coming home, Johann.
我要带他回家 约翰
I would strongly advise against that.
我强烈反对这个提议
His condition needs to be monitored.
他现在的情况还需要密切监控
He's coming home.
他要回家了
Road policing in your jurisdiction now?
现在交通治安也归你管了吗
This is Roman Godfrey's car, isn't it?
这是罗曼·戈弗雷的车对吧
I understand it was found abandoned somewhere near the White Tower.
我知道车应该是在白塔附近找到的
What you understand gets more complicated every day.
你掌握的线索让事情越变越复杂了
What can I say?
这让我怎么说呢
I'm into the I's and t's. No, you're not.
是我做事一丝不苟吧 你才不是呢
Professional courtesy extends both ways.
你这种专业精神有好处也有坏处
I'm sorry. Have I been discourteous?
抱歉 我失礼了吗
Your trip to the Godfrey house didn't go unnoticed,
你自己一声不响地就去了戈弗雷家
or that I had to hear about it so long after the fact.
或者是我的消息不够灵通吗
So let me make this plain to you.
我先跟你说明白了
If the issue involves, as your patch suggests,
如果跟你说的那样 问题涉及
fish and wildlife,
野生动物署
have at it. Otherwise,
那你管 否则
stay out of police business.
该警方管的你别多管闲事
Point taken.
明白了
Back to my original question--
回到我最开始的问题...
Yeah, not far from the tower.
对 是在白塔附近找到的
The first thing he'll feel when he wakes up will be...
他醒来后首先感觉到的会是...
the warmth of the sun on his face.
阳光洒在脸上的温暖
It'll be a pleasant feeling.
让他感觉很舒适
He'll wonder that he ever felt ill.
他会以为自己从未生病
Perhaps there'll be a song of a bird,
或许还会有鸟儿的鸣唱
a mourning dove.
哀鸠呜鸣
I saw a pair just yesterday. They haven't all gone yet.
我昨天看到两只 现在应该还没走
Strength and sorrow,
给我挚爱的人
give no thus to those you love the most.
战胜悲伤的力量
Come back.
醒醒
You promised you wouldn't leave me. I need you.
你答应过不会离开我 我需要你
Come back.
醒醒
Come back.
醒醒
You could have at least left me my fucking cigarettes!
你♥他♥妈♥至少该把烟留给我
I could really use a goddamn cigarette right now!
我他妈现在真的想抽根烟
Sometimes I think that the
有时候我以为
only thing that ever really made you happy
唯一能让你高兴的
was your dead father's car.
是你已故父亲的车
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm the one who took your cigarettes.
是我拿走了你的烟
You know I hate how much you smoke.
你知道我很讨厌你抽烟
Who are you? Oh, please.
你到底是谁 拜托
Oh, please. Where am I?
拜托 这是什么地方
In my room, breaking my heart, you jerk.
在我房♥间里 伤我的心 你个混♥蛋♥
Breaking my heart, you jerk.
伤我的心 你个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表