剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, Vince. Right, hmm, well...
对 文斯 对 那个...
he and I had sort of a... an arrangement.
他跟我有过某种...约定
You see, I have this condition,
我的身体有点状况
and doctors are of not much help for this...
医生对我的情况帮不上什么忙
particular condition, but, but there is a substance
挺特殊的 但是有种东西
that provides a great relief which is...
能极大地缓解我的症状
which is far more easier for your people to procure than...
而你们种族的人比我更容易
than myself presently.
获得这东西
I don't need it, you understand?
其实我也不是非要它不可
But it certainly does take the edge off, as they say.
但它确实能帮我减轻压力
How much do you have left?
你还剩下多少
Uh... Oh! I don't know.
不清楚呢
I suppose I would have to check.
我可能要查查看
Five thousand a bottle.
五千块一瓶
That's, uh... substantially more than what Vince asked for.
这价钱比文斯开的高太多了
Vince thought with his dick.
文斯见了女人就没大脑了
The stuff you're talking about isn't ginkgo biloba.
你说的这东西不是普普通通的银杏
The stuff you're talking about means knocking on some doors
为了弄到这些 我得去求别人帮忙
that were a part of my life way before I had Peter.
而我上次跟他们打交道还是在生彼得前
Five thousand. I don't go lower than that to knock on those doors.
五千块 低于这个价钱我是不会去求人的
But, but you, uh...
但 但你...
you, you can get it?
你能弄到 是吗
It's OK, there's plenty.
想吃就吃吧 还多着呢
You don't mind if I just--
你不介意我...
Of course not. Just one.
请便 就一个
I wouldn't overdo it, though.
我的要价也没有太离谱
Five thousand dollars?
五千块
Champagne for all my friends! Ha! Ha! Oh, my god, Lynda.
你们的香槟都算我的 天呐 琳达
I hope you know what you're doing,
我希望你清楚自己在做什么
because these people are not to be fucked with.
这些人可不是能随便骗着玩的
No one's fucking anyone.
谁骗人啦
We just both simply have what the other wants. It's business.
我们这是互取所需 这就是生意
Johai, as in the essence of pure bullshit.
Johai 也就是牛粪之精华
It's what she wants.
这就是她想要的
I saw Roman's hand. Oh, I know, I know.
我看过罗曼的掌纹了 我知道
He hasn't lifted anything heavier than his pecker
自打他出生起 他就没拿过
since the day he was born.
比他的"大鸟"更重的东西
He's capable of a lot more.
他的能耐大着呢
Yeah, but, you know,
但你知道
the only one he's interested in hurting is himself.
他只喜欢伤害自己
Peter knows that now. He had to find out for himself.
彼得明白了 而他得靠自己慢慢发现
What about this vargulf?
那暴狼怎么办
Nature will take its course.
顺其自然就好
That's what I tried to tell your son!
这就是我想告诉你儿子的
He has to find out for himself.
他得自己弄明白这些
What about you? Are you seeing anybody?
你怎么样 有跟谁约会吗
So what, we're telling real scary stories now?
我们要开始讲真正的恐怖故事了吗
Yes! Yeah, right.
对 好吧
What did you find out?
你发现什么了
That adulthood is just like high school with mortgages.
成年世界只不过是"有贷款压力的高中"
When did you learn about mortgages?
你什么时候学会贷款这词了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shit!
天呐
So your dad and Olivia were...?
你♥爸♥爸和奥利维亚是...
Doctor and patient. JR really lost it.
医生和病人 JR真的疯了
In other news,
还有别的消息
that guy we found on the road...
我们在路上发现的那个家伙
stabbed himself in the brain last night.
昨晚自杀了
Roman seemed weird today.
罗曼今天看起来怪怪的
Yeah, he's pissed at me.
对 他生我的气了
Why?
为什么
Because there's a giant Roman-shaped blind spot
因为他看东西的角度
in the way that Roman sees things.
都太以自我为中心了
What happened Saturday night?
周六晚上发生了什么
Were you there when he was arrested?
他被捕的时候你在旁边吗
Your mom using the sheriff's department as a timeout
老妈在警长办公室给他设个休息间
isn't the same thing as getting arrested.
跟被捕可不是一个意思
What are the things you're leaving out?
你在隐瞒些什么
You don't need to leave stuff out just because I'm a girl.
你不需要因为我是女孩 就藏着不说
I should sock you.
我真该揍你一顿
Um... you want some water?
你要喝水吗
Sure.
好
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you believe in angels?
你相信天使吗
It scares my parents 'cause they don't believe me.
我父母吓坏了 因为他们不相信我
But I guess I wouldn't either in their shoes.
但换作是我的话 我也不信
I know it sounds a little crazy.
我知道这听起来有点疯狂
It actually sounds a lot like crazy.
其实听起来 是相当疯狂
Do you believe me?
你相信我吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Are you just saying you don't know
你是因为不相信我
because you don't believe me,
才说你不知道的吗
or 'cause you think I'm crazy or...?
或者你觉得我疯了还是...
Well... yeah, I think you're pretty crazy,
好吧 我觉得你是挺疯的
but I still don't know.
但我真的不知道
Well?
然后呢
Well what?
然后什么
Are you gonna try and fuck me?
你不准备来干我么
Yeah. Here we are.
好吧 终于到这部分了
What kind of a thing is that to say?
你那是什么意思
What is that?
怎么了
Roman.
罗曼
What does Roman
罗曼
have to do with the price of rice in China?
和这事儿有什么关系
You know.
你知道的
Do you like me?
你喜欢我吗
Are you sure it's not...? No, that's, um...
你确定不是因为... 不 这...
that's actually kind of sexy.
你其实挺性感的
Pervert.
臭流氓
Look, if the dynamite's already on the tracks
如果炸♥药♥已经放在铁路上了
you'd think twice about stepping on that train.
那上火车前就得好好思考一下
Smooth talker.
油嘴滑舌
So you're really saying no?
所以你是在拒绝我吗
Godfrey Steel.
戈弗雷钢厂
Shut up and kiss me.
闭上嘴吻我吧
You're Roman Godfrey?
你是罗曼·戈弗雷吗
Yeah.
对
You're bleeding. Close shave.
你在流血 刮胡子弄的
Hmm, let me see.
让我看看
It's fine. Hold still.
没事儿 别动
Keep it clean,
保持伤口清洁
you should live.
你就死不了
I'm Clementine Chasseur. I'm with the...
我是克莱曼婷·切丝 我和...
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
You're the dogcatcher.
你是狼人猎手
May I ask how you come to know that?
你是怎么知道的
Small pond.
闲话传得快嘛
Is your mother home? No.
你母亲在家吗 不在
You expect her?
你在等她吗
Speak with you?
能和你谈谈吗
Hey, Shelley.
雪莉
This is Dr. Chasseur.
这是切丝博士
She's here to take a bite out of the vargulf. Excuse me?
她是来找暴狼的 你说什么
It's fine.
没事的
Please.
这边请
Roman, I'd like to ask you a few questions but before I do
罗曼 我有些问题要问你
there's something that I'd like you to do for me.
但在这之前我需要你为我做件事
I want you to think about what kind of person you want to be.
我想让你思考 你要成为怎样的人
I'm here because people are getting hurt.
我来这 是因为越来越多的人受到伤害
The more honest you are with me,
你对我越诚实
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表