剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Got any other tricks?
还有其他花样吗
Not with the ladies present.
女士在场不方便
Have you met my cousin Letha?
见过我表妹丽萨吗
No.
没见过
Peter.
我是彼得
If the circus is over, let's get going.
马戏结束了 走吧
Come on, Shel.
来吧 雪
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
Remember that guy lying in the road the night of the dance?
还记得舞会那天躺在地上的那个男的吗
The one who saw Brooke Bluebell?
那个看见布鲁克·布露贝尔的人
Yeah.
是的
Ouroboros.
乌洛波洛斯[衔尾蛇]
I seen that cheerleader.I saw her get killed.
我见过那个拉拉队长 我看见她被杀了
Today I've seen the dragon.
我今天看到那条龙
I was thinking maybe you could talk to your pops,
我在想也许你可以跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈
see if you can find out more about him.
看他能不能查出他的秘密
Like what?
比如什么
Like, um, something that might not have made the papers.
比如报纸上没登的东西
What are you two up to?
你俩在打什么主意
That's on a need-to-know basis.
只是想知道点信息
Hunting the demon dog.
追捕那条恶犬
No, you're not.
才不是呢
There are mitigating circumstances.
有可使罪行减轻的情节
We think the demon dog might actually be a person.
我们认为恶犬很可能其实是个人
Are you high?
你嗑药了吗
Beside the point.
跑题了
This guy is hurting people. OK.
这个人在伤害别人 好吧
A, it's not a guy. It's an it.
首先 它不是个人 是个动物
B, say you had a single good reason to think it was a person,
其次 就算你有个很好的原因相信它是个人
you can't seriously think
你们不会真的想
you're better off chasing him than a trained professional.
不找专业受训的人 而是自己去追他吧
And C,
最后
what do you think
你们觉得一个
a psychiatric patient's gonna be able to tell you?
精神病人能告诉你们什么呢
Is that a yes?
是答应了吗
Say it was a person.
就算它是个人
What do you imagine you're gonna do when you find him?
找到他你们要怎么做
What do you think, sweetheart?
你觉得呢 宝贝
Put him in the pound.
把他放进兽笼里
Can I ask what possible good you think is gonna come from this?
我能问一下你们觉得这件事有什么好处
No.
没有
Why did you say demon dog?
你为什么要说恶犬
It calls less attention to seem like
让别人以为我们是智障总比让他们以为
you're a retard than you're hiding something.
我们在隐藏什么事要好的多
People paying attention to me isn't the same
人们关注我和关注你
as people paying attention to you.
不是一回事
All right. Meet you at midnight.
好吧 午夜见
You bring the shovels, I'll bring the rest.
你带铲子 我带其他的
Jesus, Nicolai. Speak now or forever hold your peace.
天呐 尼古拉 要么现在说话 要么永别做声
How are ya?
你好吗
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
Weird day,
奇怪的一天
month, whatever. Yours?
奇怪的一个月 随便了 你呢
Oh, it was OK. I, uh,
还行 我
I ran into your friend's mom at the general store.
我在杂货店碰到了你朋友的妈妈
Well, you know what they say about small towns.
你知道大家说的 小镇子嘛
Yeah. Yeah, I think she was looking for me.
我觉得她是在找我
Yeah?
是吗
Oh, yes. Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
是 是的 是的
The woman was trying to act sly,
那女人想扮诡秘
but you could smell the desperation.
但你就是能闻到绝望的气息
I mean, she must've gone through the last of what Vince sold her.
她肯定用完了文斯卖♥♥给她的东西
You know? But she can't bring herself to ask someone like me for more.
但她又不能屈尊降贵向我这种人索求
She wants my stuff.
她想要我的货
I suppose you could just give it to her.
我想你可以直接给她就是了
What would be the fun in that?
那还有什么乐趣
I got duck.
我带了鸭子回来
I thought I would make something fancy schmancy tonight.
我觉得我今晚可以做些精致小菜
Ah, I'm going out.
我要出去
I know.
我知道
You know, your grandfather Nicolai was very proud of you.
你爷爷尼古拉很是为你自豪
You know that?
你知道吗
Do you remember when that picture was taken?
你记得那张照片是什么时候拍的吗
No, I can't.
不记得了
See you later. I love you.
回见 我爱你
Have you been sleeping?
你睡过觉了吗
Why do you ask?
怎么这么问
You look...
你看上去
I would think very carefully
如果是我的话
how you choose to finish that sentence.
会非常谨慎地措辞
How's Norman holding up?
诺曼现在怎么样
What a remarkable imitation of empathy!
你那关怀备至的模仿太到位了
Have we been practicing?
我们练习很久了吗
I bear him no ill will,
我对他又没有恶意
and the hatred he feels for me
而且他对我的怨恨
has the whiff of something stale and self-annihilating.
也在一点一点地陈腐和消散
As a far-superior thinker to myself once wrote,
正如一个我觉得非常杰出的思想家写的
men cling to their hates
男人会坚持自己的仇恨
because they fear once their hates are gone,
是因为他们害怕一旦仇恨消失
they'll have to deal with their own self-pain.
他们就不得不面对自身的痛苦了
And the men dig,
而男人互相使诈
gouge each other because you both imagine one will strike oil
是因为两个人都臆想着当其中一个自毁前程
while the other drown sin his own blood.
另一个就能飞黄腾达
At any rate,
不管怎样
have you had the opportunity to speak with him
你找到机会跟他提起
about our friends at Lod?
我们在劳德的朋友了吗
They're prepared to make a bid for his shares.
他们准备出价购买♥♥他的股份
That's generous, even by Godfrey standards.
哪怕按照戈弗雷的标准 出手都很慷慨
It's not the right time.
现在的时机不对
They're getting... rather insistent.
他们越来越 坚持了
More than I am?
比我还坚持吗
Hello, glow worm.
你好啊 萤火虫
I sincerely apologize for any discomfort.
如果你有不舒服 我真的很抱歉
Are you still feeling pain here?
你这里还痛吗
Just as long as we're on the subject,
只要这事没完
we need to discuss the matter of my niece's pregnancy.
我们就得讨论一下我侄女怀孕的事情
Certainly.
当然
She will require the best treatment.
她会要求最好的待遇
Only the best for family.
只要对家族最好的
That's it. Follow the light.
就这样 跟着光
Did you have a place in mind?
你想到哪里了吗
You do realize we do not have an obstetrics wing here.
你知道我们没有妇产分部吧
Do now.
现在知道了
I expect you'll have a contractor by the end of the weekend.
我指望这周末你就会有个承包人
Whoever the top-flight minds are in the field, offer them...
无论这个领域里的哪个权威 给他们提供...
whatever you need to.
他们需要的一切
Consider any budgetary requirements for this project
这个项目的任何预算要求
pre-approved.
都被提前批准了
Norman...
诺曼
will never agree.
不会同意的
Norman will agree to what's best.
诺曼会同意给丽萨
For Letha.
最好的照顾
I'll start reviewing candidates immediately.
我会马上开始评估候选人
I, um...
我...
I need some fresh air.
我得呼吸点新鲜空气
Uh, I'll be right outside, darling.
我就在外面 亲爱的
Would you like to see something, glowworm?
你想看些好东西吗 萤火虫
Beautiful.
太美了
And like so many beautiful things, deceiving.
像很多美丽的东西一样 迷人眼目
It grows, feeds, breathes, and is not a living thing--
它会生长 进食 呼吸 却不是生物
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表