剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah. I'll catch you on the flipside.
好的 我们到那头见
Yeah.
好
What's up?
怎么了
Birthday.
要生了
Give her my best. Oh, babies are awesome!
代我向她致以祝福 小宝宝最美好了
We should go! Yes!
我们快过去吧 当然
What?
什么事
Still.
静止不动
To be the still point in the turning world
在这个不停转动的世界上成为定点
is a warrior's greatest feat.
是一名勇士最伟大的功绩
Anything else?
还有呢
Go.
走吧
Come on.
快点
Nice touch.
想的真周到
Can we... can we smoke in here?
我们能在这儿抽烟吗
I'm gonna own the place. Who's gonna stop us?
这里以后归我管 谁会阻止我们
Dr. Day, Dr. Day, please come to the OR.
大卫医生 大卫医生 请前往手术室
Uncle Roman.
"罗曼叔叔"
God help us.
上帝保佑我们
Anything from D?
我表姐那有什么进展吗
Dead end.
死路一条
You completely sure she's still even out there?
你确定她还在那儿吗
I know she is.
我知道她还在
It's like in the fall, you know, the dreams we were having?
那就像秋天时我们做的那些梦
I see her sometimes in dreams.
我有时会在梦里看见她
Not... not in dreams.
那也不能算是梦
I've been trying it on myself.
我试图对自己做那件事
You...?
你...
I look into the mirror
我对着镜子
and I tell myself to see her
告诉自己得找到她
and things cloud over, but there's...
一切都模糊起来 但是出现了...
light.
一道光
And the light's an angel,
那道光是个天使
and the angel's her.
那个天使就是她
It's her.
是她
And she's trying to tell me something, but...
她试图告诉我什么 可是...
but I can only just hear her.
我只能听见她说了那些话
What she's saying is...
她说的是...
You must make your heart steel.
你必须让自己变得冷酷
Where are you? Shelley.
你在哪里 雪莉
What do you think it means?
你觉得那是什么意思
I saw a conversion of his fate line and heart line.
我看见他的命运线和主线之间有一处转折
Your friend is gonna face the hardest choice of his life,
你的朋友将面临他一生中最艰难的抉择
and whoever's in his shadow is gonna share in the consequences.
凡是跟他有关系的人 都会受到影响
Can you make yourself cluck like a chicken?
你能学母鸡咯咯叫吗
I don't know.
我不知道
In the chapel,
在那个小教堂里
you know, when you did what you did...
当你打算牺牲自己
...how were you not afraid?
你怎么能不怕呢
What?
怎么了
I've never been more afraid of anything in my life.
我这辈子都没那么害怕过
I could have never done it if I hadn't had you there with me.
如果不是有你在 我永远不可能挺身向前
Fucking angels.
该死的天使
It's OK, sweetie. It's OK.
没事的 甜心 没事的
It's OK. You're doing great.
没事的 你做得很好
Doctor! Please, I don't... I don't want it. Please!
医生 求你了 我不想继续了 求你了
Please, please!
求求你
Stay still! Please!
别动 求你了
Come on!
坚持住
Peter?
彼得
Hey, what's going on?
发生什么了
Code omega.
欧米茄代码[临危]
Code omega. Maternity one.
欧米茄代码 产科一号♥手术室
All available staff report.
所有当值员工请报道
Sir, uh, there's a disruption in the OR.
先生 手术室里有人干扰
It doesn't matter.
不要紧
Sir?
先生
Just... tell him where to find me.
只需要... 告诉他哪里能找到我
Maternity one. Cancel omega.
产科一号♥手术室 欧米茄解除
Patient is deceased. Security, clear the area.
病人已死亡 保安人员请清理该区域
I thought she'd be safe,
我以为她会很安全的
safe with you.
至少有你在
It was...
那情况...
unavoidable.
无法避免
Do it.
去做吧
Bring her back. Norman...
把她救回来 诺曼
perhaps you should sit down.
也许你该坐下来
No, no. You need to bring her back.
不 不 你一定要把她救回来
I'm ordering you to bring her back!
我在命令你把她救回来
She suffered a massive post-partum embolism.
她遭受了严重的产后栓塞
I'm sorry, but...
我很抱歉 但...
She's getting cold.
她在变冷
Look, just bring her back.
快把她救回来
You think I'm being irrational.
你觉得我很不理智
Oh, but I'm not.
但我脑子很清楚
Look, I'm in full possession of my faculties.
看呐 我完全能控制我的身体机能
Just... bring her back.
只要...把她救回来就好
I'll make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.
我会给你做梦都想不到的财富
Norman, give her to me.
诺曼 把她交给我
You'll do it? Go on,
你会去做吗 松手
give her to me. You'll do it now?
把她给我 你现在就会去做吗
Take her back.
把她救回来
No.
不行
She's too old.
她年龄太大了
I may have more luck with the baby.
我或许还有机会把孩子救回来
Fuck the baby.
去他妈的孩子
SHE'S my baby.
她才是我的孩子
I'm sorry, Norman.
我很抱歉 诺曼
I'm not God.
我不是上帝
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
No. Yeah.
没有 好吧
You know...
知道吗...
...when I was pregnant with you,
当我怀着你的时候
Nic had a vision
尼克预见了一幅景象
that he was holding a baby
他看见他抱着一个宝宝
and the baby was peeing on him
而宝宝正往他身上撒尿
and the pee was coming out as one red silk ribbon after the other.
尿如一条条连绵不绝的红绸带
And that's how he knew you were gonna have a long and full life.
他就知道了你会活得长久而圆♥满♥
And it filled him up with so much sadness,
这令他感到那样忧伤
because in a life that's long and well lived,
因为一段长久而圆♥满♥的人生
there's gonna be pain and darkness that can't be understood
就意味着你将体会那些得过且过之人
by those who live day to day like it's any other.
无法感受到的黑暗与痛苦不断
You loved her, she loved you,
你爱过她 她爱过你
and you're never gonna be the same again.
你永远无法再像从前一样
And these are all good things.
而这些都是好事
Darling, tell me what you need.
亲爱的 告诉我你需要什么
Peter.
彼得
You know this story.
有这样一个故事
Many years ago in a land beyond the forest...
许多年以前 在穿过森林的一片土地上
there lived a young girl,
居住着一个小女孩
the plainer of two sisters
在两姐妹中长相较为平庸
and daughter of one of the proudest names in the land.
她的父亲拥有这片土地上最受尊敬的名字
She was much loved and protected by her father and elder sister
她深受父亲与姐姐的宠爱与呵护
for her meek and gentle spirit.
由于她温驯的性格
But in her 13th year
但在她十三岁那年
she was to have a taste of the suffering
她将不得不品尝远离她长久以来的
from which she had long been shielded.
温室生活之外的苦涩
His name was Dimitri
他的名字叫迪米特里
and he was a slave
他是个奴隶
purchased for the unthinkable sum of two oxen
无法想像他为她姐姐
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表