剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Christina?
克里斯蒂娜
Christina, it's Dr. Godfrey.
克里斯蒂娜 我是戈弗雷医生
Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
Nurse? Nurse, I've got to make a call.
护士 护士 我去打个电♥话♥
Come on, Peter.
快回来 彼得
Peter, Peter. Come on.
彼得 彼得 快回来
Peter, Peter, Peter, Peter, Peter, come on.
彼得 彼得 彼得 快回来
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
Yeah, I'm not usually a worrier,
我很少担惊受怕
but this time, you know?
可这一回 你知道吗
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
What's a Godfrey want here?
戈弗雷家的来这里想干嘛
Come to buy me my beer?
来请我喝啤酒的吗
One of your deputies told me I might find you here.
你的副队说我能在这找到你
The man's been up all night.
这家伙一宿没睡
Leave him in peace.
让他静静吧
Listen, Tom, I can't begin to imagine
听着 汤姆 我无法想象
what you're going through.
你所经历的一切
Give us a minute.
让我们单独聊会
You know, it's hard to believe...
真是难以置信...
Alisha and I used to come here before the twins.
生下双胞胎之前 阿莉莎和我经常来这里
We'd drink...
我们喝酒...
dance to the shittiest music.
跟着烂俗的音乐跳舞
How's your family, Norman?
你的家人怎么样 诺曼
My family?
我的家人
Marie, Letha. They all right?
玛丽 丽萨 都还好吗
They're the same.
还是老样子
Come home with me.
跟我回家吧
You shouldn't be alone at a time like this.
这种时候 你不该一个人待着
He look fucking alone to you?
你♥他♥妈♥觉得他很孤单吗
She sat right there.
那时 她就坐在那
Who?
谁
Dr. Chasseur.
切丝博士
Fish and Wildlife.
野生动物署的那个
Had a bug up her ass with the Rumancek kid.
一直看鲁曼斯克家小孩不顺眼
Tom, whatever she told you--
汤姆 不管她跟你说了什么...
She as much as accused him of being a werewolf.
她声称他是狼人
Me being a civilized man, I laughed it off.
我不信这些鬼话 一笑了之
As you should since it's bloody ridiculous.
应该的 这的确非常荒谬
She called me about a hair sample,
她打给我 关于那个头发样本
male. What the hell was I supposed to do with that?
男性的 我他妈当时又该怎么办呢
Listen.
听着
There is an explanation for this
这些都是事出有因
and it's not the supernatural.
绝不是超自然现象
Ok.
好吧
Good.
好
Let's go.
我们走吧
I just...
可我...
Tom. No. No.
汤姆 不不
Fuck it.
我♥操♥
We all know that
我们都知道
these killings started after these Rumanceks moved in.
鲁曼斯克一家搬来后 才发生这些命案的
You're just buying into this madness.
你是被那些胡话冲昏头脑了
The town's riled up as it is.
小镇一直就充斥着愤怒
Think about Christina.
想想克里斯蒂娜
I am.
我有想过
Down by the creek, Kimmel Lane.
小溪边上 基梅尔巷
That's where they fucking live.
该死的 他们就住那
Lynda.
琳达
I had a bad feeling.
我有种不祥的预感
Here we go! Woo!
我们上吧
Yeah, party time. Yeah, let's go!
耶 狂欢时刻 对 来吧
Oh, shit! They're already here.
见鬼 他们已经来了
Hey, anybody home?
有人在家吗
Come on out. Yeah! Come on!
给我滚出来 滚出来
Yeah, baby!
对 宝贝
Knock! Knock! Anybody home?
咚咚 有人在家吗
Wasn't so bad now, was it?
现在也不觉得太糟了 对不对
Your dogcatcher has been taken care of.
那个抓狗人我已经处理了
Will there be anything else?
还有其他吩咐吗
Not yet.
暂时没有了
Though I really...
不过我真的...
must change first.
得先去换身衣服了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, it's OK.
等等 别动别动
It's OK. You're OK.
没事了 你没事了
You're OK.
你没事了
I saw it.
我看到了
I mean I saw you.
我是说看到你了
Wh-what?
什么
Changing back from... you know.
变身回来 从... 你知道的
It was fucking beautiful.
真♥他♥妈♥漂亮
If you say so.
你说是就是吧
My head feels like a goddamn war dance is inside of it.
我脑子里像是他妈的在跳出征舞一样
Did you drag me back here?
是你把我拖回来的吗
Last I saw, you were down.
我最后看到你时 你倒下了
Down? Chasseur shot you with a dart.
倒下 切丝拿飞镖射中了你
Oh, Chasseur!
切丝
She was gonna take you away.
她准备把你带走的
I, I tried to tell her how it wasn't you but...
我试着跟她解释不是你干的 但...
Fuck! Fuck!
操 操
What?
怎么了
I should have been stronger for you.
我应该更坚定保护你的
Stronger? I tried to stop her,
更坚定 我试着阻止她
I did, but she had a gun.
我尽力了 但她有枪
So I left. But then I circled back,
所以我就走了 之后我又绕回去
but by then you were gone.
可是你已经不在了
Then my fucking mom calls,
然后我那该死的老妈打电♥话♥来
says to come back home and keep an eye on you.
叫我回家 照看你
Your mom?
你妈
Yeah.
对
Two weeks in a fucking coma,
我他妈昏迷了两个星期
and she didn't even ask me how I felt.
可她连问都没问我一下
Weird, huh?
多奇怪啊
I'm, I'm no judge.
我 我没法评论这个
Anyway... I get back home and there you are,
反正我回来 你就已经在这里了
but she's gone.
可她又不在了
There's something else.
还有件事
Letha? No, no, no.
丽萨怎么了吗 不不不
She's fine.
她没事
Alexa and Alyssa Sworn?
艾里莎和爱丽伊莎·斯温
The vargulf got the sheriff's daughters.
警长的双胞胎女儿 都被暴狼杀了
Shit.
该死
Have you heard from my mom?
我妈那边你有消息吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Fuckers know about me, they gotta know about her.
混♥蛋♥们既然知道我 肯定也会知道她
Hey... Stay here. Stay here.
喂 等等 待着别动
I'll check on the trailer, make sure she's all right, OK?
我去拖车那边看看 确保她没事 好吧
Yeah, OK. Whatever. Just go, please.
好 管他的 快去吧
All right.
好的
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hey! Oh, shit!
嘿 我♥操♥
Gypsies need a way out!
吉普赛人总有办法逃命
You OK?
你没事吧
Yeah. How's Peter?
没事 彼得怎么样
Uh, he, he's fine.
他没事
He's fine. Ah! Just like Peter.
没事 这才像彼得嘛
All right, well...
好吧...
funny thing is that compared to most places in the world,
有趣的是 跟世上大部分地方相比
this place is hog heaven.
这里都算得上天堂了
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表