剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
It's funny...
真有趣
I've passed this placea thousand times, and...
我无数次经过这地方
I never gave a second thought as to who might live here.
却从未想过这里住的是谁
Why would you?
为何要想呢
I'm not what you think I am.
我不是你想的那种人
And, uh...
那...
what is it that you think I think you are?
你觉得我认为你是怎样的人
I wonder if he can see us right now.
不知道他现在能不能看到我们
He sees what he chooses to.
如果他想看便会看到
Did you know
你知道吗
that the wettest place on earth...
世界上最潮湿的地方
...is a small garden island...
是一座小小的花♥园♥岛屿
...in Hawaii?
...位处夏威夷
No. Please, please, I didn't mean to...
不 拜托拜托 我不是故意...
I didn't meant to say...
我不是故意要说...
No, no. No, no, please. No.
不不 求你了 不要
No, no, no, no, no. I didn't mean to...
不要 不要 我不是故意...
Wake up.
醒醒
Ok.
行了
Look.
快看
My book.
我的书
I saw... I saw you. She said she was over it.
我看...看见你了 她说过她忘记那事儿了呀
Maybe we should call her parents.
也许我们该打给她父母
No! Her parents being her parents that's why she's staying with us.
不行 就是因为她父母她才跟我们一起住的
I didn't think it was real.
我没想到这是真的
I didn't want... No, it wasn't real,
我没想... 不 这不是真的
it wasn't real...
不是真的...
Are you...
你是...
Are you a werewolf?
你是狼人吗
Oh, OK, you know what No, Alyssa!
不管了 不行 艾里莎
What? If you wake up a person
干嘛 如果你把
that's dreaming that they're dying, they actually die.
梦见自己快死了的人叫醒 他们就真的会死
No, they don't. Alyssa, they do.
怎么可能 艾里莎 是真的
Alexa, where did you get that from? I saw it on the internet.
艾里莎 你从哪听来的 我在网上看到的
No!
不
Dad!
爸爸
It's OK. Shh, shh. It's OK.
没事了 乖 没事了
Black fur, yellow eyes,
黑毛 黄眼睛
five to six feet in height,
高约一米五到一米八
torso roughly the size of a smallish pony.
躯干大小跟小马驹差不多
Frances, can I ask your proximity to the animal?
弗朗西斯 你当时距离那动物有多远
Twenty paces.
二十步
You were in open ground?
你当时在一片开阔地上吗
Trees. I ran for the trees.
树丛 我躲到树丛里了
The tree line is triple that distance.
有树的地方离小屋差不多六十步了
Well, forgive my fucking depth perception.
请他妈原谅我的距离感太差
In moonlight.
在月光之下
Frances, were you under the influence of alcohol
弗朗西斯 那晚你有喝酒
or any narcotics that night?
或服用任何药物吗
I saw what I saw.
我清楚地看见了
The doctor is just trying to get all of the facts, Frances.
博士只是想了解全部事实 弗朗西斯
Today I have seen the dragon.
我今天看到那条龙了
Don't touch him. It's OK.
别碰他 没事的
You.
是你
It was you.
就是你
I don't want to see that.
我不想看到那一幕
I don't want to see that!
我不想看到那一幕
I'd like to believe you,
我很想相信你
but given the physical...
但鉴于...
improbability of what it is you saw,
你描述的物种不可能存在
is there anything you could tell us
你能告诉我们些
that could not have been fabricated
不是从报纸或电视报道上
from any numberof newspaper or TV reports?
虚构出来的东西吗
You come from a place where it was OK to call a man a liar?
你们那里可以随意叫别人骗子吗
You were in the 24th infantry?
你曾在第24步兵团当兵是吗
Yeah.
是的
I was in the 16th.
我当时在第16步兵团
Ramadi.
拉马迪
You didn't ask to see what you've seen.
在部队的所见并不是你想要的
But people who've been to places that we've been to,
但有过我们这种经历的人
we see things in a different way.
看事情的角度会跟别人不同
And if there is a single bit of forensic evidence
如果你能记得任何一丝
that you can remember...
鉴证方面的证据
it would go a long way making sure
都能有助于确保
this doesn't happen again, Frances.
这事不会再次发生 弗朗西斯
Snatch.
阴♥部♥
The demon dog went for her lady part first.
那只恶狗最先袭击了女孩的私处
Your wings...
你的翅膀...
are wet.
变湿了
Excuse me?
什么
Hospital coffee.
医院的咖啡
The miracles of modern medicine still can't pour water over beans.
神奇的现代医药仍无法让水直接倒在豆子上做成咖啡
Well, it's the grind, not the pour.
咖啡豆那需要磨 光倒水可不行
So, what do you make of our demon dog?
关于他口中的恶犬你怎么看
I would say there's no question Mr. Pullman suffers
我觉得 铂尔曼先生毫无疑问
from typical dissociative symptoms
表现出伴随严重心理创伤而产生的
associated with severe psychological trauma.
典型性精神分♥裂♥症状
He was right about the murder.
谋杀的事他说的没错
The animal did go snatch first.
首先被袭击的的确是阴♥部♥
Well, I didn't say I thought he was wrong.
我没说我认为他是错的
He's seen other things that are...
有些他看到的东西已经被
corroborated.
证实了
Frances.
弗朗西斯
Well, I won't take up any more of your time.
我就不再继续占用你的时间了
But if you were me...
但如果你是我
what would you do next?
下一步你会怎么做
The creature he described
他描述的动物
didn't seem especially probable to me either.
我也觉得不可能存在
I would go to the most likely place it would have come from--
我会去这种动物最可能的来源地...
if he really saw what he saw.
如果他看到的千真万确
The town's other medical facility.
镇上另一个医学机构
The conspicuously phallic one.
那栋状似阴♥茎♥的建筑
The White Tower.
白塔
Wouldn't be the first improbable thing to come out of there.
反正就算有 也不是那里创造出的第一只怪物了
Oh, I'd encourage you not to make an appointment.
对了 我建议你不要预约
If I'm not mistaken,
如果我没记错的话
your name is on the side of the building.
你的名字就在那大楼上刻着呢
Or mention my name.
提我的名字也行
Oh, and ask to speak to Dr. Johann Pryce.
记得找约翰·普赖斯博士
Good morning, sister!
早上好 妹妹
Morning, darling.
早 亲爱的
There was a time when the breakfast table
在早餐桌上看报纸议事
was a place for civilized conversation.
是很久以前的事了
I have some business to attend.
我有点工作要忙
You need to give your sister a ride.
你接妹妹放学吧
Uh, I have plans after school.
放学后我有安排
Indeed.
的确
Giving your sister a ride.
就是接你妹妹回家
Your visitor last night.
你昨晚的那个访客
It seemed the two of you had rather a lot to talk about.
你们俩似乎有很多话聊
Oh, yeah.
是啊
We're building a diorama of the solar system.
我们在建太阳系的立体模型
Mercury, Mars...
水星 火星
Uranus.
天王星[音同肛♥门♥]
Don't encourage him.
别怂恿他学坏了
Strange.
奇怪了
He told me he was here to finish an English assignment.
他跟我说是来完成英文作业的
Yep.
对
That's what I said.
我就是这意思
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表