剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Do I need to repeat myself?
我要再重说一遍吗
I sent you here to hunt an animal. And I found a whole herd.
我让你来这打猎 而我找到了一整群
Then what are we doing in Peter Rumancek's trailer?
那我们在彼得·鲁曼斯克的拖车里干什么
I don't know.
不知道
"I found myself in a dark wood,
"却又步入一片幽暗的森林
for the straight way was lost."
这是因为我迷失了正确的路径"
If you're trying to inform my direction,
如果你想指引我的道路
I'd rather you didn't quote the Inferno.
我宁愿你别引用《地狱篇》的内容
Dante had his Virgil to guide him.
但丁有维吉尔来指引他
Let me be yours.
让我来引导你
Forget Olivia Godfrey.
忘掉奥利维亚·戈弗雷
Her footprint's at the crime scene.
犯罪现场找到她的脚印
I confirmed it. She's a diversion.
我确认过了 她只是个幌子
She's a suspect.
她是嫌疑人
You have great instincts for the hunt, Clementine.
你通常都对捕猎很有直觉 克莱曼婷
Trust them.
相信直觉
Clear your head
好好想想
and bring me Peter Rumancek.
把彼得·鲁曼斯克带来给我
Thank you for coming back.
谢谢你又回来了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Is this where the dragon is?
龙就在这儿吗
I don't know. Ask yourself, Roman.
我不知道 问问你自己 罗曼
You're the one with the questions and the answers.
你是那个既带着问题 又能解出答案的人
Will you come with me?
你和我一起去吗
I can't. You won't be alone.
不行 但你并非一个人
Everyone you blame for your mistakes
因为你自己的错却被你责怪的
is waiting for you just on the other side.
每一个人都在那边等着你
I'm a warrior. Warrior! Prove it.
我是一名战士 证明自己
All right.
好的
I'm here. I can help you.
我在这儿 我可以帮你
Biologically speaking, young girls have a blood rite
从生物学上来讲 女孩们都会经历一次
that initiates them into adulthood,
血的洗礼 使她们迈入女人的行列
whether they are ready for it or not.
不管她们是否做好心理准备
To compensate, all tribal cultures
为了公平起见 所有部落文明
put their young males through some ordeal at puberty,
都让年轻男性在青春期经受试炼
separating the boy's world from the man's.
这个过程使他们由男孩变成男人
It's not your fault you're weak, Roman.
懦弱不是你的错 罗曼
I'm not weak.
我才不懦弱
You think Peter would cry over you?
你觉得彼得会为你哭泣吗
It's unusual for the knight to take the king.
一盘棋中 马干掉国王是不寻常的
The bishop has far greater talent for the end game.
在终盘 出奇制胜的往往是象
Kneel.
跪下
You think the Dragon
你认为龙
gives a shit about your nobility?
会在意你的高贵血统吗
He's gonna eat you alive.
它会生吞了你
He's gonna eat you alive.
它会生吞了你
He's gonna eat you alive!
它会生吞了你
Have a seat.
请坐
Roman, Roman, Roman.
罗曼 罗曼 罗曼
How can I help you?
有什么需要吗
I'm looking for the Dragon.
我在寻找"龙"
Well, let's see what my Swiss colleague
来听听我在瑞士的同事
has to say about this.
对此有什么看法
Doctor. The subject here is in an unconscious condition,
博士 病人处于一种无意识的状态
which he believes to be his catabasis,
他认为自己陷入了"蛰伏"状态
and he won't be able to reach the surface
如果他不"直面龙"
if he doesn't "Confront the Dragon", Doctor.
就无法挣脱此状态 博士
All consciousness separates, but in dreams
所有的意识都是独♥立♥的 但在梦里
we put on the likeness of the more universal,
我们延展了人的可能性
truer, more eternal man
希望他们在原始的黑夜中
in the darkness of primordial night.
更伟大 更真实 更永恒
Oh, well, his sister's
对了 他的妹妹
appearing to him in the form of a guide, Doctor.
似乎在他的梦里担当向导的角色 博士
To deliver a classic
这是以救世主为原型的
messiah archetype.
经典案例
We know that our Shelley lends herself to this, Doctor.
我们知道雪莉很适合这一角色 博士
Then you believe the purpose of this episode
那你认为此片段的主题
to be redemption, Doctor.
是救赎吗 博士
It is recommended that the subject search for clues
我建议病人在梦的情景中
within the dream landscape.
寻找蛛丝马迹
In this instance,
此案例中
the Dragon is clearly
龙 显然就是
the subject's own shadow,
主体自身的投射
the most repressed of his inner thoughts.
也就是他心中最受抑制的想法
As for the oft-mentioned
至于反复被提到的
representation, Ouroboros,
乌洛波洛斯
the snake
那只衔尾蛇
consuming its own tail,
吞食着自己的尾巴
I could go on and on,
我还可以继续分♥析♥
but ironically,
但讽刺的是
it will not be apparent
对一个自我陶醉的
to a young boy
年轻男孩来说
with such a sense of self-fellatio.
这太难懂了
What are the stakes of this narrative?
这一理论有什么危险之处吗
I mean, if this is all in his head,
如果这些全部在他的脑海中
what's the worst thing that can happen to him?
最终 他会出现的最糟糕状况是什么
Step a little closer, please, Doctor.
请靠近一点 博士
A word of advice, young man.
给你一点建议 年轻人
Too much of the animal
太过遵循本能
dislocates the civilized human being.
会有伤风化
Too much culture
太过遵循文明
makes a sick animal.
会使人失去自我
Well, that's very helpful!
真是令我受益匪浅
Roman, what I'm curious about is,
罗曼 我好奇的是
if you're dealing with repressed unconscious contents,
如果你处于受抑制的无意识状态
what exactly I'm doing here?
那我在这里干嘛呢
It seems like you'd have more to say to Olivia.
看上去 你对奥利维亚有更多的话要说
Yeah. Where is your mother?
是啊 你妈妈在哪呢
I'd really like to give her a piece of my mind.
我真的想把我的一片脑子送给她
Sit down.
坐下
I was only a few years older
我接管戈佛雷钢厂的时候
than you when I took over the Godfrey steel.
只比你大了几岁
It was close to insolvency.
钢厂面临破产
I got us back in the black. I was the hero of the town.
是我力挽狂澜 我是铁杉镇的英雄
Is he fucking kidding me with this?
我他妈的没听错吧
What was I supposed to do? Watch the town slowly commit suicide,
我还能怎么做 看着小镇渐渐衰亡
or give it a future? Fuck your legacy!
还是给它一个未来 去你♥妈♥的♥遗产
You're a coward. Why did you do it?
你这个懦夫 为什么自杀
When your older sister, Juliet, was born,
你姐姐朱丽叶出生时
your mother had about
你的母亲对她毫无兴趣
as much interest in holding her as a wet towel.
就跟抱着一片湿毛巾一样
When you were born, on the other hand...
而当你出生时...
Give him to me.
别抱走他
Give him to me! Give him to me!
把他给我 把他给我
Give him to me!
别抱走他
Give him to me! Give him to me!
别抱走他 别抱走他
I knew I couldn't protect you from her.
我知道我无法阻止她接近你
She wouldn't let me.
我阻止不了
You left me alone. You left me alone with her.
你丢下了我 你把我扔给了她
Roman, half of her is in you.
罗曼 你身体里流着一半她的血
That's your only chance. The only chance of what?
这是你的唯一机会 什么唯一机会
Don't you find it odd
你不觉得奇怪吗
you've never met anyone from her side of the family?
你从没见过她那边的亲人
You think they don't know about you?
你认为他们不知道你的存在吗
You were better off on your own
你一个人要远比
than with a waste of a father.
和你没用的父亲待在一起强
Fuck you for making that decision for me.
这他妈的只是你自作主张
Fine.
好吧
I was better off.
其实是我更想要一个人
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表