剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
And then they posted all these Facebook
然后他们把艾莉·卡鲁索的照片
pictures of Ellie Caruso
上传到脸书
where she's like in the background
照片里她完全溶于背景
and doesn't know that there's a camera there
而且根本没意识到有人在拍她
and she's about to shove
当时她正准备把一个
this big sandwich in her face,
巨大的三明治往嘴里塞
and it got all these comments and likes and stuff,
然后人们给照片留言还有点赞之类的
and then she ended up in hospital for like starving herself
然后她因不肯吃饭和扯掉自己很多头发
and ripping out a bunch of her hair.
而住进了医院
Girls.
这帮女生
And here I am talking about them behind their backs,
现在我还在背后说她们的坏话
I'm their best friend.
我是她们最好的朋友
I just... it's like,
我只是...
high school is coming up so suddenly
就像突然一下升到高中
and everything has to be a million times more weird
所有事都比以前要奇怪百倍
and complicated and sad. I don't get it.
还更复杂 更让人难受 我不明白
Look, Hemingway,
听着 海明威[美国小说家]
girls get to a certain age and it's sort of like a...
到了一定年纪 女生就像
like a freight train without a conductor.
一辆没有列车长的货运火车
Every fucked-up thing that you're feeling right now
你现在这些多愁善感的想法
pretty much every chick in the
全世界每一个女生
universe has come through it all right--mostly.
都顺利克服过 绝大多数吧
I just feel like the more I try to understand the world,
我就感觉越是想理解这个世界
the more of a stranger it makes me feel.
越让我觉得自己是个异类
I hate it.
我讨厌这样
I hate not feeling like other people.
我讨厌与众不同
So what? You'd rather be normal?
那又怎样 你宁愿沦于平庸之辈吗
You're abnormal as fucking balls!
你就是特立独行才他妈的有种呢
What?
怎么了
I think it's funny when you say that.
我觉得你的话很好笑
What, balls?
什么话 有种吗
Come on.
好啦
Take it from an old man. Ok, this town,
听听过来人的意见 这个镇
these people, and all this fucked-up shit that seems
这帮人 还有这些让你觉得好像
like the end of the known world, it's all just a blip.
世界末日的破事 都无关紧要
The world outside this place
外面的世界
and the life that you're gonna live
和你未来的生活
is so much bigger than this.
都比这些重要得多
You were born for so much more than you can see here.
你是为了超出你眼界的使命而生的
And it's just sitting there waiting for you.
它只是在等你去发现
I'd be fucking jealous of you...
我他妈都羡慕死你了
if I weren't me.
如果我是别人的话
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Roman!
罗曼
Come on, you little bitch! Come on!
来啊 你个小贱♥人♥ 上啊
Roman, it's fucking locked!
罗曼 门他妈被锁了
Come on!
来啊
Roman!
罗曼
Shelley.
雪莉
Roman!
罗曼
No!
不要
Shelley!
雪莉
Shelley, don't run! No!
雪莉 别跑 不要
Please don't hurt her.
求求你不要伤害她
Shelley!
雪莉
Shelley! Shelley!
雪莉 雪莉
I'm here.
我在这
I'm with you.
在你身边
Shelley!
雪莉
It's OK.
没事了
Tell me.
告诉我怎么回事
She's gone.
她不见了
What do you mean? Where?
什么意思 在哪消失的
The girl--
那个女孩
uh, Christina--
克里斯蒂娜
she was the killer.
她是凶手
And what happened to Christina?
那克里斯蒂娜怎么样了
Uh, she's dead.
她死了
Shelley...
雪莉...
...uh, Shelley saved us.
是雪莉救了我们
The Sheriff thought she did it.
警长以为是她干的
He shot her and she ran off.
警长开枪打伤了她 然后她跑掉了
I couldn't find her.
我找不到她
Babies, my babies.
宝贝 我的宝贝
Sleep tight.
睡个好觉
And you,
那你呢
what about your parents? Oh, I'm fine.
告诉你父母了吗 我没事
My dad's on his way. OK.
我爸爸在来接我的路上 那就好
I just...
我只是...
I just, uh...
我只是...
Come here.
坐过来
What is it?
怎么了
I saw him change into something else.
我看到他变身成别的东西
And then I saw him die,
然后我看到他死去
and then... I woke up
然后 当我醒来时
and... he was back--
他又活过来了
in my arms.
在我怀里
I don't understand how any of that can happen.
我不明白这些怎么可能会发生
I don't either.
我也不明白
It was you.
是因为你
There's no magic in the world stronger than life itself,
没有魔法比生命本身更神奇
and life is love.
而生命即是爱
Nothing's stronger. Nothing ever has been.
不会也不曾有比它更神奇的东西
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thanks.
谢谢
While details remain vague,
尽管细节还不明确
it appears that the perpetrator of last night's Hemlock Grove killing
但看来铁杉镇昨晚发生的谋杀案
and those that preceded it
和以前类似案件的凶手
was the disfigured and mentally ill
是生化公♥司♥的女继承人雪莉·戈弗雷
Biotech heiress Shelley Godfrey.
她面部被毁容并患有精神疾病
She was wounded, perhaps fatally,
她被托马斯·斯温警长射伤
by Sheriff Thomas Sworn,
很可能是致命伤
but a body has yet to be recovered.
但还未有人发现她的尸体
It is unclear whether there were other witnesses to the in...
现在还不清楚是否有其他目击证人
Dad.
爸爸
He's OK. He's OK.
他没事 他没事
Your aunt and I have spoken.
你姑妈和我讨论过
The town is gonna need an explanation,
这个小镇需要一个解释
one that answers more questions than it raises,
一个能消除而不是引起疑虑的
one that protects the ones who are still here.
能保护所有还活着的人的解释
Your names won't be part of it.
你的名字不会出现在记录中
It's been arranged with Tom.
已经和汤姆安排好了
You were never there.
你当时根本不在场
I guess it's gonna have to be her, then.
看来只能都推到她头上了
This will be the hardest thing
这将是你这辈子必须做的
you ever have to do,
最困难的一件事
but for the town to heal
但为了整个城镇能走出阴影
and the family to move forward,
那些家庭能摆脱伤痛
they can never know the truth.
人们永远不能知道真♥相♥
Peter won't be safe if they know the truth.
人们知道真♥相♥后 彼得会有危险
They need a villain.
他们得找出一个恶人
I will make all necessary arrangements.
我会妥善安排好
None of you were ever there.
你们所有人当时都不在场
The Sheriff acted alone
警长是独自行动的
and he saw what he saw.
他目击到的即是事件全部
It's what she would have wanted.
她也会希望如此
She would have wanted to save what pain she could.
她会竭尽全力抚平大家的伤痛
We're Godfreys...
我们是戈弗雷家族的人
...and what we say happened, happened.
发生过什么事由我们说了算
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表