剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
in a mental hospital.
精神病院了
Call us, bitch. Kisses.
回电 贱♥人♥ 爱你哦
OK, Luke Vezetti or Tyler Lane?
卢克·泽蒂还是泰勒·兰
That scar did make Tyler a lot hotter.
伤疤的确显得泰勒更性感
Trollop! But not wrong.
小邋遢 你没说错
I have an idea.
我有个想法
O'Herlihey...
呼叫总部
Waterfront's clear.
湖滨没有异常
Tilson, just south of Kilderry...
提尔森 基尔迪尔南部...
No sightings.
没有情况
Ready looking down 14 Street, nothing yet.
准备检查14街 还没有异常
Position check 32. Come back.
检查32街 回来
Sheriff, sheriff.
长官 长官
Copy. All clear.
收到 一切无异常
Should we make patrol now, sheriff?
我们现在要巡逻吗 长官
Yeah. Rendezvous back here as soon as you can.
是的 马上回会合地
Copy, got it coverd.
收到 没问题
No! Help!
不要 救命
Ricky, get out.
里基 快跑
Dad!
爸爸
Sheriff...
长官
Sheriff, we, uh...
长官 我们
We gotta know what happened.
我们要了解一下发生了什么事
Honey... Honey...
宝贝 宝贝
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy.
别冲动
It's OK.
没事了
I prayed.
我祈祷
I prayed that if it had to happen,
我祈祷一定要有事发生的话
it happened to someone else.
发生在别人身上
Not her.
不要是她
As long as it wasn't her.
只要不是她
It's OK.
没事的
Tomorrow at dawn,
明天破晓
by the water.
在水边见面
You know the place.
你知道那地方
I washed the blood off, Michael.
我把血洗干净了 迈克尔
Is that right?
是吗
Think I'm standing here waiting for your opinion?
你以为我站这儿在等你说你的想法吗
Hell if I know what you do.
鬼才知道你要干嘛
That's a disappointment.
可真让人失望
I'm dry,
我忌酒了
almost a year.
差不多有一年了
They did do that to me.
他们确实那样对我
Daddy's dead.
爸爸死了
They asked me to wait to tell you.
他们让我晚点再告诉你
Didn't want you getting distracted.
不想让你分心
Good.
很好
You kill him?
是你杀了他吗
No.
不是
Don't you ever fucking lie to me, Michael.
你♥他♥妈♥的别再对我撒谎了 迈克尔
A man who lived like that,
像那样活着的人
more satisfying to watch him do it to himself.
看他自杀令人更加满意
Amen to that.
但愿如此
You really think God
你真觉得上帝
wants us to forgive each and every one of his creations?
想要我们原谅他所创造的一切吗
I ain't about to start answering that.
我不打算回答这个问题
What are you doing?
你干什么
It's a microscope.
这有个显微镜
We're gonna be late for school.
上学要迟到了
Shit.
天啊
Come on.
来吧
Look, there's more.
看 这有更多
There's one right there.
那儿还有一张
Wait. Maybe we shouldn't be here.
等一下 也许我们不该来这儿
Shut up.
闭嘴
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表