剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
I'm gonna make some pasta. Boscaiola.
我准备做贝丝卡约娜[一种意大利面]
I'll go upstairs.
我上楼了
No, stay. Me and your mom could use the company.
不急 陪陪我和你妈
You mean a buffer?
你是说让我当和事佬吗
I'm sorry. I'm not me right now.
抱歉 我现在的表现很反常
Is there anything you want to talk about?
有什么想跟我说的吗
I used to think there wasn't a problem
我曾以为世上
in the world you couldn't solve.
没什么事能难倒你
You know,
你知道么
I wish it wasn't part of the mythic cycle
我很遗憾一次又一次地
that I inevitably disappoint you.
让你失望
You don't.
你没有
And you couldn't.
你也不会
You know, maybe you want to watch a bad movie with me later.
等会儿我们一起看个烂片吧
Yeah. Maybe I will.
好吧 也许有这个机会
Fuck this.
操 不管了
Peter?
彼得
Peter?
彼得
I'll just be here.
我就待在这
Is there a scent?
你闻到了吗
Peter!
彼得
Stay back!
退后
What is that? Ketamine dart.
那是什么 氯♥胺♥酮♥
OK, you don't understand. You need to listen
你不清楚状况 你听我说
There's plenty more of it if you take another step.
你再往前走一步 我就开枪了
Listen to me... Do not attempt eye contact.
听我说... 眼睛不要看我
Keep your hands where I can see them.
把手放在我能看见的地方
Do not attempt eye contact. I will shoot you.
眼睛不要看我 我会开枪的
It's not him.
凶手不是他
I said it's not him!
我说了凶手不是他
How do you know that? Because...
你怎么知道 因为...
I was with him the last time, the whole night.
上次我一整晚都和他在一起
You're lying.
你撒谎
You have a tell,
你有个特点
a wavering tremolo, if you will, in your voice.
撒谎的时候声音会颤抖
If you hurt him, you're dead, you hear me? You're dead.
你要是敢伤害他 你死定了 听到了吗 你死定了
He's fine.
他没事
If you threaten me again
你再敢威胁我
I'll come over there and break your teeth in.
我保证打得你满地找牙
OK, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I'm telling you,
抱歉抱歉 但我告诉你
you don't know what you're doing right now.
你现在根本就不清楚状况
It's not Peter.
凶手不是彼得
We were tracking the vargulf.
我们在追查暴狼
That's why we came out here,
所以我们才来这里
to get the scent.
来寻找它的气味
Just how much of what you think you know is what he told you?
有多少线索是他告诉你的
If there's another one tonight,
如果今晚又有人死了
it's gonna be your fault.
那都是你的错
It'll be your fault.
都是你的错
Roman,
罗曼
what can be done with few assumptions is done in vain with more.
再多的猜测也只是徒劳
This is not your friend. This is not a person.
他不是你的朋友 他都不是人类
I know that's hard for you to accept.
我知道这让你很难接受
I believe that you came here to find the monster.
我相信你来这儿是为了找到怪兽
So did he.
他也是
Because he can't know that about himself.
因为他不了解自己的兽♥性♥
You can't know that about yourself and continue being a person.
如果他了解自己就无法继续做人了
That's bullshit.
胡扯
That's just bullshit.
你胡扯
This is an animal.
这是个动物
That is what this is.
就是事实
Again, do not attempt eye contact.
再说一次 别想用眼神来蛊惑我
Can't you see I'm trying to help?
你看不出来我想帮忙吗
Why won't you let me help?
你为什么不让我帮忙
Because you don't believe in God.
因为你不信上帝
Please go to your car
请回到你的车上
and leave of your own volition.
然后自愿离开
I'm gonna be really pissed off if you make me shoot you.
你逼我向你开枪的话 我会很生气的
I'm not afraid of you.
我不怕你
You hurt him and I'll kill you! I swear to God.
你伤害他我就杀了你 我发誓
OK, just don't hurt him. Just don't hurt him.
好吧 你别伤害他 别伤害他
Get the hell out of here.
赶紧滚出去
Get the hell out of here!
滚出去
I'll fucking find you!
妈的我会找你算账的
God doesn't want you to be happy, Roman.
上帝不愿让你开心 罗曼
He wants you to be strong.
他要你变得坚强
I am flooded with feelings that I can't share, so I write.
太多感觉无法与人分享 所以我写下来
Not to uncle Norman, not this time,
不能对诺曼叔叔说 这次不能
because he would not understand.
因为他不会懂的
I write because I'm terrified.
我写因为我很害怕
I almost lost Roman once, and now he's risking himself again.
之前我差点失去罗曼 现在他又去冒险
I want to reach inside him
我想把手深进他的心
and tear this miserable obsession from his heart.
把那痛苦的执念撕成碎片
But there's nothing I can do
但我什么也不能做
any more than I can stop the night from falling.
正如我不能停止夜幕降临一般
And worse, as much as I fear for my brother's safety,
更糟的是 比起我担心弟弟的安全
even more I dread my mother's response.
我更害怕母亲的反应
Talk to me, little mouse.
说吧 小老鼠
Rumancek has been contained.
鲁曼斯克已经被我抓住了
Outstanding!
干得好
Shall we expect to see you shortly?
我们很快就能见到你们吗
Yes.
是的
Clementine, bring the animal to us.
克莱曼婷 把动物带我这儿来
Do not purge the beast.
不要杀它
You understand?
明白吗
Of course, sir.
当然
I trust you,
我相信你
little mouse.
小老鼠
He's in sleepy town.
他睡得死气沉沉
Make a bed.
准备铺床吧
Don't worry, baby,
别担心 宝贝
I can save one of us.
我能救回我们中的一个
Come to my assistance in this great need,
在这万分急难的时刻 请您给我援助
that I may receive the consolation and succor of heaven
使我特别在急难痛苦中
in all my tribulations,
获得天堂的
necessities
安慰
and sufferings.
和帮助
I wouldn't do that.
是我就不会那样做
I see you don't like your privacy invaded either.
我看你也不喜欢被侵犯个人隐私
Ironic,
但讽刺的是
though, in fairness, you are trespassing,
公平的说 你是非法侵入私人房♥屋
and in the process of doing so,
在此过程中
dared to threaten the life of my son.
胆敢威胁我儿子的生命
Where I come from,
我的家乡
it's rather frowned upon to hunt on the grounds of one's betters.
不允许在长辈的地盘上捕猎
Mrs. Godfrey, I'm giving you one opportunity to turn around.
戈弗雷夫人 我给你转身离开的机会
If you take a step towards me, I will kill you.
你要是再往前走一步 我会开枪杀了你
The cross you wear...
你戴的十字架...
It's not of your order.
并不是对你下达指令的主人
St. Jude.
圣犹达
St. Jude.
圣犹达
Little mouse.
小老鼠
Aw, little mouse.
啊 小老鼠
It makes you feel so lost.
它让你觉得如此迷失
Christina,
克里斯蒂娜
why aren't you answering?
你为什么不接电♥话♥
Seriously, sweetie. Message, like, a hundred.
说真的 亲 留了有一百条信息了
We just wanted to make sure you were OK. We love you!
我们只想知道你什么情况 爱你
Call us back when you can,
可以的话请回电
which you obviously can because you're stuck by yourself
显然你可以 因为你被困在
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表