剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Norman...
诺曼...
I believe we have a matter to discuss.
相信我们有事情需要讨论一下
It's not a good time, Liv.
现在不是时候 莉弗
Of course it isn't.
当然不是时候
If you...if you ask me to leave,
如果你 如果你要我离开
I will. No.
我这就走 不
No, I don't want you to leave.
不 我不想你走
Can I get you something?
你要喝点什么吗
I certainly didn't come all this way
我来这儿肯定不是为了
so you could fetch me a coffee.
让你给我端杯咖啡
Do you understand why I'm here?
知道我为什么会来吗
Your motives are never far from the surface.
你的动机总是很明显
You heard about the sheriff's girls?
你听说警长女儿的事了吗
Yes.
听说了
A tragedy.
悲剧
And, judging from your mood,
而且 从你的心情看来
one for which you inexplicably feel culpable.
你有种莫名的愧疚感
No. No, not culpable. Just...
不是 不是愧疚 只是...
...useless.
很没用
You know, I went to see him, Tom.
你知道 我去见过他 汤姆
I mean not as a doctor, as a friend, and even as that,
不是以医生的身份 以朋友的身份
I couldn't do a damn thing to relieve his pain.
即使那样 我对他的痛苦无能能力
I wonder...
我很想知道...
Is that how my brother felt that night outside the tower?
那晚我弟弟在塔外的感受是不是也如此
You're nothing like JR.
你一点都不像JR
No.
是不像
Since he was, for all his faults,
因为他... 正因为他的这些缺点
a singularly decisive man.
才造就了这样一个异常果断的人
Perhaps a... a coffee
也许 喝杯咖啡
would be in order after all.
才是你该做的事
Six months.
六个月了
Because you understand
因为你知道
that my wife's only crime was
我妻子唯一的过错就是
giving the best years of her life to a man
为了一个从第一眼见到你开始
who fell out of love with her,
就不再爱她的男人
which happened the moment I first laid eyes on you.
奉献了她最好的年华
Yeah, six months should be enough to acquit my obligations.
没错 六个月足够让我偿还完债务了
Letha will have had her baby.
到时丽萨会生下孩子
There will of course be an equitable
会有足够的补偿资金
financial arrangement for all concerned and then...
来帮助她们的生活 然后...
...I will leave Marie.
我会离开玛丽
I will become a grandfather. Ha!
我就要做爷爷了
And I will marry you.
然后我会娶你
My dear Norman.
我亲爱的诺曼
Dr. Godfrey?
戈弗雷医生
I'm sorry but it's time for your meeting.
不好意思 你该开会了
I'll be out in a moment.
我马上过去
No, no, stay, stay. I'll be back as soon as I can.
不 别走 留下来 我尽快回来
If only I could.
我也想
Go about your day, darling.
去工作吧 亲爱的
There will be time for the rest later.
以后我们还有时间继续
Wait!
等一下
I mean it this time.
这次我说真的
What makes you think I don't know that?
你怎么会觉得我不知道这一点呢
Letha?
丽萨
Hi dad.
爸爸
What's wrong?
怎么了
Roman's awake.
罗曼醒了
Where the hell are we?
我们这是在什么鬼地方
I used to take walks back here with my dad.
我以前常和爸爸来这儿散步
This is all part of Hemlock acres?
这都是铁杉镇的范围内吗
Well, it's a relief to see you up and about, Roman.
看到你醒了真是松了一口气 罗曼
But you
但是你
or you should have told me.
你应该早点告诉我的
I'm sorry, Dad, things have been a little crazy.
对不起 爸爸 发生了太多事情
Glad to see you're all right. Letha told me.
还好你没事 丽萨告诉我了
What that mob did to your home was a disgrace.
真丢人 那些暴民把你家搞成那样
Well, the place needed a tune-up.
那地方本来就需要修整一下
Come on.
来吧
We closed this when we opened the new sanctuary three years ago.
三年前开放新教堂时关闭了这里
Didn't get a chance to clean it up.
还没机会清理一下
Anyway, won't have to worry about
不管怎么样 不用担心
anyone checking the ashtrays.
会有人来检查烟灰缸的
What?
怎么了
Uh, you know, it's just been a month of Sundays.
好久没来做过礼拜了
We didn't know who else to ask.
我们不知道还能去找谁
I know that this could cause trouble for you.
我知道这件事可能给你带来麻烦
Well, making bad decisions is one of the perks of ownership.
做出错误决定是物主的特权之一
The town has lost its mind.
这个镇子失去了理智
Peter should stay here until this lunacy dies down.
彼得应该待在这儿直到那些疯狂行为停止
Thank you.
谢谢
You two try and find a hole
你们两个去找一个
that's not an inch deep in dust.
灰积的没那么多的地方
And Roman?
罗曼
Give me a hand?
帮一把手行吗
All right.
好吧
What the fuck is going on?
这他妈到底是怎么回事
It's just that sometimes--
就是有的时候嘛...
You do not get to hold back,
你没资格对我保密
not when my daughter is involved!
尤其是涉及我女儿的时候
Sometimes a wolf goes crazy
有时 一条狼会发疯
and doesn't eat what it kills.
不会吃它杀死的东西
When you say wolf,
你说"狼"的时候
what exactly do you mean?
到底是指什么
I mean werewolf.
我说的是狼人
You do realize you're talking to a clinical psychiatrist,
你知道你在和临床精神病医师说话吧
not some fucking witch doctor?
不是什么他妈的巫医吧
Assume, just for a moment,
假设 就那么一下
that what I'm saying is true, OK?
假设我说的都是真的 行吗
Then what?
然后呢
Is it Peter? No.
是彼得吗 不
Does Letha know what you're doing?
丽萨知道你在干什么吗
Sort of, but I, I don't think she really believes it either.
大概吧 但我觉得她也不相信
So you two have been trying to what, find this -
所以你们两个想要怎样 找到这个
Bad werewolf?
坏狼人吗
Vargulf. Excuse me?
是暴狼 什么
Vargulf, what they call it.
暴狼 他们是这么叫它的
And he's not bad really. He's just sick.
他其实不坏 他只是病了
But you didn't find him? Not yet.
但你没有找到他呗 还没
And that's because...?
那是因为...
I was in a coma.
我当时还在昏迷中
Right.
好吧
Supposing you just sum up for me
假设你在给我总结
what you've actually learned about this...
你对这个...
vargulf.
暴狼的了解
There isn't much,
了解得不多
but we have time...
但我们还有时间...
before the next full moon.
在下一次满月之前
In the meanwhile, we keep that one away
在这期间 我们要让里面那位
from the torches and the pitchforks.
远离愤怒的市民吗
Is that the idea?
是这样吗
Is this you deciding whether you should have us all committed?
你这是在考虑是否要让我们都为此承担责任吗
Actually I was just thinking
其实我只是在想
that fatherhood is fucking overrated,
父权太他妈被高估了
and that your friend is gonna need some blankets.
还有 你朋友需要一些毛毯
Oh, by the way,
还有
have you spoken to your mother recently?
你最近和你母亲聊过吗
Why?
怎么了
No reason.
没什么
Does your mom know you're OK? She doesn't give a shit.
你妈知道你还好吗 她才不关心呢
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表