剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
No, no. Come on. I know you're good for it.
没事 你忙吧 我知道你很擅长这个
When Peter was born, his shoulders were too broad.
彼得出生时 他的肩膀太宽了
He got stuck in the birth canal, suffocating.
卡在了产道里 几乎要窒息了
The doctor did everything he could to get him out
医生竭尽所能 想把他弄出来
until finally, he just, he had to reach his hands in and...
直到最后 他必须得把手伸进产道
snap my baby's collarbone.
折断彼得的锁骨
I could feel the crack all the way through my body.
我全身都能感受到那种断裂之痛
And then there he was blue as the sky.
然后他出生了 全身发青
Doctor said it was up to him.
医生说只能看他的了
He was either gonna take a breath or not.
要么呼吸 要么死去
And then he took a breath.
然后他开始呼吸
Hmm... and then he took a breath.
然后他开始呼吸
It isn't easy raising them on your own,
一个人抚养他们并不容易
especially when you didn't have any choice in the matter.
特别是你并没有其他选择的情况下
But then, you know, you really have to wonder...
然而 你真的开始怀疑...
I mean, what would a man provide anyway?
我是说 男人又能带来什么呢
Sometimes it's just...
有时只是...
nice having them around.
有他们陪伴的感觉不错
Nice but...
不错 但是...
incredibly...
难以置信的...
stupid.
愚蠢
Utterly useless!
毫无用处
There's something very different
拥有一个儿子
about having a son.
是不同的
There's something very different about raising a little man.
把他养大成人 也是不同的
You spend your whole life
你一辈子都在以为
thinking you're all they've got and then one day you realize...
你是他们的依靠 突然有一天你发现
they're all you've got.
他们才是你的依靠
And what do you do with that?
你又能怎么做
It's not up to him.
并不由他决定
What was that?
你说什么
It's not.
并不是
It's not up to...
罗曼的生死...
Roman when he dies. It's not...
并不由他决定 这个决定...
it's not his decision, it's mine.
他左右不了 我才是决定人
It's too soon.
太快了
It's too soon.
太快了
Full moon tomorrow.
明天是满月哟
You got spunk in your ears, Rumancek? I'm talking to you,
鲁曼斯克 你耳聋了吗 我在和你说话呢
you dirty Gypsy piece of shit.
你个吉普赛小杂种
Aw, he's probably just down 'cause his girlfriend's in a coma.
他可能心情不好 因为他的女友在昏迷
Need to run home and suck Sleeping Beauty's dick?
急着回家替睡美人口♥交♥吗
You deaf, faggot? - So, where's the, uh...
你聋了吗 基佬 你是...
where's the wolf half come from anyway, right?
你是怎么拥有狼的血统的
Yeah, your mom toss a steak between her legs and say,
难道是你妈把牛排放在双腿间 然后说
"come and get it, boys?"
"快来吃啊 小狼狼"
Shee-it.
说得妙
Oh, my god!
天呐
Holy shit! Wait! Let him go!
该死的 住手 放开他
Leave him alone!
放开他
What the fuck? I'm sorry.
搞毛啊 对不起
It's not one of my nice ones.
这不是我最好的手帕
Darling, I should really take you home.
亲爱的 我真的得送你回家
Well, at least give your mother a call.
至少给你妈妈打个电♥话♥
She's wound rather tightly these days.
她这几天一直紧张兮兮的
Come on.
来吧
Come on, come on, come on!
来吧 来吧 来吧
Who could do such a thing to a face so beautiful?
谁会忍♥心对这么漂亮的脸蛋下手呢
It's fine. It was no one.
没关系 无名小辈而已
Sit, sit.
坐下 坐下
Come in.
请进
Ok.
好了
It's swelling up.
都肿起来了
How much pain are you in? It's fine.
你有多痛呢 我没事
Yeah?
是吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Ok.
好了
Drink this in one go as fast as you can.
尽量一口气喝下它
Ok?
明白吗
This is for the swelling.
这个用来消除肿胀
When it thaws there's more.
等它融化了 这里还有更多
OK, sure.
好的
I think you know what to do with this.
你知道该怎么使用这个
You can go. Take care of him in the back.
你们可以走了 去里屋照顾他吧
Ok.
好的
Sorry.
对不起
"Will you tell me a story about being a Gypsy?"
"告诉我身为吉普赛人的经历吧"
You are such a jerk!
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Oh! Hey, I'm sorry.
对不起
At least it wasn't stitches.
至少不用缝针
I hate fucking stitches.
我最讨厌缝针了
Perhaps, uh...
或许...
Peter should stay at our house for a time.
彼得应该暂时住到我家
A full moon does bring it out in people.
满月时他出去见人可不好
I don't know. This is his home.
我不知道 可这里是他的家
We wouldn't want another broken collarbone.
我们都不愿意看到他另一根锁骨也骨折
All right, this one's for Shelley.
这道题是雪莉的
"Which book begins, 'Last night I dreamt
哪本书以"昨晚我梦到"
I went to Manderley again?'"
"我又去曼德利了"开头
It's not a book. Yeah, it is.
不是本书 当然是
Rebecca.
《丽贝卡》
How did you know that? Jesus!
你是怎么知道的 天呐
I read.
我读过
That's my cousin.
不愧是我堂妹
It hurts? It's not so bad.
疼吗 不是很疼
Really, I'm fine.
真的 我没事
Who else is hungry?
还有人饿了吗
Hmm, I was thinking something more microwaveable.
我想吃可以微波炉加热的东西
All right. I'm on it. Thank you.
好吧 我去找 谢了
And no cheating. I know a schemer when I see one.
不准作弊哦 作弊的话我一眼就能看出来
Did you find what you were looking for?
找到想找的了没有
Not really. Try some Vaseline
没有 试试凡士林
and cayenne pepper.
和辣椒粉
For your face...
敷脸用
help with the swelling.
可以消肿
Boys...
孩子们
Can I ask why you'd want to help me?
能问问你为什么帮我吗
Roman needs all the friends he can get right now.
现在罗曼需要朋友在身边
Besides, someone had to step in
再说了 趁事态没恶化
before things got too... hairy.
总得有人控制一下
Well, thanks.
谢了
When the moon is full, do you walk in the skin of a wolf?
月圆之时你会变成狼吗
I'll be careful.
我会小心的
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I need to talk to you.
我有话跟你说
I spoke to Destiny.
我跟德斯特妮说过了
What happened to your face? I lost a beauty pageant.
你脸怎么了 不能参加选美了而已
I know why you're here. Really?
我知道你来这里的目的 真的吗
You're here to make sure that no more girls get killed.
你来是为了确保不会再有别的女孩被杀
You came all the way down here to share
你大老远跑来就是为了
this epiphany with me? Why?
告诉我你的大发现吗 为什么
Because I need your help.
因为我需要你的帮助
Full moon's tonight.
今晚会有满月
And I got a bad feeling about it.
我有种不祥的预感
That right?
是吗
I've had this feeling before.
我以前也有过这种感觉
You want to talk about it?
想聊聊这个吗
Not especially.
不想
So what do you want me to do? What you came here for!
那你想让我♥干♥什么 你来是干什么的
There's this, uh...
有个...
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表