剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
girl. Her name is Letha Godfrey.
女孩 叫丽萨·戈弗雷
Just, um...
你要...
make sure that nothing bad happens to her.
确保她不会遭遇什么不测
Because I can't.
因为我做不到
OK?
好吗
Can you do that? Please?
可以帮我吗 拜托了
No more girls are gonna die.
不会再有女孩死亡了
I promise.
我保证
Oh! Yes.
对了
He, um, he wants you to know
他想跟你说
that you two are... "Cool".
你们两个"没事"了
Tyler, the boy.
那个叫泰勒的男孩
I'm rarely in the position of playing cupid,
我一般不做什么红娘月老
but he rather insistently communicated the message
但他以前坚持不懈的
to my daughter.
追求我女儿
He knows you didn't mean it.
他知道你不是故意的
It's really pretty here,
这里很漂亮
for a mental institution.
很适合做精神病院
Not that I'm the expert.
只是我的个人看法
Would you rather go inside?
你想回屋里吗
You know,
知道吗
when I was a little kid,
小时候
I used to hide under the blanket every time I heard it thunder.
一打雷我就躲到毯子下面
Now, I could just sit and watch the clouds all day.
而现在我可以一整天都坐着看云
Nothing beats that
外面的世界
feeling of being safe and snug while things just...
闹得鸡犬不宁的时候
fall to pieces outside, you know?
静谧安全的感觉真的很好
Do you feel safe here?
你觉得这里安全吗
It feels like nothing can get its hands on you here.
在这里让我感觉没什么可以伤害我
I knew him, actually.
说实话 我认识他
Excuse me?
你说什么
You were thinking about him,
你刚才在想他
about that... the bum who died in here.
想那个...在这里去世的流浪汉
Sorry. I shouldn't call him a bum.
抱歉 不应该叫他流浪汉的
He was your patient too, wasn't he?
他也是你的病人对吗
Yes. He, um...
对 他...
he was.
他是
My grandparents lived by Kilderry Park,
我祖父母以前住在基尔伯里公园附近
so I used to...
所以我以前...
see him around a lot.
经常看到他
I guess I shouldn't really say that I knew him.
我应该也不算真的认识他
I mean, he had an entire life
他有自己的父母
with parents and everything,
自己的生活
and I don't really know anything about it,
而我对此一无所知
except for...
除了...
the obvious.
显而易见的事儿
The obvious?
显而易见的事儿
He watched him do it.
他那晚看到他了
He watched Peter Rumancek eat that girl.
他看到彼得·鲁曼斯克吃那个女孩了
I see.
知道了
Why do you think that?
你为什么会这么想
Did Frances Pullman tell you this?
弗朗西斯·铂尔曼跟你说的吗
I mean, that was your idea of a joke, right?
你是跟我开玩笑 对吧
Dropping the little bastard on my doorstep?
让那个小混♥蛋♥来找我
It's not a sign,
这不是征兆
it's a goddamn billboard!
是个该死的宣告
But the rules are the rules, right?
但规矩是不能破的 对吧
You don't take 'em down till they turn, and when they do...
他们不变身就不管他们 变身的时候...
you show no mercy.
绝对毫不手软
'Cause this isn't about whether Peter Rumancek
事情和彼得·鲁曼斯克
gutted those girls
是不是杀了那些女孩无关
which, if it matters,
如果有关的话
I'm fairly certain he did not do.
我很确定不是他杀的
No, this is about what he is...
不 这一切只关乎他的本来面目...
and of that I have no doubt.
这点 我没有任何疑问
So I'm gonna do this one last thing for you.
我再为你做这最后一件事
And then you and me...
然后我跟你...
...we're through.
再无瓜葛
Cheers.
干杯
Where were you?
你去哪里了
Doesn't matter.
不重要
If you were gonna run away...
如果你要离开我...
would you tell me?
你会跟我说吗
I'm not fast enough to outrun this.
我跑的不够快 逃脱不了这一切
I need you to promise me something.
你得答应我一件事
I need you to promise me
你得答应我
that you'll be home before sundown.
日落前必须回家
I need you to promise me that you'll be home before dark,
你得答应我天黑前你必须到家
and that someone is with you
要有人整晚
the whole night, until the sun comes up.
都陪着你 直到日出
What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
I'm gonna kill it.
我要杀了它
You know you're just a person, right?
你知道你只是个人 对吧
That's what we all are.
我们都是
We're all just people.
我们都只是普通人
An hour before sundown,
日落前一小时
under no circumstances do you leave the house!
无论如何你都不能离开房♥子半步
Under no circumstances do you let anyone in!
无论如何你都不能让别人进门
Then what?
然后呢
The next time I see you, you're in jail?
下次我在监狱里见你吗
At your funeral?
还是在你的葬礼上
Do I even see you again after that?
事后我还能再见到你吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I think you're both fucking full of shit.
你们两个人都是大混♥蛋♥
You think I'm the one that needs protecting?
你以为我需要保护对吗
Look at you.
你看你
Look at him.
看看他
What do you need to happen to make you realize
到底要怎样你才会认识到
this isn't some kind of game?
这不是场游戏
This is life, Peter.
这是生活 彼得
I want to come with you.
我要跟你一起去
Either do as I say
如果不按我说的做
or I'll never see you again, you stupid little bitch!
以后我再也不会见你了 你个笨蛋白♥痴♥
That must be my dad.
应该是我爸爸
Then you should probably go.
那你该走了
Fuck!
妈的
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表