剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Guess what, Norman?
你猜怎么着 诺曼
She doesn't have any.
她根本没有家人
There are no people!
没有任何亲人
Will you help me?
你会帮我吗
I'll help you find the right kind, yes.
我会帮你挑个适合的
No. Help me destroy her.
不 帮我毁了她
Before she destroys our family.
在她毁掉我们全家之前
You're my god damn god brother!
你可是我哥啊
No one's going to destroy anyone, J.R.
没有人会被消灭的 JR
No one.
没有人
Now, maybe it's best you come
也许你该搬到
and stay with me and Marie for a little while, huh?
我和玛丽那住一段时间
Yeah. OK.
好吧 很好
I know you're fucking her.
我知道你跟她有一腿
I'm sorry, Roman.
我很抱歉 罗曼
Really, J.R. Not again.
不是吧 JR 怎么又来了
What are you?
你到底是什么东西
Annoyed, exasperated, sexually underwhelmed.
烦闷 恼火 性冷淡
Shall I go on?
还要继续说吗
What... are you?
你到底是什么
Pull the trigger. Find out.
开枪试试 你就会知道
What do you want from me, Olivia?
你想从我这得到什么 奥利维亚
Paradox of a woman.
女人的悖论
The fact that you have to ask means you could never give it.
一个你永远无法看清的谜题
What about our son?
那我们的儿子呢
He was born with the caul.
他是命运的宠儿
He will always be mine.
他永远都是我的
Oh, angel.
亲爱的
Come here.
到我这来
It's all right, Roman.
没事的 罗曼
You're so much stronger than he was.
你比他强得多
Norman.
诺曼
What a wonderful surprise.
真是惊喜啊
Is this a serious proposal?
你这提案是认真的吗
Perhaps I spoke too soon.
我结论下得太早了
A 60% proposed increase for research
仅研发经费一项
and development funding alone,
就提议增加百分之六十
following a 30% increase from last quarter.
而上一季度 就已增加了百分之三十
Would you like to come inside?
你想进屋坐坐吗
I can offer you, um, a coffee... or a Valium.
我可以请你喝杯咖啡 或一点镇定剂
With no accompanying
你没有附带
report of anything approaching transparency
任何报告来解释
of what exactly we're setting out to produce.
我们的项目到底要生产什么
Money. We produce money.
钱 我们要生产钱
Your brother taught me that.
你弟弟教我的
I can't imagine why it gives you so much difficulty.
搞不懂你为何就理解不了
Neither could my brother.
我弟弟也无法理解
You know, darling, if it's transparency you're after,
亲爱的 如果你这么想知道钱的用途
you could just simply ask Dr. Pryce what he wants the money for.
就去问问普赖斯博士他要钱做什么
Well, he's the only
在我认识的人中
person I know who's a better liar than you are.
他是唯一一个骗术比你还高明的
He most certainly is not!
他才不是呢
Oh, don't be cute, Olivia. You're bad at it.
不要装可爱 奥利维亚 你可不在行
Come inside.
进屋吧
I can at least deduce
至少我能猜到
what really brought you to my bloody doorstep in comfort.
你为何会踏进我的家门
Pennsylmania, Olivia? I mean, really?
宾西玛尼亚 奥利维亚 真的吗
Oh, come on, Dr. Killjoy.
行啦 无趣博士
They won't be children much longer.
他们很快就长大了
It's an insult to the town.
这是对全镇的侮辱
Well aware of your love affair with appearances.
总算明白你谈情说爱时的样子了
And no favor to the kids either.
对孩子们也没好处
You know, you can spoil Roman all you want,
你想怎么溺爱罗曼都可以
but leave my daughter out of it, hun?
但别把我女儿扯进去
I, um...
我...
can't control...
无法控制
who Roman decides to spend his time with.
罗曼想跟谁一起
Well, no one was accusing you
不会有人因为
of having any control over him.
你控制他 而指责你的
Oh, man, that's bad.
天啊 太糟糕了
That's really bad. I know her family.
非常糟糕 我认识她的家人
I went to school with her dad.
我和他爸爸是同学
That's pretty tough. First day at school.
很棘手 这还是开学第一天
Some first day.
好个第一天啊
Anything in the perimeter?
有什么线索吗
No sign of a weapon, Sheriff. Tracks?
没有找到凶器 警长 脚印呢
No. Nothing. It's all hard-packed sand.
什么都没有 周围都是夯实的沙子
The car was all busted up on the road.
车子在路上 已被毁得稀烂了
Window broken in.
窗户被砸了
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
Who could've done that?
到底是谁干的
Who's that kid?
那孩子是谁
Bring him to me.
把他带过来
Boy. Come here, please.
小伙子 请过来一下
Me, sir?
叫我吗 长官
You're the only boy I see. I was just walking through.
这里就你一个小伙子 我只是路过
Just come here, please, OK? OK.
请过来一下 好吗 好的
The Sheriff would like to have a word with you.
警长想跟你谈谈
You live around here, son?
你住在附近吗 孩子
Yeah. Home's that way, and school's that way,
对 我家在这边 学校在那边
so I was... I was just walking through.
所以我...只是路过
Did you happen to hear anything last night?
你昨晚听到什么动静了吗
No, sir. It was a quiet night.
没有 长官 昨晚很安静
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
It's Peter, sir, uh, Rumancek.
我叫彼得 姓鲁曼斯克
What... what's going on here?
这里发生了什么
Get his statement, get his ID,
记下他的口供和身份证号♥
make sure he gets to school.
安全送他回学校
OK. Come on. Come on.
明白 过来 走吧
Rumancek.
鲁曼斯克
Vince Rumancek? Gypsy trash.
文斯·鲁曼斯克吗 吉普赛垃圾
I'll take you in my cruiser. Come on.
我开警车送你 来吧
You can sit in the front, but don't touch anything.
你可以坐在副驾 但别乱动东西
...Police are describing is
警方将它形容为
as one of the most grizzly... Hey. Hey, Shelley.
有史以来... 嘿 雪莉
...in local memory.
...最灰暗的
A young student was found killed...
一个年轻学生被杀害...
What is it?
你在听什么
and partially disemboweled
部分内脏被挖出
earlier this morning
今晨 警方在
in Kilberry Park of south Hemlock Grove.
铁杉镇南部的基尔伯里公园里发现尸体
It's OK. It's OK. I'm here.
没事的 没事的 有我在
I'm right here.
我在这儿
It's OK.
没事的
The coroner has tentatively identified the victim
验尸官初步认定受害人为
as Brooke Bluebell,17, a student attending Penrose High School.
布鲁克·布露贝尔 洛斯高中一名十七岁学生
Bluebell was last seen
布鲁贝尔的最后一次露面
leaving school yesterday afternoon,
是昨天下午放学离校
and her car was reportedly discovered near the crime scene.
据报道 她的车在犯罪现场附近被发现
Officials are refusing to speculate on the cause of death,
官方拒绝推断其死因
but eyewitnesses suggest the ferocity of the attack
但有目击者称 就尸体的被破坏性来看
suggests an animal may have been responsible.
应为凶猛动物所为
Officials are asking for anyone
官方希望任何人在公园附近
who may have seen any suspicious behavior in the park area
见到有行迹可疑的人员时
to contact the sheriff's office.
请立即与警方联♥系♥
Bet he knows something about it.
他肯定知道些什么
Gypsy creep.
那吉普赛怪物
Come on.
走吧
That's the guy you think he is a werewolf?
你就怀疑他是狼人对吗
Hello Hey, Letha.
你好 你好 丽萨
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表