剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
兰科督察 希克斯总督察 你是
DI Renko... DCI Hicks. And you are?
玛姬·斯威廷 集团客户总监
Maggie Sweeting. Group Account Director.
有事吗 我们有麻烦了吗
Is there a problem? Are we in trouble?
他们俩都死了 怎么会 是着火了吗还是
Both of them? How? Was there a fire, or...
我相信这肯定让你感到震惊
I'm sure this must come as a shock.
-是意外吗 -但我们得问你一些问题
- An accident? - But we do need to ask some questions.
当然 可以
Absolutely. Yeah, of course.
只是 我感觉有点 我得...
Erm...except, I feel a bit, erm, I ju... I need to, erm,
洗一把脸 如果可以的话 用冷水
splash my face, if that's OK, some cold water to...?
当然
Of course.
简直不敢相信我们的玛姬已经40岁了
Can you believe our Maggie's 40?!
我不想相信 那样的话我都多老了
I don't want to! What age does that make me?
喝酒吗
Anyone?
谢谢 宝贝 现在喝太早了
Oh, cheers, babe. It's a bit early for me, love.
我去烧开水吧
Why don't I put the kettle on?
蛋糕来了
Cake!
-什么时候去接孩子 杰夫 -现在去吧
- What time are we picking up the kids, Geoff? - I'd better go now.
克里斯
Chris?
不不不
No! No, no!
坐下 都他妈坐下
Sit down! Sit on your arse!
天啊
Oh, God!
天啊 克里斯
Oh, my god! Chris!
天啊 克里斯 别伤害他们
Oh, my god, Chris, don't hurt them,
求你了 别伤害他们 求你了
please! Don't hurt them, please!
敢和警♥察♥说一个字 我就宰了他们
Say a word to the police, one word, I end them all.
你信吗
Do you believe me?
是的 我信 我信
Yes! Yes, I do! Yes, I do, I believe you!
天啊 求你了 我相信你
Oh, my god, please, yes, I believe you.
我们都知道你很会撒谎 对不对
Cos we both know that you lie, don't we?
你听说多米尼克的事了吧
Have you heard about Dominic, by the way?
克里斯 不要
Oh, Chris, no!
我以牙还牙
I made him feel what it was like.
他哭得像个孩子
Crying like a baby, he was,
求我住手
begging me to stop,
就在我♥干♥他老婆的时候
while I had his wife.
可笑的是 那是我第一次
Funny enough, that was the first time
对你不忠
I was ever unfaithful to you.
半小时内赶来这里
You've got half an hour to get here.
我不能 我做不到 我不能
I can't...I can't do that! I can't!
你别逼我
Don't make me do that!
受害人之间的关系并不理想
It's maybe not all puppies and rainbows between the victims.
他们联合拥有这家公♥司♥
They joint-own the company,
所以他们都很注重保护隐私
so they're pretty cagey about the personal side of things,
但是萨宾娜生前曾咨♥询♥离婚律师
but it turns out Sabina was consulting a divorce lawyer.
基于什么理由
On what grounds?
常规套路
The usual.
所以丈夫在和谁鬼混
So who's the husband getting busy with?
一个叫做玛姬·斯威廷的同事
A colleague called Maggie Sweeting.
我看了一眼玛姬·斯威廷的收件箱
So I had a gander at Maggie Sweeting's inbox
-发现她的丈夫 -前夫
- and it turns out the husband... - Ex-husband.
好吧 分居的丈夫
Well, estranged husband, is,
不至于说他是对牛弹琴...
I wouldn't exactly say howling at the moon...
但他每天会发她十几封邮件 大部分是链接
He sent her a dozen emails a day, mostly web links.
-什么的链接 -烈阳
- Web links to what? - Hard Sun.
是几个星期前在新闻爆出的一个骗局
It was a hoax they pulled on the news a few weeks ago -
一个掩盖世界末日真♥相♥的阴谋论
a conspiracy to cover up the end of the world
如同我们所知的那样
as we know it and all that
但他好像有点沉迷其中
but he seemed a bit woo-woo for it.
好的 我们要着重调查这个丈夫
All right. So, we need to know more about the husband.
有人知道玛姬·斯威廷去哪里了吗
Does anyone here know where Maggie Sweeting's gone?
收件人 克里斯
我到了
门没锁 进来吧
不
Oh, no.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
惊不惊喜
Surprise!
生日快乐 妈妈
Happy birthday, Mum!
生日快乐 妈妈
Happy birthday, Mum!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
他们在哪里 孩子们在哪里
Where are they? Where are the kids?!
你把他们带到哪儿去了 他们在哪儿
Where have you taken them? Where are they?
他们在玩
They're playing.
别伤害他们
Don't hurt them.
求你了 不要
Don't, please.
天哪 求你了 克里斯 别伤害他们
Oh, God, please, Chris! Please don't hurt them!
我不会伤害他们
Not going to hurt them.
永远不会
I could never hurt them.
他们是我的全部
They're what I live for.
但他们没有未来 所以...
But there is no future, so...
我会帮他们睡着
..I'm just going to help make them sleep.
不 别这样说 不要
Oh, no, don't say that! No, please!
求你别这样说 别这样 求你了
Please don't, don't say that! Don't do that, don't!
我不能让他们受这样的苦
I can't let them suffer through this.
没有妈妈 没有爸爸 我做不到
No mum, no dad. I can't.
天哪 克里斯 求你了
Oh, God. Chris! Chris! Please!
你现在哭也没有用 这是你造成的
Well, there's no point in you crying now, you did this to us.
你摧毁了我们的家
You ended our family!
你毁了一切
Threw it all away.
你得偿所愿了
You got what you wanted.
我希望你开心
I hope you're happy.
克里斯 求你了
Chris! Chris, please!
你希望我怎么做 我能做什么 求你了
What can I do? What? What? What can I do? Please, please!
求你了 我求你了 求你了
I'm begging you. I am begging you, please, please!
我能做什么
What can I do?
你记得我让你怀上杰茜卡的地方吗
You remember the place where we made Jessica?
公♥司♥来电
搜查情况如何
So what've we got?
可以确定他对"烈阳"很感兴趣
I think we're safe to confirm an interest in the Hard Sun thing.
是吗 多大兴趣
Yeah? How much of an interest?
他肯定很沉迷
Erm, well, he's definitely a fan.
丈夫名为克里斯·查普尔 是个木工公♥司♥老板
The husband's Chris Chapel, self-employed joiner.
2012年公♥司♥破产
Company went bust in 2012.
他和玛姬去年分开 他带走了孩子
He and Maggie separated last year and he's taken the kids.
我们都知道情况会如何
Look, we both know how this goes.
我们追踪电♥话♥信♥号♥♥ 部署武装狙击
What, we trace his phone signal, deploy armed response
再派一个人♥质♥谈判专家来
and a hostage negotiator?
但这样不行
Yeah, but that won't work.
我见过这种人 他会杀了孩子 再杀了妻子
I've seen it before, he kills his kids, he kills his wife.
最后自杀 他们这种男人就是这样
And then he kills himself cos that's what they do, men like him.
他们会把所爱之人杀掉 因为他们害怕
They kill the people that they love because they're scared
怕自己无法保护他们
they can't protect them.
老大...
Boss...
明知这两个小孩会死
I can't set that process in motion
我不能批准这个行动
knowing that it ends with two dead children.
我做不到
I can't do that.
好 那怎么办
All right, so?
这样...
So...
基斯已经在追踪她的手♥机♥
..I've got Keith, tracking her mobile.
她离开伦敦了 往郊外去了
She's heading out of London - out to the sticks.
-我不懂 -我是说我们来解决 我们俩
- I don't follow. - Look, I'm saying that we do this - me and you.
只有我们吗 不叫后援吗
Alone? Yeah. What, with no backup?
没时间了
We haven't got time for that.
如果不单独行动 那就是大部队过去
Now, it's either me and you or it's everyone,
如果大部队过去
and if it's everyone,
我们还不如亲手杀了那些孩子
we might as well kill those kids ourselves.
伊莲恩 相信我
Elaine, trust me.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
绝对不是好地方
Nowhere nice.
你要接吗
Are you going to take that?
不接
No.
不重要
It's not important.
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表