剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
被生母抛弃或虐待让他们觉得
Rejection or abuse by the birth mother has proved
自己不值得被爱 不值得信任
that they're not worth loving. Not worth trusting.
基本上什么价值都没有
Not worth much of anything, really.
所以他们会发泄
So they act out, trying to
想在别人赶走自己前先激怒对方
end a placement before someone else takes it away from them.
他们会闹事 有暴♥力♥倾向
They're disruptive and violent.
他们纵火 打架 乱吃药
They set fires. Start fights. Self-medicate.
丹尼尔有这些行为吗
And Daniel acted out like that?
他是个受伤很深的孩子
He was a very damaged boy.
我们尽力了
We tried our best.
但他所需要的超过了我们能给的范围
But he needed more than we could give.
你知道丹尼尔最近被关进隔离病房♥了吗
You are aware that Daniel recently got placed in a secure unit?
知道 他袭击了他的生母吗
Apparently. I think he attacked his birth mother?
-是的 -她怎么样了
- That's right. - How is she?
没什么大碍 她会好起来的
She's fine. She'll be OK.
她没事就好
I'm glad to hear she's all right.
一周前 丹尼尔潜逃了
Just over a week ago, Daniel absconded.
你能告诉我们什么信息 帮我们找到他吗
Is there anything you can tell us that might help find him?
他可能会去哪 或者有没有可以投靠的朋友
A place he'd go? A friend he'd rely on?
不是很清楚 抱歉
Not really. Sorry.
他非常孤僻 很少说话
He was very private. He barely spoke.
倒是有个地方
Actually, there was a place.
他在寄养上个家庭的时候
Somewhere he'd run to, basically,
总是会到那里去
back when he was with his previous family.
在哪里 你还 你还记得吗
And... And where was that? Do you... Do you remember?
涉嫌性侵未成年人
我知道你为什么要这么干
I know why you did it.
虽然这样做不对 但我理解
It wasn't right, but I get it.
你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我的职责就是找人
It's my job to find people.
你就是为这来的 为了工作
Is that why you're here, then? For your job?
不是
No.
他是个强♥奸♥犯 他活该
He was a rapist. He deserved it.
我知道 但正义不是这样伸张的
I know, but that's not how it works.
就应如此
It should be.
有些人是会这么想
Some people think so, yeah.
但你不这么想
But not you.
对 我不这样想
No. Not me.
他给了我个东西
He gave me something.
他躺在地上 流着血
He was lying on the floor. He was bleeding.
他说 "我知道你为何而来"
He said, "I know why you're here."
然后他让我去拿这个
And he sent me to get this.
你看了吗
Have you looked at it?
怎么
Why?
你看了吗 你看过里面的内容了吗
Have you? Have you looked at it?
没有
No.
怎么了
What is it?
听着 这不重要
Look, it doesn't matter.
你是来找我的 还是来找这个的
So, are you here for me? Or you here for this?
我是来找你的 丹尼尔 我是来帮你的
I'm here for you, Daniel. I'm here to help you.
-来 -不
- Come on! - No!
丹尼尔 快跑
Daniel, run!
查利 放开他
Charlie! Let him go.
我拿到优盘
I get the flash drive
然后我们忘记我见过这位开膛手杰克
and we forget I ever clapped eyes on Jack the Ripper here.
皆大欢喜
Everyone's laughing.
你这么做是为了他们吗
You're doing this for them?
不 伊莲恩 是为了我的孩子
No, Elaine. My kids.
你以为你把家人放在首位 但其实并非如此
You think you're putting your family first but you're not.
叫他把优盘交出来
Tell him to give me the flash drive!
不然我就扭断他的胳膊
Or I'll break his arm.
跟他说
Tell him!
我看见了你给他的文件
I saw the file you gave him.
不然他是怎么拿到的
How else did he get it?
我只是做了该做的
You do what you've got to.
但你错了
But you were wrong.
诺亚不是丹尼尔的父亲
Noah wasn't Daniel's father.
放屁
Bullshit.
我父母以为他是
My parents thought he was.
但他不是 他是个好人
But he wasn't. He was a good man.
他是个大好人
He was a really good man.
但我长得和他很像
But he looked like me.
如今他死了 不是因为丹尼尔
And now he's dead, not because of Daniel,
是因为你 查利
because of YOU, Charlie!
-但我长得和他很像 -没事的 兄弟
- But he looked like me! - No, it's all right, mate.
不 她在撒谎
No, she's lying.
是啊 我们都知道她是个骗子
Yeah. Yeah, we both know she's a liar.
她根本控制不住
I don't think she can help it.
快跑
Run!
丹尼尔 停下
Daniel! Stop!
丹尼尔 站住
Daniel! Stop!
她在撒谎
She was lying.
他是我爸
He was my dad.
我知道 我知道 伙计
I know. I know, mate.
-你抓到他了吗 -还没
- You catch him? - Not yet.
-但我会抓到的 -不 你不会
- But I will. - No, you won't.
怎么 你是在威胁我吗
What, is that supposed be some sort of a threat?
-你手上没牌了对吧 -你这么想吗
- You've got no cards to play here, mate. - You think?
如果你有查到与亚历克斯·巴特勒有关的任何事情
If you had anything on Alex Butler, anything at all
-我早就知道了 -但他老婆呢
- I'd know about it by now. - But what about his wife?
你觉得玛丽会相信
What, you think Mari's going to believe
-你的无稽之谈吗 -我的意思是
- any of your paranoid bullshit? - What I mean is,
如果大家发现你和她有染 会是什么反应呢
how's everyone going to react to know that you're screwing her?
你可是查利·希克斯
I mean, Charlie Hicks, right?
虽不完美 但很忠诚
He's not perfect but, Christ almighty, he's loyal.
他们会怎么想 米歇尔 赫比 乔治和基斯
So what will they think? Mishal, Herbie, George, Keith.
他们知道已经够惨了
I mean, that's bad enough...
但如果西蒙和海莉也知道了呢
..But what about Simone and Hailey?
离我家远点
You get away from my house.
我可以毁掉你的一切
I can take it all away.
所有你爱的人
All the people you love.
我可以让他们憎恨你
I can make them detest you,
让你孤立无援
and you'll have no-one.
这样我就可以体会一下你的感觉了吗
What, so I get a taste of what it's like to be you?
别装成一副什么都不怕的样子
Don't pretend you're not terrified.
知道吗 伊莲恩 有趣的是
See, the funny thing is, Elaine,
你自以为很了解我
that you think you understand me so well.
但其实你连自己都不了解
But you don't even understand yourself.
在爱一个人这件事上
See, the thing about loving someone
我是指真正爱一个人
and I mean really loving someone
与他们是否爱你无关
is that it's not about them liking you.
一切只在于怎么做才是对他们最好的
It's about doing what's best for them,
无论代价有多大
no matter the cost.
看看你自己
I mean, look at yourself.
看看你现在在干什么
Look at what you're doing right now.
-那是爱 确实是 -离我儿子远点
- I mean, that's love, that is. - Stay away from my son.
他是个杀人犯
He's a murderer!
杀人犯到处都有 几个月后
There's a lot of them around, and in a few months
谁是杀人犯 谁不是 这一切都无关紧要了
it's not going to matter who's a killer and who's not.
你敢和西蒙提一个字
You say one word to Simone...
一个字...
One word...
-我会毁了你 -吹什么牛 查利
- and I will end you. - That's big words, Charlie.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
时势今非昔比了
We're in a whole other level now.
是你把局玩大了
You've just taken this to a new place.
他们派你来查我
I mean, they send you after me,
我有什么好在意的 你根本不是威胁
what do I care? You're no threat to me.
我又不是不喜欢你 其实我挺喜欢你的
It's not even like I don't like you, because basically I do,
但如果你要扯上西蒙和海莉
but if you take this to Simone and Hailey,
我绝对会杀了你
I will kill you, stone dead.
我会了结你
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表