剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
我们都有女儿
I mean, we both... both have daughters.
帮我 就是帮她们
Help me...to help them.
这是亚历克斯·巴特勒总督察
This is DCI Alex Butler.
他是我的好朋友
He's a good friend of mine.
至少曾经是
Or at least he was...
直到有人开枪击中了他的头部
..Until someone shot him in the head.
凶手用的就是我们在你厨房♥找到的那把枪
They used the gun we found hidden in your kitchen.
不得不说
Well, I've got to say,
我希望我能像你这样自律
I wish I had your discipline.
尽管只有上帝知道
Although God only knows,
有些事我宁愿自己不知道
there are things I've seen I wish I hadn't.
瞧 问题是 情况看起来...
You see, the thing is, it's not looking...
我准备好了
去这个坐标位置
纬度 51.692425
经度 -0.210974
好吧 现在看来是这么个情况 你私下交易
All right, so here's how it looks. You go off book,
赚点外快
earn yourself a few quid
把情报卖♥♥给犯罪组织
selling intel to criminal organisations...
巴特勒总督察听到了风声
DCI Butler hears about it.
他没有告诉任何人他在调查你
He doesn't tell anyone he's investigating you,
因为 他很多疑
cos, well, he's paranoid.
他知道你为谁卖♥♥命
He knows who you work for.
他有理由多疑
He's got a right to be paranoid.
因为你为此杀了他
Because you kill him for it.
那你的领导们
So what are your bosses
知道了这个会怎么样呢
going to do when they find out about this?
一个无法保密的
What happens to a dirty spy
受贿间谍会有什么下场
who can't be trusted to keep a secret?
现在 在这里 你还是安全的
You see, right now, here, you're safe.
但是迟早 会有人
But sooner or later, someone...
会打给军情五处
..is going to call Security Services.
现在 这个电♥话♥号♥码是公♥开♥信♥息
Now, the number's publicly available.
很容易就能做到
It's easily done.
五分钟后
Five minutes after that,
他们把你带走 让你消失
they take you away and they make you disappear.
用枪指着你的头
Gun to the base of the skull.
他们讨厌尴尬
Now, they hate to be embarrassed,
军情五处
the Security Services...
他们痛恨守不住秘密的人
..And they hate it when people can't keep their secrets.
要是他们泄露了重大消息呢
I mean, what if they leaked something big?
非常重大
Really big.
你有十分钟想想如何招供
You've got ten minutes to think about your confession,
或者 我们拨♥打♥那个电♥话♥
or...we make that call...
你在被你背叛了的人身上碰碰运气
..And you take your chances with the people that you betrayed.
军情五处
伊莲恩 在你打电♥话♥之前
All right, Elaine, look, before you make the call...
你得清楚 这个决定毫无疑问
All right, you have to know, there was no doubt here.
你知道他们本会杀了我们
You know they would've killed us.
他们想杀了丹尼尔
They tried to kill Daniel,
他们一定会杀了格蕾丝
and they will kill Grace.
如果他们觉得她在贩卖♥♥情报
Now, if they think she's selling intelligence,
他们就别无选择了
they've got no choice.
如果我们不打电♥话♥呢
What, and if we don't do it?
我们可怜她 放她走
We take pity on her and let her go?
你知道她是做什么的 不止是对我们
You know what she does - not just to us.
我们出问题了
We've got an issue.
什么问题
What kind of issue?
乔治
George.
在他干傻事前 我们得找到他
We need to find him before he does something stupid.
是更傻的事
Stupider.
所有方法我都试过了
I've tried everything.
除非他愿意 否则我们不可能找到他
We're not going to find him if he doesn't want to be found.
我可以
I can.
我可以找到他
I can find him.
怎么找
How?
我在他的车上装了窃听器
I bugged his car.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为当初她调来我们队
Because she was placed on this unit
就是为了调查亚历克斯·巴特勒被杀案
to investigate the murder of Alex Butler,
所以她给我们都装了窃听器
so she bugged all of us.
胡说 你是说真的吗
Bollocks. You're serious?!
你可以等乔治安全归来后再把我当成女巫烧了
Look. You can burn me as a witch when George is home.
没错 就这么干吧
Aye, let's do that, yeah.
-我带火柴和派对帽 -好了 好了
- I'll bring the matches and a party hat! - All right, all right.
-伊莲恩说得对 -好吧 咱们走
- Look, Elaine's right. - Fine. Let's go.
不不不 你得待在这里管事
Nah. No, no, no, no. I need you here, running point.
基斯 米歇尔 你们看紧格蕾丝·莫里根
Keith, Mishal, I need you watching Grace Morrigan.
我们完事前她不准离开 也不准转移
She doesn't leave until we're good and ready. She doesn't move.
没有我的允许 不准她和任何人说话
She doesn't speak to anyone, ANYONE, unless I say so.
听明白了吗
Is that clear?
录制语♥音♥备忘
正在录音
米尔格伦实验中存在的道德问题
玛丽
Mari.
冒昧来访
Sorry to intrude.
介意我进去说话吗
Do you mind if I step inside a moment?
显然 我没法说得太细
Obviously, I can't go into detail.
我本该向你们完全保密的 没到说的时候
I shouldn't really be telling you anything at all. Not yet...
但我知道这事有多折磨人
But I know how exhausting it is, emotionally...
带着疑问生活
Living with the uncertainty.
在亚历克斯被杀案中
So in the matter of Alex's death,
你父亲被杀的案子 欧文
your dad's death, Owen...
我们逮捕了一个嫌犯
We have arrested a suspect.
谁
Who?
我不能细说
I can't go into detail.
我们认识的吗
Is it someone we know?
不
No.
不 就目前所知 像是亚历克斯正在调查
No, from what we know, it looks like Alex was investigating...
一位贪污的公职人员
Well, a corrupt civil servant.
什么意思
What... What does that mean?
总而言之 他因公殉职
The long and the short of it is, he died in the line of duty.
你父亲英勇牺牲 欧文 所以我才来这里
Your dad died a hero, Owen. That's why I'm here.
其他的都是案件细节了
Everything else is just details.
这不会让情况变得简单些
It won't make things easier
在未来的一天两天 岁岁年年里
in the days and the months and the years to come,
没有他 也要继续生活
living without him...
但你父亲是作为英雄而死
But your dad died a hero...
而我认为
And I think it's a fine thing
年轻人能以父亲为荣是件好事
for a young man to be proud of his father.
抱歉 我知道这很讨厌
I'm sorry. I know, I know, it's a pain in the neck -
但格蕾丝是我们的人
but Grace is one of our own, you see,
我们非常希望能找到她
and we're very keen to find her.
你应该知道她去哪了吧
I don't suppose you know where she's gone, do you?
乔治
George?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你相信吗
Do you believe it?
关于"烈阳"的传言
The stories about the sun?
不相信
I don't.
太阳意味着生命
The sun is life.
你可以真切地感受到
You can actually feel it.
我可以问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
问吧
Please do.
我会怎么样
What happens to me?
在我死以后
After?
我的尸体怎么办
What happens to my...remains?
不需要害怕 乔治
There's no need to be afraid, George.
我只想让你快乐
I only want you to be happy.
我就想在自杀前了解一下
I'd just like to know before I commit.
看看我们
Well, look at us.
都到这步了
Here we are.
很明显你已经准备好了
Surely you've already committed.
你是怎样的人 乔治
What kind of man are you, George?
悲伤的人
A sad man?
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表