剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
Hello, mate.
你怎么那么早起来了
What are you doing up?
练习赛艇
Rowing practice.
-赛艇 -是的
- Rowing? - Yeah.
从什么时候开始的
Oh, since when?
大概有一个学期了吧
Since, like, a term or something?
你吃早餐了吗
You, er, you had a proper breakfast?
还没有
Not yet.
好吧
Right,
我给你做点鸡蛋 然后送你一程怎么样
how about I do you some eggs and then I give you a lift?
-可以吗 -可以
- How's that? - Yeah. Yeah...
很好 好孩子 走吧
All right, good man, come on.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
你没事吧 老大
You all right, boss?
不好意思 被宝宝吓了一跳
Sorry. Bit of a scare with the baby.
天呐 没事吧
No! Everything all right?
没事 虚惊一场 希克斯收缩
Yeah, false alarm. Braxton Hicks.
现在就出现会不会早了点
It's a bit early for that, innit?
不 怀孕六个星期就有可能出现希克斯收缩
No, they can come at six weeks, Braxton Hicks.
-基斯 说的像你生了几百个小孩一样 -六个
- Says Keith, father of hundreds. - Six.
-六个 -是的 家里可挤了
- Six! - Yeah, we live in a shoe.
西蒙还好吗
Simone all right, though?
她没事 你知道这没什么大碍
She's fine, mate. You know how it is.
好了 我们开始吧 现在有什么发现
Right, let's, er, let's do this. What we got?
死者是多米尼克·沃恩和萨宾娜·凯斯♥诺♥维克
Dominic Vaughan and Sabina Kesinovic,
夫妻关系 而且还是工作上的拍档
husband and wife and business partners.
是吗 什么工作
Yeah? What kind of business?
"逐日公♥关♥公♥司♥" 主营企业公共关系
Sunstride PR. Corporate Public Relations.
企业声誉管理
Reputation management.
是吗 有没有客户名单
What, we got a list of clients?
乔治和赫比去查了
George and Herbie are looking into it.
他们的工作有没有可能触犯到一些群体的利益
Is there any interest groups their work might have offended?
比如政♥治♥上的 或跟环保有关的
Political? Environmental?
-这个也在查 -有孩子或者家人吗
- Checking that, too. - Any kids? Family?
没有孩子 他们都是工作狂
No kids. Workaholics.
他没有值得一提的家人
He's got no family to speak of.
她的家人住在丹麦
Hers live in Denmark.
我们正通过罗斯基勒的警方通知他们
We're notifying them via the Roskilde police.
好的 我们来捋一捋 情况是这样
Right, let's walk it through. What we saying?
他从哪里进来的 后门
He came in from what, the back door?
用的电子撬锁工具 是专业锁匠用的工具
Using an electric pick-lock - professional locksmith tool.
-来源可追踪吗 -不能 哪儿都有这个
- Traceable? - Nah. You can get 'em anywhere.
沃恩先生想保护他的妻子 但凶手把他打倒了
Mr Vaughan tries to protect his wife. Our boy beats him down.
他打断了沃恩先生的手臂和腿
He breaks Mr Vaughan's arms and legs...
然后逼他 你懂的...
And makes him, y'know...
亲眼看着
Watch.
所以现在的推测是什么
So, what are we thinking?
凶手丧失了作为丈夫 父亲
He's lost some traditional male status role -
家庭顶梁柱的传统男性角色
husband, father, provider.
他想通过在身体上和性行为上的主导地位
So, he's looking to re-assert his identity as a man,
重建他作为男性的权威
to be physically and sexually dominant.
好吧
All right...
这么说他是个混♥蛋♥
so he's a dick.
这场凶杀是计划好的
Right, this was planned,
他了解这个房♥子 也许他还认识受害人
he knew the house, he probably knew the victims.
但他们的生活似乎整天都是围绕着工作
And it seems like their lives revolved around their work,
我们就从工作入手吧
so...well, let's start there.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
-谢谢 -这不是我买♥♥的 是我做的
- Thank you. -I didn't buy it. I made it.
这不是你做的吧
You did not make this?
怎么可能
No way!
你能读读上面写的字吗
Can you read what it says?
你读给妈妈听怎么样
Well, why don't you read it to Mummy, hey?
我的妈妈很善良 我的妈妈会开车
My mummy is kind. My mummy drives a car.
我的妈妈...
My mummy...
你的妈妈要去开门了
Your mummy needs to answer the door.
克里斯
Chris?
什么事
What's up?
没事 我只是顺路把这个给你
Nothing. I just, erm, popped by to give you this.
只是一张生日贺卡 祝你长寿
It's just a birthday card, but many happy returns.
这是生命开始的日子
Life begins and all that.
孩子们在哪里
So where are the kids?
-他们在楼上 准备去上学了 -很好
- They're upstairs, getting ready for school. - Oh, fair enough.
帮我亲亲他们
Well, give them a kiss from me.
告诉他们我们很快会见面
Tell them I'll see them soon.
你看新闻了吗
Have you been watching the news?
什么新闻
What news?
烈阳
The Hard Sun.
克里斯 说真的
Chris, honestly.
你每天给我发那么多链接 就是为了这事吗
Is this the thing that you keep sending me the links about?
我没时间看
I haven't got time!
怎么了
What is it?
没事
Nothing.
不重要
It doesn't matter.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
晚点再见
See you in a bit.
对不起 我走神了
Sorry. I was miles away!
没关系 等等 你是玛丽吗
No worries. Wait. Is it Mari?
是的
It is, yeah.
天啊 你怎么样
My god! How are you?
我很好 谢谢
I'm great! Thanks.
为你的课找书吗
Books for your course?
是的 关于米尔格拉姆的论文
yeah. Er, essay on Milgram.
《服从权威》
"Obedience To Authority."
我对亚历克斯的事感到遗憾
Listen, I was so sorry to hear about Alex.
你真好心
That's very kind.
你还好吗
How are you bearing up?
还行
Yeah. Good, really.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴偶遇你
Well...it was nice bumping into you.
我也是
Yeah, you, too.
你和查利·希克斯还是朋友吗
Are you still friends with Charlie Hicks?
是的 我偶尔还会见他
I see him every now and again, yeah.
你能不能帮我捎个口信给他
I wonder, could you give him a message from me?
她说她认识我 但我从没见过她
She said she knew me. I've never seen her before.
她是谁 你知道她的名字吗
Who was she? Did you get her name?
我不知道她是谁
Well, I don't know who she was!
她说了什么
Well, what did she say?
她有个消息告诉你
She gave me a message for you.
什么消息
What message?
她说"兰科知道你对亚历克斯·巴特勒做的事
She said, "Renko knows what you did to Alex Butler.
以及原因"
And why."
查利
Charlie?
查利
Charlie?!
我还在听 抱歉
Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm here. Sorry.
我现在手头有事
Listen, I'm just on my way to a thing at the moment.
-我等下给你回电♥话♥ -她是谁
- Can I call you back in a bit? - Well, who was she?
我不知道 但我相信没事的
I don't know. But I'm sure it's nothing.
我有空了打给你 好吗
I'll call you back when I can, OK?
再见
Bye.
有麻烦吗
Problem?
是的 是西蒙 我老婆
Yeah. Yeah, it's just Simone, my wife.
我想她发现事情不对劲了
I think she knows something's wrong.
我该告诉她什么
What am I supposed to tell her?
简单 撒个谎
That's easy. Tell her a lie.
我不想对她撒谎
Yeah, well, I don't want to lie to her.
我爱她
I love her.
丹尼尔来电
您好 您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥暂时无法接通
Hello. Your call cannot be taken at the moment,
请在提示音后留言
so please leave your message after the tone.
抱歉要你们久等了 我在打电♥话♥
Sorry for the delay. I was on a call.
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表