剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
孤独的人
A lonely man?
还是 警方的人
A policeman?
赫比
Herbie?
我们迟了一步
No, we're too late.
车还在 没看到乔治
The car's here. No sign of George.
老大
Boss.
我很抱歉 乔治
该死
Oh, shit.
走
Go!
车辆注册号♥
车主是一个叫赫伯特·韦斯特的人
The car is registered to a Herbert West...
但他四年前死了
..But he died four years ago.
好吧 这个人最后的地址是哪里
Right, what's the dead man's last known address?
博利庄园 据说已经废弃了
Borely House, listed as abandoned,
最后一次使用记录是某个宗教社团
last used by some religious commune.
我把详细信息发给你
I'll send you the details.
我知道我们得谈谈 但我现在不方便
Look, I know we need to talk, but I can't speak right now.
你不需要说 听就好
Well, I don't need you to speak. I need you to listen.
听起来不妙
Oh, well, that doesn't sound promising.
我知道你骗了我
I know you lied to me.
骗你什么了
What about?
罗兰·贝尔来过了
Roland Bell came round.
他说的是真的吗
Is it true?
他们逮捕了杀害亚历克斯的凶手吗
Did they arrest someone for killing Alex?
除你之外的别人吗
Someone else?
你听我说
All right, listen.
他不应该去找你的 还不到时候
He shouldn't have come round. All right? Not yet.
你是不是骗我了
Did you lie to me?
为了骗我上♥床♥
To get me into bed?
如果是这样...
Because if you did...
我们别在电♥话♥上说这些
All right, we are not having this conversation on the phone.
晚点再说
We'll talk later.
那你成什么人了
What kind of man does that make you?
别再说了 也别跟其他人说了
All right, not another word. Not to anyone.
等我们谈过再说
Not until we have spoken.
不然呢 你要杀了我吗
Or what? You'll shoot me?
好了 别说了
All right. That's enough, all right?
-你冷静点 -轮不到你...
- You need to calm down. - No, don't you...
轮不到你来告诉我要做什么
Don't you tell me what I need to do.
听我说 我们晚点...
All right, listen, look, if we can talk...
玛丽吗
Mari?
嗯
Yeah.
她生气了
She pissed off?
嗯
Yeah.
因为她认为你没杀她丈夫
Cos she thinks you didn't kill her husband.
嗯
Yeah.
这种事都是这样的
Mate, it's always the way.
这地方好像荒废了
The place looks deserted.
等等
Wait.
该死
All right. Shit.
那是什么声音
What is that?
莫伊拉
Moira?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
出什么事了
What happened?
她被下药了吗
Is she drugged?
不是的 我觉得不像
It's not that. I don't think it's that.
该死 伊莲恩
Shit! Elaine!
等等 是他们
Wait, it's them.
他们在这里
They're here.
都在这里
They're all here!
有多少受害者
How many victims were there?
六个
Six.
现在这里有七个
There's seven in the room.
肯定还有其他出路
There must be another way!
你为什么要这样 乔治
Why would you do this, George?
他们还活着
They're alive!
这不是更好吗
Isn't that better?
绝望是一种不理智的情绪
Despair is irrational.
是你的大脑出现了功能障碍 而要纠正它
A dysfunction of your brain - and it's so easy...
实在是再简单不过
..to correct.
我将要施行一个手术
I'm about to perform a procedure called a...
叫做经眼框额叶切除术
A transorbital lobotomy.
不会痛苦 不会流血
There's no pain. No blood...
但你的不快乐
..But your unhappiness...
将会...
..Will just...
消失无影
..Evaporate.
你会很喜欢的
You're going to love it.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
把东西放下
Put it down.
我快死了
I'm dying.
有什么大不了
Big deal.
放下
Put it down.
但还是很悲哀 不是吗
But it's sad, though, isn't it?
直到即将失去
How you only really appreciate the value of something
才真正懂得珍惜
when it's about to be lost.
立刻放下
Put it down, now.
生活太美好了
Life is so wonderful.
我会很怀念的
I'm really going to miss it.
不 不
No! No!
给海莉 爱你的爸爸妈妈
另外 如果它跑出来了 我们就搬家
你真是...
You are just...
非常可怕
..Horrible.
希克斯杀了巴特勒
我们谈谈
我想和嫌犯聊聊
I'd like a moment with the suspect.
拜托了
Please.
米歇尔 什么情况
Mishal. What's going on?
头儿关了监控 把我们赶出来了
The boss killed the cameras, threw us out the room.
他在单独和嫌犯交谈
He's speaking to the suspect alone.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
她不能离开大楼
She cannot leave the building -
无论如何 都不能让她离开
whatever happens, she has to stay in the building!
明白了吗
Is that clear?!
好的 收到
Right, got that.
格蕾丝在搞小动作
Grace is pulling something.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
查利·希克斯杀了巴特勒总督察
Charlie Hicks killed DCI Butler.
我可以很快速就证实这一点
I can establish that for you very quickly...
那也是你想要的 不是吗
..And that's what you want, really, isn't it?
把希克斯...交出去
Hicks...on a plate.
我有重要信息
I have important information
关于你们失踪外勤特工的下落
on the whereabouts of your missing field agent.
使用名是"格蕾丝·莫里根"
Uses the name "Grace Morrigan".
她现被扣留在忘川路警局
She's being held at Lethe Road police station,
涉嫌贩卖♥♥敏感情报
on suspicion of selling sensitive information.
你不知道的是
And what you don't know...
希克斯也想害死我
..is that Hicks is killing me, too.
他们想确保军情五处别无选择
They're seeing to it that MI5 has no other choice.
我现在遭遇的 此时此刻
What's happening to me, this second...
正是谋杀
..This is a murder.
他们找到她了
They found her.
算你走运
Lucky old you.
你没认真听
You're not listening.
我在听
I'm listening...
我只是不相信你
..But what I'm not doing is believing you.
你想离开这里
You want out of here,
光凭暗示和指控可不够
you've got to give me more than hints and allegations.
不
No.
不
No.
你把我扣留在这儿 就是帮凶
You keep me here, you make yourself an accessory to murder...
或者你把我送去安全屋
..Or you get me to a safe house...
让我把希克斯送到你手上
..And let me deliver Hicks to you on a platter.
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表