剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
《烈阳》前情提要
希克斯总督察 伊莲恩是你的新督察
DCI Hicks, Elaine is joining us as your new DI.
-她是为你干活的吗 -当然不是
- Is she working for you? - Absolutely not.
你就是那个被捅了的兰科吗
You're the Renko that got stabbed, right?
-你好 丹尼尔 -你好 妈妈
- Hello, Daniel. - Hello, Mum.
有人要求我们撤销监视
We have just been told to withdraw the surveillance.
老天 那个优盘里到底有什么
Jesus, what is on that flash drive?
世界末日
-上面显示还有多长时间 -五年
- Yeah, but how long does it say we've got? - Five years.
我得给我妻子打电♥话♥
I need to talk to my wife.
查利 是你吗
Charlie, is that you?
你是谁
Who is this?
我想你知道我们是谁
I think you know who we are.
-是真的吗 -是的
- Is it true? - Yes.
所以我才想请你帮我
Which is why I'm asking you to help me.
我需要那个优盘
I need that flash drive.
不
No.
倡导者报业
他又去埃克塞特广场那个公共电♥话♥亭了
He's gone back to the public call box on Exeter Place.
二队 随时准备拦截
Unit Two, you're prime to intercept.
这里是希克斯家
Hicks' residence.
我没拿到
I haven't got it.
抱歉 是查利吗
I'm sorry? Is that Charlie?
你能重复一遍吗 信♥号♥♥不好
Can you say that again? The line's bad.
被兰科拿走了 东西不在了
Renko took it. It's gone.
查利
Well, Charlie.
我不知道说什么好了
I don't know what to say.
这样的话
If that's the case...
那我真的帮不了你了
then I really can't help you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我找新闻部的威尔·贝内德蒂
I'm looking for Will Benedetti on news.
-他就在那边 -谢谢
- Oh, yeah, he's just over there. - Thank you.
威尔·贝内德蒂
Will Benedetti?
兰科督察 我们通过电♥话♥的
DI Renko. We spoke.
我们能私下谈谈吗
Can we talk somewhere private?
不
No...
老天
Christ!
我不懂 为什么要来找我
I don't get it. Why come to me?
网站上有你的名字 你也接了电♥话♥
Your name's on the website. You answered the phone.
听着 认真听我要说的话
So you need to listen. Really listen to what I'm saying.
他们在追杀每一个见过它的人
They're killing everyone who's seen it.
每一个 也就是说包括了你
Everyone. Which means you.
所以如果你想自保 你就得报道
So if you want to protect yourself, you need to run the story.
好 好 我可以 我可以做到
OK. OK, I can...I can do it. I can do that.
但我需要完整的材料 你手头所有资料
But I'm going to need the full dossier, everything you've got.
不行 我得有所保留
I can't do that. I need to hold something back.
但我能给你的足够了
But I can give you enough.
我需要拿回"烈阳"文档
I need to retrieve the Hard Sun file.
你有个优盘 里面有一份
You have a copy on a flash drive.
我需要你告诉我它在哪里
I need you to tell me where it is.
我都跟他们说了一百遍了
I already told them 100 times.
被伊莲恩·兰科拿走了
Elaine...Renko took it.
拿去哪儿了
Took it where?
我叫伊莲恩·兰科
My name is Elaine Renko.
如果你看到了这个视频
If you are watching this,
说明我已经被英国政♥府♥谋杀了
I've been murdered by the British state.
在最近的一次调查中
During the course of a recent investigation,
我和我的同事总督察查利·希克斯接触到了
my colleague DCI Charlie Hicks and I came into contact
一份政♥府♥机密文档
with a classified government file,
代号♥"烈阳"
code-named Hard Sun.
我知道你爱你的家人 查利
I know you love your family, Charlie.
所以作为一个母亲
So as a mother...
和一个女儿
and a daughter...
不要逼我这么做
Please don't make me do this.
伊莲恩·兰科在哪
Where's Elaine Renko?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
I see.
别这样 快停下 把它关了
Come on, now. Just stop it. Turn it off!
你也没有给我选择的余地啊 查利
It's not like you're giving me any choice, Charlie.
如果我拿不回那份文件
If I don't get back that file,
你能想象接下来会发生什么吗
can you imagine what will happen next?
会有多么混乱 好好想想
The anarchy? Come on!
你不会希望那种情况发生的
Why would you unleash that?
帮帮我
Help me.
拜托了
Please...
也帮帮西蒙和海莉
Help Simone and Hailey.
不帮她们 你至少得帮帮你未出生的宝宝吧
And if not, then for God's sake you help your baby.
告诉我去哪里找伊莲恩
Tell me where to find Elaine!
我...做不到
I...can't!
从妻子开始吧
Start with the wife.
西蒙·希克斯
Simone Hicks?
希克斯太太 这是总警司马克·唐纳伦
Mrs Hicks, this is Detective Chief Superintendent Mark Donnellan.
出什么事了 查利没事吧
What's wrong? Is Charlie OK?
你别动她
You leave her alone.
她怀孕了
She...she's pregnant!
马上就不是了
Not for long.
西蒙·希克斯
Simone Hicks?
我是安吉·琼斯警司 我同事刚给你打了电♥话♥
DS Angie Jones. You spoke to my colleague.
发生什么了
What's going on?
你能跟我们走一趟吗
Can you come with us, please?
我们需要谈谈查利的事 很快的
We need to talk about Charlie. It won't take a moment.
发生什么了
What's going on?
查利还好吧
Is Charlie OK?
-好了 够了 -优盘在哪里
- All right, that's-that's enough! - Where's the flash drive?
我让伊莲恩去了一个秘密情报点 叫停吧
I sent Elaine to a dead drop. Call it off.
-什么情报点 -叫他们停下
- What dead drop? - Call it off!
在哪
Where?
一条小巷里的一块砖里 快叫他们停下
A loose brick in an alley. Now call it off!
什么巷
What alley?
斯特劳德·格林区一家无政♥府♥主义书店后面
Behind the anarchist book shop in Stroud Green!
快叫他们停下
Now call it off!!!
你在撒谎 查利
You're lying, Charlie.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
你别碰她
You leave her alone!
告诉我东西在哪
Tell me where it is!
我不知道在哪
I don't know where it is!
最后一次机会
Last chance!
否则西蒙就是死人了
Simone's dead.
你在看着她去死 你在杀死你的宝宝
You are watching her die! You are killing your baby!
动手
Do it.
注意 出现黄色警报
Be alert, we have an incoming Code Yellow.
-住手 -出现黄色警报
- Stand down! - Code yellow, incoming.
住手
Stand down!
为了保护我自己 希克斯总督察和我们爱的人
In order to protect myself, DCI Hicks and our loved ones...
我已经将部分"烈阳"文档公布给了
I've made a partial version of the Hard Sun dossier available
一家登记在册的报纸
to a newspaper of record.
-什么报纸 去查 -已经在查了
- What newspaper? Trace it! - I'm already on it.
政♥府♥会竭尽所能地阻止
The state will do its best to suppress
这条消息的发布
the release of this information.
考虑到这一点
Anticipating this,
完整版的"烈阳"文档
a full copy of the Hard Sun dossier
会和这份声明保存在一起
will be kept with this statement.
优盘是在这里被读取的
The flash drive was accessed here.
倡导者报业
这份文档包含了英国政♥府♥
This dossier contains a complete record
民防紧急预案的一份完整记录
of the British State's Civil Defence Emergency Planning
涉及"烈阳"事件
related to the Hard Sun event...
警方突击
This is a police raid.
不要触碰你们的手♥机♥和电脑
Do not touch your mobile phones, do not touch your computers.
包括对异议分子的控制
..including plans for dissident control,
-强制实施戒♥严♥ -威尔·贝内德蒂在哪
- the imposition of martial law... - Where's Will Benedetti?
以及目前正在进行的建立集中营的
..And provisions currently under way for the establishment
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表