剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
兰科
Renko?
你就位了吗
Are you there?
我在
Yeah.
你为什么要给我看这个
Why would you show me this?
我不明白你为何这么做 我还有孩子
I don't know why you would do that. I've got children!
兰科
Renko!
够了 警♥察♥
Enough! Police!
够了 够了
That's enough! That's enough!
里面是什么内容
So what's on here?
你想卖♥♥给他的内♥幕♥交易消息吗
What, some insider information that you were going to sell to him?
但问题是 恕我直言
See, the thing is that, no offence,
你看起来有点疯
but I mean you're looking a bit 1%.
如果这只是内♥幕♥交易信息
So, if this is just some insider information,
那你为何看到后反应如此激烈
well, then why have you come over all strangely? Eh?
我看得出来这肯定价值不菲
Well, I can see that this must be worth a lot.
你这样的人 虽是混♥蛋♥
Yeah, and for a kid like you, bit of a dick,
但基本无害
but basically harmless,
然而你却决定为了它杀人
to decide it's worth killing for.
你是什么意思
What do you mean...
为了它杀人
..Killing for?
怎么 你不知道吗
Oh, what? You didn't know?
哥们
Oh, mate!
改道
你摊上大事了
You are in such shit.
三路管制 绿灯通行
劳埃德·哈蒙德 我以为他是你朋友
And this Lloyd Hammond? I thought he was your mate.
他性格虽然古怪 但我是真的喜欢他
He was a character, man, but I loved him.
好吧 那到底发生了什么
All right, so what happened?
他发现了那件事 非常激动
He was so excited that he'd found it.
他极其兴奋 紧张
He was...he was all wired, mental,
不停地在家里踱来踱去
he was pacing the floor back and forth and everything.
等不及要泄露出去
He couldn't wait to leak it,
但我觉得我们不该那样做
but I didn't think we should do that.
没错 因为你想卖♥♥掉
No, because you wanted to sell it.
对 我想多考虑一下
Because I wanted to think about it, yeah.
于是我们吵了一架 其实都不算吵架
So we had a ruckus. Not even a ruckus, really.
他直接跳楼了
He just went over.
说真的 我想不明白
Right, seriously, this is doing my head in.
别看
Don't look at it.
老大 那是物证
Boss, chain of evidence.
老天 这个红灯怎么这么久
Christ, how long has this light been red?
开车 快走
Drive! Drive!
军情五处吗
MI5?
肯定是
It's got to be.
你要干什么 你要干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
快点 天呐 完全没信♥号♥♥
Come on, come, God, I've got no signal! Come on!!
该死的 完全没信♥号♥♥
Damn it, there's nothing, come on!
老天 那个优盘里到底有什么
Jesus. What is on that flash drive?
妈的
Shit!
打不着火
The engine's flooding.
再试试 继续试
Keep trying! Keep trying!
啊
Come on!
开车 快走 快
Drive! Drive! Drive!
我们得赶紧去人多的地方
We need to get somewhere public!
把手♥机♥扔了
Ditch your phone.
我绝对不扔这个
I'm not throwing this.
住手
Stop!
从这里过去
Through here, through here.
我叫查利·希克斯
My name is Charlie Hicks!
我是警♥察♥
I am a police officer!
我没带武器 遭到了袭击
I am unarmed and I am under attack!
快报♥警♥
Call the police!
说查利·希克斯警员
Tell them officers Charlie Hicks
还有伊莲恩·兰科警员遭到袭击了
and Elaine Renko are under attack!
记住这些人
Take note of these people!
如果可以的话拍下来
Photograph them if you can!
把他们的体貌特征记下来
Commit their description to your memory!
你得快点 老大 说真的
You need to hurry! Boss, seriously!
我在努力了
I'm doing it!
你觉得里面是什么
What do you think it is?
别看
Don't look.
-但到底是什么... -不要
- Yeah, but what is it... - Don't!
得了吧 都到这份上了
Come on, what we got to lose?
你不想知道吗
Don't you need to know?
我想
Cos I do.
我需要知道
I need to know.
全球影响
移♥民♥控制
移♥民♥遏制
异议分子镇♥压♥
磁场干扰
运尸袋
紧急情况
谋杀案发率
作物欠收
全球大规模死亡率
五年后 灭绝
世界末日
距离世界末日还有
这不可能是真的 绝对不可能
That can't be real. It can't be.
但有人为它杀了人
It's real enough to kill for.
上面显示还有多长时间
Yeah, but how long does it say we've got?
五年
Five years.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
他们是军情五处 不会放弃
It's MI5, they don't give up.
我得给我妻子打电♥话♥
Look, I need to talk to my wife,
让她去个安全的地方
tell her to get somewhere safe.
你也应该这样做
You should do the same.
这里是希克斯家
Hicks residence.
查利
Charlie?
查利 是你吗
Charlie, is that you?
你是谁
Who is this?
你是谁
Who are you?
我想你知道我们是谁
I think you know who we are.
是真的吗
Is it true?
我看到的 是真的吗
What I saw. Is it true?
这件事有点混乱
Look, this is an awful mess.
昨天晚上 我们处理得不好
Last night was... very badly handled on our part.
是真的吗
But is it true?
不过说真的 长官给你指令时
But to be fair, you should've pulled the surveillance
你就该停止监视 所以我们都有错
when you were asked to, so there's blame on both sides.
是 真的 吗
Is...it...true?!
是的
Yes.
所以我才来联♥系♥你 查利
Which is why I'm reaching out to you, Charlie.
我想请你帮我
I'm asking you to help me.
西蒙呢 海莉呢
Where's Simone? Where's Hailey?
她们很安全 暂时
They're safe. For the moment.
你可以保证这一点
And you can keep them that way.
你能保护她们安全
You can keep them safe.
你要做的就是回来
All you have to do is come in.
回家
Come home.
把优盘交给我
Bring me the flash drive.
我们都有女儿 查利
We both have daughters, Charlie.
知情对她们有何帮助呢
How is knowing about this going to help them?
对任何人又有何帮助呢
How's it going to help anyone?
我需要那个优盘
I need that flash drive.
他们 他们威胁我的家人 伊莲恩
They, er, they threatened my family, Elaine,
我的妻子
my wife and...
和我的女儿
..And my daughter.
你把东西交给他们
So you give them what they ask for
你家人就安全了吗
and suddenly your family's safe?
是的
Yeah.
结局不会是这样 你心里清楚
That's not how this plays out. You know that.
我能做到
I can make it work.
-你做不到 -你并不了解我
- No, you can't. - You don't know me.
你斗不过这些人
You can't game these people!
你没认真听我说 好吗
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表