剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
我们对她也就没有兴趣了
and therefore of no interest.
很快警♥察♥就会到现场
In a minute or two, the police will arrive to find
发现伊莲恩一直在掩护她的儿子
that Elaine has been protecting her son.
她会被捕 以我也不知道什么罪名起诉
She'll be arrested and charged with - I don't know -
隐匿证据
withholding evidence?
妨碍司法公正
Perverting the course of justice?
你真是陷害得漂亮
You've set her up pretty nicely.
那丹尼尔呢
And what about Daniel?
就让她自掘坟墓吧 查利
Just let her dig her own grave, Charlie.
不在她身上
It's not here.
告诉我东西在哪儿
Tell me where it is,
不然我就只能让丹尼尔死去了
or I'll have to let Daniel pass away.
他的呼吸已经很微弱了 撑不了多久了
His breathing's very shallow. It won't be long now.
反正你本来也是这么计划的 不是吗
Well, that's your plan anyway, isn't it?
拿到你要的东西 杀了我们 掩盖罪行
Get what you want. Kill us, cover your tracks.
并不一定要这样的
It doesn't have to be that way.
你大限已至
Your time is up.
你我都清楚
I think we both know that.
但我找不出任何理由
But I don't see any reason
丹尼尔为何不能活下去
why Daniel can't live.
你要是伤害我 或是我儿子
If you hurt me, or my son,
你肮脏的秘密今晚就会出现在所有报纸上
your dirty secret's all over the newspapers tonight.
我♥干♥这一行很久了 伊莲恩
I've been doing this a long time, Elaine.
我能分辨出你是在虚张声势
I know a bluff when I see one.
你根本没有时间处理那份文件
You've had no time to do anything clever with the file.
它已经帮不了你了 不是吗
So it's no longer in play, is it?
这里的事处理得差不多了
I think we're probably done here.
带她回去审讯
Take her back for interrogation.
把儿子留这儿 他的人生已经结束了
Leave the boy here. His story is over.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
别这样
Just don't!
不
No!
丹尼尔 不
Daniel! No!
大事不好 瞧
Oh, no! Look!
无路可逃了
There's no way out!
只除了你听到的声音 那是特种武装作战组
Except that noise you're hearing is a specialist firearms unit,
配备半自动步♥枪♥
tooled up with semi-automatics.
你知道吗 如果那群人看到你们
Now, you see, if that lot see you lot
用枪指着一名警♥察♥的头
with a gun to a police officer's skull,
他们就会毫不犹豫地开枪打死你们
they will shoot you dead ten times over.
我不在乎你是谁
Now, I don't care who you are.
我也不在乎你为谁工作
I don't care who you work for.
你们绝不能杀孩子
You don't get to kill children.
哪怕他们疯了也不行
Not even mad ones.
所以 快坐上你们的破车滚吧
So go on, hop in your wanker tanker and piss off!
他们来了
Here they come.
不管你是否准备好
Ready or not.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
武装警♥察♥ 武装警♥察♥ 不许动
Armed police! Armed police! Do not move!
丹尼尔 保持清醒
Daniel! Stay with us, mate!
听到了吗 别睡过去
All right, you hear me? You stay with us!
保持清醒 好吗 撑住
Stay with me, OK? Stay with me!
千万别睡过去了 明白吗
Do not fall asleep, you understand me?!
童谣《六便士之歌♥》
*皇后在大厅里 吃着面包喝蜂蜜*
*The Queen was in the parlour Eating all the honey!*
*国王在房♥间里 女仆在清点财富*
*The King was in the chambermaid And she was in the money... *
醒醒 醒醒啊 醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up!
*把球传给伙伴 背靠在墙上*
*Balls to your partner, backs against the wall...*
*如果你周六晚还是没有艳遇*
*If you can't get laid on a Saturday night,*
查利
Charlie.
*那你就注定孤独一生*
*you'll never get laid at all! *
撑住 丹尼尔
Stay with us, Daniel!
*把球传给伙伴 背靠在墙上*
*Balls to your partner, backs against the wall,*
*如果你周六晚还是没有艳遇*
*If you can't get laid on a Saturday night,*
*那你就注定孤独一生*
*you'll never get laid at all! *
有消息了吗
Any news?
他会好起来
He's going to be all right.
老实说 我不知道在这种情况下
Well, let's be fair - i don't know what "all right"
"好起来"是什么意思
actually means in this context.
听着 那不是他的错
Hey, listen, it's not his fault.
知道吗 那孩子...
You know, the kid's...
他病了
Well, he's ill.
我们带他回隔离病房♥ 就说...
We'll take him back to the Secure Unit. We'll tell them...
我也不知道 我们发现他
..I don't know, we found him
在维多利亚车站睡觉之类的
sleeping rough at Victoria Station or something.
好的
Ok.
那他爸爸呢
And what about his dad?
诺亚
Noah?
我们会想出办法的
Yeah, well, we'll think of something.
那我们呢
And us?
你很清楚她会加倍人手来对付我们的吧
You do know she's going to come for us twice as hard.
我们还掌握着那个优盘 他们就不会
Yeah, well, not if we've still got that flash drive.
不
No!
不会吧
No, no.
我把备用钥匙放那儿的
I keep my spare keys in that.
我知道
I know.
真是厚颜无♥耻♥
That is cheeky.
但很聪明
But good.
非常聪明
Very good.
查利
Charlie...
你告诉过我
You told me once...
你说过 如果我不在了 你会保护丹尼尔
You said you'd protect Daniel if I wasn't about.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我当时以为你在威胁我
I thought you were threatening me.
我知道
I know.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别这样 不需要
Hey, come on, don't be.
你和我...
Look, you and me...
这不代表你不是个麻烦
It doesn't mean you're not a problem.
只是你这个麻烦我得用自己的方式来处理 好吗
You're just a problem I have to deal with in my own way. OK?
但我从第一天就看错你了
But I got you so wrong from day one.
这我可说不好
Well, I don't know about that.
我真的以为他们说的是对的
I honestly thought they were right.
在我有机会了解你之前
Before I got to know you.
我以为是你杀了巴特勒
I thought you killed Butler.
伊莲恩 我...我以为你知道
Elaine, I... I thought you knew.
知道什么 查利
Knew what, Charlie?
是我
It was me.
是我杀了他
I killed him.
4年42周6天23时33分29秒86
烈阳
第一季第五集
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表