剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
最高机密
实时连接
最高机密
绝密
登出
丹尼尔
Daniel?
求你...别...
Please... Please don't...
烈阳
第一季第一集
八个月后
菲利克斯
Felix.
打开
Open it.
要是我打开 你知道他们会对我做什么吗
Do you know what they'll do to me if I do that?
要是不打开 你知道我会对你做什么吗
Do you know what I'll do to you if you don't?
快打开 尼克尔森
Now open it, Nicholson.
快点
Hurry up.
快
Come on, move!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
昨日 数百名警♥察♥突击搜查了
Hundreds of police officers raided several addresses
伦敦和伦敦周围各郡的几处地址
across London and the Home Counties yesterday
行动旨在粉碎
in an operation aimed at smashing
全英国最臭名昭著的犯罪团伙之一
one of Britain's most notorious crime gangs.
被拘捕的15人中
Senior members of the Nicholson Syndicate
有尼克尔森集团的高级成员
were among 15 people arrested,
包括会计菲利克斯·尼克尔森
including accountant Felix Nicholson.
缴获近三十万英镑现金 一支手♥枪♥ 若干猎枪
Almost £300,000 in cash, a handgun, shotguns
以及其他武器
and other weapons were recovered
这是多年来辛苦调查的成果
after years of painstaking investigation.
-突击搜查的还有几处营业地址 -早
- Several Business addresses were also raided... - Morning.
早 宝贝
Morning, babe.
过来
Come here, you.
你还好吧
You all right?
-好 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
早啊 麻烦精
All right? Morning, trouble.
你还好吧
Hey, you all right?
说实话 你昨晚睡了多久
All right, be honest - how much sleep did you get last night?
好久呢
Loads.
是吗 看起来可一点都不像
Oh, really, cos it doesn't look like it.
希望你没一直玩手♥机♥发短♥信♥
I hope you weren't on your bloody phone texting till all hours.
给 喝点这个
Now, here, have some of that.
这是什么
What even is this?
喝了就知道了
Try it and see.
喝吧 你会喜欢的
Go on, you'll love it.
你几点回来的
What time did you get home?
是啊 爸 你又睡了多久
Yeah, Dad. How much sleep did you get?
好了 顽皮鬼
Yeah, all right, cheeky.
我得马上回去
Look, I've got to head back in a bit,
我回家就是为了洗个澡换个衣服
I just come home to shower and change.
-你需要睡觉 -我会的
- You need sleep. - And I will get some.
晚些时候我就偷溜回来 睡几小时
Look, I'll sneak off later today, I'll grab a few hours.
别担心
Don't you worry.
劳埃德·哈蒙德
哥们 你好吗
Yo, mate, what's up?
为什么 你干了什么
Why? What have you been doing?
不是吧
No way...
不是吧 不是吧
No way, no way.
不不不 那是英国国家通讯总局 你不能那么干
No, no, no, no. That's GCHQ, mate! You don't do that!
你最清楚不能惹...
You of all people, you know not to mess...
他们可以回溯跟踪 用"主动响应连续"
They can lay a trace back, get all "Active response continuum",
追踪你 找到你 杀掉你
bloodhound you down, find you and fry you!
多大
How big?
"烈阳"是什么意思
What does that even mean, "Hard sun"?
忘川路警局
-长官早 -早
- Morning, sir. - Morning.
大家早
Morning, all.
-长官早 -总督察早
- Morning, sir. - Morning, governor.
有新鲜事吗 除了基斯今天穿了新衬衫
What's new? Apart from Keith's shirt, apparently.
选这件真有勇气 基斯
That is a courageous selection, Keith.
真是谢了 关于尼克尔森集团你听说了多少
Yes. Thanks. So what've we heard about the Nicholsons?
不多
No, not a lot.
昨晚我去约会了
It was, er, it was date night last night.
大规模突击搜查 多少震慑到整个集团了
Massive raid - nicked the entire firm, more or less.
很好 还有吗
Nice. Right, anything else?
有访客
We have a visitor.
早 查利 能跟你说两句吗
Morning, Charlie boy. Spare me a minute?
好 当然 长官
Yeah, of course, sir. Absolutely.
伊莲恩·兰科 总督察查利·希克斯
Elaine Renko, DCI Charlie Hicks.
希克斯总督察 伊莲恩是你的新督察
DCI Hicks, Elaine is joining us as your new DI.
好 认识你很高兴
Oh, right. Well, pleased to meet you.
我也是
And you.
你见过大家了
So, you met everyone?
就简短打了下招呼
Well, I said a quick "Hello."
你吃过早饭了吗
You had breakfast?
还没 说实话 我第一天到有点紧张
Not really, no. I had a bit of first day nerves, to be honest.
那我们...去吃早饭吧
Oh, well, let's do that, let's...let's get some breakfast.
好
Yeah.
别烦我
Just leave me alone!
去做点有意义的事吧
And go and do something useful!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
你就是那个被捅了的兰科吗
You're the Renko that got stabbed, right?
那个房♥子被烧了的 是吗
The house burnt down. All that?
是我
That'd be me, yeah.
真不幸
Bad day.
确实
Well, it was definitely up there.
那你现在住在哪
So, er, so where are you living now?
你知道卡里波恩酒店吗
Do you know the Caliburn Hotel?
那儿啊 希望你带了自己的床单
Blimey! Well, I hope you brought your own bed sheets.
他们挺照顾我的 之前我帮过他们的忙
They actually look after me. I did them a favour once.
那个捅了你的人 他们抓到他了 对吗
And the guy who stabbed you, they...they got him, right?
-抓到了 -他是...
- They got him. - And he's, er..?
没错 他是
Yeah. He is. Yeah.
你为什么来这里
So why are you here?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你为什么来这儿做我的搭档
I mean, er, why are you stuck here with me?
不知道
I don't know.
我不清楚 只是服从上级安排 怎么了
I have no idea. I just go where they send me. Why?
没什么事
Oh, no reason.
我很肯定大家都知道我们有个职位空缺
Well, it's just I'm sure there's no secret we've had a vacancy.
听着 恕我直言
Listen, if I may,
我知道你失去了亚历克斯·巴特勒
I know you've lost Alex Butler
我知道你们以前很要好
and I know you were close.
是的 我们是很要好
We were, yeah. We were very close.
那对谁来说都很难受
It must've been hard on everyone.
现在依然作痛 他是个很好的人
It still is. He was a great man.
大家都喜欢他
He was loved.
我只是想让你知道
It's just that, I want you to know
我不是想取代他
it's not my intention to replace him.
很好
Oh, good,
因为我也想告诉你 没人能取代他
cos I want you to know that nobody could.
早上好
Morning.
死者叫劳埃德·哈蒙德
Name's Lloyd Hammond.
自己从15楼跳了下来
Threw himself from the 15th floor.
我们对死者有何了解
What do we know about him?
掌握的信息不多 长♥期♥疾病受惠人
Nothing much. Long-term sickness beneficiary.
他患有什么病
Oh, what's his problem?
谱系障碍
Spectrum disorder.
阿斯伯格综合症吗
What, Asperger's?
怎么 那会导致自杀吗
What, does that square with suicide?
病症较轻的患者其实更容易自杀
People at the milder end are actually at an increased risk.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我对精神疾病问题很感兴趣
I've got an interest in mental health issues.
当然了
Of course.
我不意外
That makes sense.
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表