剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
预备措施
of internment camps.
如果我 总督察希克斯
If any harm should come to me,
或者我们的亲友发生不测
to DCI Hicks or to any of our loved ones,
这份声明和"烈阳"的完整文档
this statement and the complete Hard Sun dossier
将会透露给媒体和互联网
will then be released to the media and the internet
整个事件将无可否认
and would be undeniable.
不管你读到了什么 记住 我掌握的远不止这些
Whatever you read, remember, I have much more.
发布
政♥府♥文件宣称"世界末日"逼近
四周后
这一事件被称为
This has been described as
"希♥特♥勒♥日记公布以来
"Possibly the greatest hoax of its kind
史上最大的恶作剧"
since the Hitler Diaries."
你对此有何感受
How do you feel about that?
显然不太好
Well, obviously not great.
老实说 提供给我的消息劲爆到不太真实
Look, the truth is I was offered something too good to be true.
但在当时 我必须在紧迫性和时间压力
But in the moment, I had to balance urgency and time pressure
与公众应该了解的内容之间进行平衡
against what I considered to be the public's right to know.
所以我做了决定
So I made a call.
现在回想起来 你觉得这个决定对吗
And in retrospect, do you think you made the right call?
这个决定让我赔上了事业和名誉
Well, it was a call that cost me my career and my reputation,
这回答你的问题了吗
if that answers your question?
威尔·贝内德蒂 感谢参加《针锋相对》
Will Benedetti, thank you for being on Hard Talk.
不可避免的是
Perhaps inevitably,
尽管或是正因为这些否定态度
despite or maybe because of these disavowals,
烈阳骗局已经引发了所谓的
the Hard Sun hoax has given rise to its own so-called
"知情者"运动
"Truther" Movement.
在互联网的一些角落
On certain corners of the internet,
你可以发现许多阴谋论
you can find as many conspiracy theories
不计其数
as there are stars in the sky.
这份已经失信的文件指的是流星 还是彗星
Did the now discredited file refer to a meteor? Or a comet?
或者是毁灭性的太阳风暴
Or, perhaps a catastrophic solar storm?
-丹尼尔 -本期...
- Daniel... - Well, that's it...
时间到了 请回床上去
You know it's after hours. Back to bed, please.
感谢收看
Thanks for watching.
每一个政♥府♥机构都在为"烈阳"做准备
Every government agency is preparing for the Hard Sun...
人类在地球的日子屈指可数
Humanity's days on Earth are numbered.
我们只剩下1800天
We have 1,800 days,
我们的政♥府♥却还在欺骗我们
and our governments are spending those days lying to us.
第一个问题是 政♥府♥会欺骗你吗
The first question to ask is - would the Government lie to you?
答案是肯定的
And the answer is of course.
对我们的政♥府♥而言
As far as our governments are concerned,
这个话题必须保持高度机密
this topic must remain above Top Secret.
现实破碎不堪 真♥相♥必须隐瞒
Reality is broken, the truth must be hidden.
大众认知有限 必须控制他们
And the masses need a teaching proportional
所了解真♥相♥的比例
to their limited knowledge.
这些说辞对大众来说是必要的
These fictions are necessary for the people,
而对那些他们认为不够强大到
and the truth becomes deadly to those
消化真♥相♥的人来说 真♥相♥是致命的
whom they believe are not strong enough to contemplate it.
他们在行动了 军情五处
They're doing it, them in there. MI5.
他们掌握了真♥相♥ 肆意扭曲事实
They take the truth and fold it into whatever shape they want.
他们把文件泄露说成是阴谋论
They turn a leak into a conspiracy theory.
就像折纸一样
It's like, I don't know, origami.
不
Nah, nah.
他们以为把消息封死了 但他们错了
They think they've got it all sealed off, but they're wrong.
魔盒打开后 就关不上了
It's out of the box, and you can't put it back.
那些相信这个说法的人
You see, the people who believe in it,
怪胎和疯子
all the freaks and the nutters,
宗教狂热分子和神经病
the religious fanatics and the psychos,
他们都将纷纷出笼
they're all going to come crawling out the woodwork.
这搞得我头疼
You know, it just makes my head hurt.
我感觉必须把这些信息都记住
You know, I feel like I've got to just cram it all in.
我强迫自己记住一切
It's just like I'm forcing myself to remember everything,
所有细节
you know, every detail.
因为我知道 很快它们就会消失
Cos I know that soon, it's going to be gone.
你只是想保护你爱的人而已
I mean, all you want to do is protect the people that you love.
但当你明知自己保护不了他们 你能怎么办呢
So how are you supposed to deal with it, knowing that you can't?
明知绝对不会有人能做到
All right, knowing that no-one can? Ever.
五年
Five years.
有什么意义呢
What's the point?
有什么意义
What's the point?
意义在于 你所爱的一切都还在
The point is - everything you love is here now.
这才是最重要的
That is all that matters.
有趣的是 整个世界上
The funny thing is, is that there's only one person
我只能和一个人说这件事
that I can talk to about this on this entire planet.
那就是你
And that's you.
我对世界上的所有人撒谎
I mean, I am lying to everyone on this Earth...
除了你
..but you...
你不该来这
You shouldn't come here.
这没被监视
It's not being watched.
你又不能确定
That you know of.
他告诉你他妻子离开他了吗
Did he tell you his wife left him?
没
No.
他当然没说了
Of course he didn't. No.
怎么还没有结果
So what is taking so long?
缺少证据
Lack of evidence.
没有证据显示希克斯杀了巴特勒
There's nothing to suggest that Hicks killed Butler.
他和那个人的妻子睡了
He's sleeping with the man's wife.
那是动机 不是证据
That's motive, not evidence.
那就找到证据
Then find some evidence.
说真的 有什么关系
Honestly, what does it matter?
在你心里 已经给他定罪了
In your head, you've already convicted him.
我们做了交易 所以有关系
It matters because we cut you a deal!
我们让儿子不用进监狱 你把查利·希克斯交给我们
We keep your son out of prison, you bring us Charlie Hicks.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
抱歉 爸 是查利
Sorry, Dad. It's Charlie.
你接着看
you carry on watching.
-很晚了 -我知道...
- It's really late. - Oh, I know, I'm...
抱歉 我有事耽搁了
I'm sorry. I got caught up with something.
海莉怎么样
How's Hailey?
她挺好的
Yeah, she's great.
不过又和罗谢尔吵了一架
Oh, she did have another barney with Rochelle, though.
为什么
Oh? What about?
争论上帝有没有鸡鸡
Whether God has a willy?
显然他没有 因为他不是男孩
Apparently, he doesn't because he's not a boy.
真有意思
That's good to know.
你还好吗 宝宝怎么样
How are you? Hm? How's the bump?
-她正在踢我 -是吗
- She's kicking right now, actually. - Yeah?
你知道她为什么踢你吧
Well, you know why that is, don't you?
她想回家
She wants to come home.
你告诉我到底发生了什么 我们就回家
We'll come home when you tell me what's going on.
-没有什么事 -那么 那些人是谁
- Hey. Nothing's going on! - So who were those people?
我跟你说了 他们是警♥察♥ 好吗
Look, I told you. They were... They were coppers, all right?
他们是警♥察♥ 我说了多少遍了
They were police. Look, how many times?
我的生命的确受到过威胁
Look, there was a threat to my life,
而且有大概五分钟 我以为真的完了
and for about five minutes, it seemed credible.
但其实什么都没发生
But it was nothing.
西蒙 我不知道还要怎么跟你说
Look, Simone, I don't know what else to say.
孩子们都很安全
Huh? The kids are safe.
你也很安全 我们都很安全
And you're safe. And we're all safe.
好吧 我要挂了
Look, erm... I've got to go.
海莉明天会给你打电♥话♥
Hailey's going to call you tomorrow.
她想跟你谈谈她的课题 有关蜘蛛的
She wants to talk to you about her project. It's about spiders.
好的
Yeah, yeah, OK.
替我向你父母问好 可以吗
Listen, erm, give my love to your mum and dad, yeah?
晚安 查利
Good night, Charlie.
替我亲亲海莉
Go and kiss Hailey for me.
还有肚子里的宝宝 替我亲亲它
And the bump. Give the bump a kiss.
宝宝说晚安
The bump says good night.
好的 晚安
All right, good night.
查利 很晚了
Charlie, it's late.
你好 兄弟
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表