剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
他是谁
Who is he?!
放我走
Let me go!
走去哪 丹尼斯
Go where, Dennis?
去哪
Huh? Go where?
你还能去哪
I mean, where is there you can go?
人们充满恐惧 并且怪罪你
The people are scared and they blame you,
恐惧的人会干出可怕的事
and scared people do terrible things.
他们会把你钉死在十字架上
They'll crucify you.
他们会把你撕成碎片
They'll rip you to pieces!
-人就是禽兽 -你不是这么想的
- People are animals. - You don't think that.
我不止这么想
I more than think it.
你是个赌徒吗 查利
Are you a gambling man, Charlie?
怎么了
Why?
因为我要给你一个赌注
Because I'm offering a wager.
如果你同意放我走
If you agree to let me go,
我们就告诉所有人我在哪
we'll tell everyone where I am.
所有人 然后我们就能看到谁会来
Everyone - and then we'll see who comes.
好的 神父似乎同意了
OK, looks like the priest's on board.
什么 他说出是谁了吗
What? He gave you a name?
没说名字 但也差不多
Yeah, well, not in so many words, but, yeah.
我应该说服他了 你那边怎么样了
I think I've talked him round. How'd it go your end?
准备好散播出去了吗
Ready to spread the word?
我准备好了
I'm good to go.
是我
It's me.
让我进去
Let me in.
不行
No.
不得已的话 我会拆了你的门
I will break down your door down if I have to.
你是怎么找到我的
How- how did you find me?
网络服务供应商 你回了我的邮件
ISP. You answered my e-mails.
等等 我以为你是在约炮
Wait a minute! I thought that was a booty call.
你耍我
You were playing me?
轻而易举 开门
Like a Swanee whistle. Open the door.
那些你儿子的事 是真的吗
All that stuff about your son, was that even true?
当然不是了
Of course not.
靠 伊莲恩 那也太阴暗了
Oh, shit, Elaine! That... That's pretty dark.
你不该撒这种谎的
That- that's not the sort of thing you lie about!
你儿子想自杀
Your son tried to kill himself!
你拿到记忆卡后应该来找我的 威尔
Well, you should've come to me with this, Will -
而不是到报社去 用它来救你自己
not just run to a newspaper, used it to save yourself.
我一开始丢了工作的原因
The reason I lost my job in the first place is
就是因为你去报社做了同样的事
because you ran to a newspaper to do exactly the same thing.
我有东西给你
I've got something for you.
一个新的报道
A new story.
什么报道 为什么
What story? Why?
因为我需要通过非正式渠道公布出去
Because I need it out there, unofficially,
而且绝对不能追踪到我头上
and it cannot be traced to me, ever.
为什么
Why not?
因为我想抓住一名杀人狂
Because I'm trying to catch a spree killer
以免他再杀人
before he kills anyone else.
要做到这一点
And if I'm going to do that...
我需要你
I need you...
我需要你把丹尼斯·查普曼暴露在危险之中
I need you to hang Dennis Chapman out to dry for me.
你现在必须明白
All right, you need to understand this, now.
没人会保护你
No-one is going to be protecting you.
没人会看着你
No-one will be watching you.
也没有人会帮你 你只有独自一人
And no-one will help you. You are completely alone.
我这份工作的好处之一就是
One of the advantages of my line of work -
你从不是独自一人
you're never alone.
此为天堂之门
丹尼斯
Dennis.
谢谢你能这么做
Thank you for this.
老大
Boss?
我需要你帮我一个忙
I need you to do me a favour.
我需要你帮我找一份旧文件 90年代末的
I need you to dig out an old file, late '90s.
强♥奸♥未成年人案
Rape of a minor.
和现在这个案子有关吗
What, connected to this thing?
没有 听着
No. Listen...
如果不是很重要我也不会拜托你 你知道的
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important. You know that.
好吧 告诉我具体信息
All right, give me the details.
丹尼斯 这听起来太冒险了
Dennis, this sounds very risky.
我想留下来陪你 可以吗
I'd like to stay with you, if I may?
我也想 但不行 迈克尔
I'd like it, too. But I can't have that, Michael.
我不能昧着我的良心将你置于险地
I can't have your safety on my conscience.
丹尼斯神父不仅拒绝了所有保护措施
Not only has Father Dennis refused all offers of protection,
他还拒绝危及任何
he's refused to put at risk anyone
凶手可能认为是在帮助他的人
whom the killer might believe to be helping him
直播 威尔·贝内德蒂
以免他们成为潜在目标
and thereby making them a potential target.
在过去的几分钟里
In the last few minutes,
丹尼斯神父从一个未公开的地点发了推特
Father Dennis has tweeted from an undisclosed location,
感谢大家的支持
thanking people for their offers of support.
丹尼斯·查普曼
谢谢大家的祈祷 我平安无事
"我必亲自与你同去 也必给你安息"
我们只知道 今晚整个伦敦都在屏息等待时
So all we know is, as London holds its collective breath tonight,
丹尼斯神父孤身一人 唯他的上帝
Father Dennis is alone, with his God,
他的信仰 和他的良心作伴
his faith and his conscience.
他发了 他把报道发出去了
He's done it. He's posted the story.
很好
OK, good.
要是凶手察觉我们的意图了呢
And if the killer can smell what we're doing?
他自己还破事缠身 察觉不到其他事情的
Nah, he's too wrapped up in his own shit to smell anything else.
他只会觉得丹尼斯是在给他传递一个信息
Look, he'll just think that it's Dennis leaving him a message,
"我就在这 孤身一人 想和你谈谈"
you know - "Here I am. I'm alone and I want to talk."
相信我 他就是个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Look, trust me, he's a gloating bastard,
他抵挡不了这种诱惑的
he won't be able to resist it.
丹尼斯对此反应如何
And how does Dennis feel about that?
他在假装不知道这是怎么一回事
Well, he's pretending not to know that's how it is.
假装不知道你把他拴在了一个木桩上
What, that you've staked him out on a leash
就像侏罗纪公园里的小羊一样吗
like the goat in Jurassic Park?
是 这应该叫选择性忽略
Yeah, I believe it's called a lie of omissions -
你没问 我就不说
you don't ask, you don't tell.
我需要你尽快过来
Look, I need you here as soon as you can.
好 我过来了
All right, I'm on my way.
好
All right.
优盘的事有进展吗
Any news on the flash drive?
没什么进展
No, not as such.
不过 你说的某句话倒是让我想起了一些事
Although, er, something you said did ring a bell.
关于信任你的敌人的
Something about trusting your enemy.
继续
Go on.
她14岁的时候
All right, look, when she was 14,
她父母有一单强♥奸♥投诉
Elaine Renko's parents brought in a complaint of rape,
指控一名老师
against a teacher.
叫做诺亚·昂德希尔
Yeah, a guy named...Noah Underhill.
他是教英语的
He taught English.
但伊莲恩否认了一切
And then Elaine denied everything,
说她是被一个陌生人侵犯的
claimed she'd been assaulted by a stranger,
调查就不了了之了
so the investigation didn't go anywhere.
所以她那时就已经是个谎话连篇固执的婊♥子♥了
So she was a lying, intransigent bitch even back then.
让你不禁去想为什么
Well, you do have to wonder why.
不怎么需要想吧
Well, not really.
那时她还是个孩子 她害怕了
No, she was a kid. She was scared.
她可能以为自己在恋爱
You know, maybe she thought she was in love.
或许她只是希望一切结束
Maybe she just wanted it all to come to an end.
但不管怎样 她都挽救了他的事业
But whatever, she saved his career
也很有可能让他免受牢狱之灾
and most likely kept him out of prison.
所以如果她还有一个可以讨的人情
So, if there's one favour she can call on,
还有一个可以信任的敌人
one enemy she can trust...
那就是他了
Well, he's your man.
干得不错 查利
This is good work, Charlie.
非常不错
This is really good.
那现在你该履行你的承诺了
Right, so now you need to make good on your end.
你得确保我的家人得到照顾
You make sure that my family are well looked after.
直到最后
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表