剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
《烈阳》前情提要
你想过那可能是个谎言吗
Ever think it might be a lie?
我是在想 五年后 这一切都会消失
I'm thinking that in five years, this is all gone!
世界末日
再也没有人会唱你最喜欢的歌♥
No-one is ever going to sing your favourite song, ever again.
你不能违背告解的誓言 对吧
You can't break the vow of the confessional, can you?
我伤害了别人
I hurt someone.
这是我的告解
That's my confession.
好吧 但为什么是这个人 为什么是这个神父
All right, so why this bloke? I mean, why this priest?
不可能是随机的
It can't just be random.
有人帮帮我吗
Will somebody help me?
这个杀手 正在大开杀戒
You see, this killer, he's on a spree.
除非你把名字告诉我们
Unless you give us a name,
否则更多的人将死去
more people are going to die.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我帮不了你们
I can't help you.
我爸爸强♥暴♥了你吗
Did my dad rape you?!
是的
Yes.
我们做了交易
We cut you a deal.
我们让你儿子不用进监狱 你把查利·希克斯交给我们
We keep your son out of prison, you bring us Charlie Hicks.
是否有罪
如果你能查出这份文档的下落
If you can find out what she's done with this file,
那她不会再出现在你生命中
then she's not in your life any more.
-有人祈祷... -烈阳将至
- ..Some praying... - The Hard Sun is coming,
我是其信使
and I am its messenger.
如果上帝真的存在
If he's there...
让他阻止我
..Let him stop me.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
最新消息 据未经证实的报告表明
News just coming in. We have several unconfirmed reports
在缅怀热♥线♥志愿者杰米·昂温的地点
of multiple casualties at a shrine
发生了数起伤亡事件
set up in memory of helpline volunteer Jamie Unwin.
就在两天前 这位年轻女性在此处
A young woman who was brutally killed on the same spot
被残忍♥杀害
just two days ago.
警方表示 他们现在无法确认这起案件
Police say they are unable at this time to confirm or deny
与昨天在公车上发生的所谓"好心人"谋杀案
any link to yesterday's so-called Good Samaritan murder
是否有关系
on a local bus.
警方呼吁民众保持高度警惕
Police are urging members of the public to remain vigilant,
不要接近任何声称需要帮助
and to avoid approaching anyone claiming to need help
或是看似有困难的人
or anyone seemingly in distress.
你们有什么看法 你们觉得在路上安全吗
What are your thoughts? Do you feel safe on our streets?
Phone in now on 08081 570 999.
目击者没看到太多
Eyewitnesses didn't see much.
有个人看到一个男人跪下把头像放下
One of them saw a man kneel to put that head down.
她现在在向素描师描述
She's with the sketch artist now.
那是杰森·沃克 他和他的新闻团队都被杀了
That's Jason Walker, him and his news team, totally wiped out.
没人试图帮忙 都太害怕了
Nobody tried to help - too scared.
一开始他把杰米·昂温带过来
So first he brings Jamie Unwin to this spot.
我们本来假设他是想找最受瞩目的地方
We assumed he was looking for maximum visibility,
以达到最大震慑力
maximum shock value.
他成功了
Well, he's succeeded.
但或许他知道他会回来
But maybe he knew he'd be coming back.
-知道他会回来 -嗯
- Knew he'd be back? - Yeah.
杰米·昂温这样的年轻女性
Yeah, young woman like Jamie Unwin
在这种情况下死去
dies in circumstances like this,
人们多数会设置一个缅怀地点
it's a fair bet a shrine's going to spring up,
媒体也会随之而来
bring the media with it.
我要这个摄像机最后拍下的画面
I need the last footage that this took.
-他拿走了 -什么
- He took it. - What?!
这些东西用的都是标准储存卡
These things hold standard SDXC memory cards.
凶手都拿走了
The killer took them both.
希克斯总督察呢
Where's DCI Hicks?
他说在忘川路警局跟我们会合
He says he'll see us at Lethe Road.
伊莲恩·兰科
从良妓♥女♥
阿尔法
伊莲恩·兰科
我14岁的时候 我们在一起了
We started going out when I was 14.
大家都很喜欢他
Everyone loved him.
他很帅 也很擅长运动
I mean, he was handsome and good at sport, all that.
还很善良 我都不敢相信他是我男朋友
But he was kind, too. I couldn't believe he was my boyfriend.
后来也不敢相信他成为我丈夫
Then I couldn't believe he was my husband.
我经常听到很多女人抱怨自己丈夫
I'd hear all these other women moaning about their husbands
我都有点内疚了 因为亚历克斯一直很好
and I-I'd feel guilty because Alex wasn't like that at all.
堪称完美
I mean, at all.
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry, I just...
我不敢相信他不在了
I just can't believe he's gone.
真的不敢相信
I just can't believe it.
天啊 伊莲恩
Oh, Jesus, Elaine.
*蓝月亮*
*Blue moon*
*你见我孤身一人*
*You saw me standing alone.*
烈阳将至
烈阳
第一季第四集
知道我为什么来吗
Do you know why I'm here?
不知道
No.
知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
不知道
No.
但我知道你是谁
Well, I know who you are.
你肯定很难受吧
It must eat you alive.
政♥府♥文件宣称"世界末日"逼近
被迫保持沉默
Being silenced.
因为他们承受不了真♥相♥
Because they can't bear the truth of it.
求你 别这样
Please...don't do this...please.
老天
Oh, Jesus!
天呐
Oh, God!
我饶你一命
I'm giving you your life back.
作为交换 你要替我发布这个
In exchange, I want you to give me a voice.
我会看着的 威尔
I'll be watching, Will.
在几小时前 约300位民众
..Now just a few hours ago, an estimated 300 people
站在此处 有人唱歌♥ 有人祈祷
were stood on this spot, some singing, some praying...
继续拍摄 否则就杀了他
Keep filming or he dies.
烈阳将至
The Hard Sun is coming.
我是其信使
And I am its messenger.
伊莲恩·兰科
呼叫 编辑艾伦·贝尼
《大爆料》
听着 威尔
Listen, Will,
我知道你想利用这个回归新闻界
I know you see this as being a way back into the game,
但这是不可能的
but it's not going to happen.
但是 你知道大家都会想看这个 艾伦
Except, you know everyone's going to want this, Alan.
而你现在
And here you are
在这个前景黯淡的行业里即将走向职业生涯的尽头
at the sorry end of a career in a dying industry,
在一家你厌恶甚至不了解的
editing a third-rate click-bait engine that you hate
三流报社做编辑 搞噱头
and don't even understand.
你上一次报道独家新闻是什么时候 艾伦
When was the last time you had an actual scoop, Alan?
更重要的是 下一次是什么时候
And more to the point, when's it ever going to happen again?
各位亲爱的同僚 我们抓到他了吗
All right, you lovely people, have we caught him yet?
如果还没有 为什么
If not, why not?
鉴证科在园地里发现了脚印
Er, forensics got footprints at the allotments.
九♥码♥半
Size nine and a half,
鞋底花纹和德制伞兵靴一致
tread pattern consistent with German paratrooper boots.
这些信息正在向全网广播
These are being circulated as we speak.
大概把范围缩小到了几百万人吧
Narrows it down to about eleventy million people.
身份待确认
这个他从哪儿拿来的
Where'd he get this?
伦敦有52座天主教教堂
Well, it turns out there are 52 Catholic churches in London,
影像证据
几百座英国国教和其他教派的教堂
hundreds of C of E and other denominations,
而现在是凌晨五点 所以...
and right now, it's about five o'clock in the morning, so...
去查过圣玛丽教堂了吗 丹尼斯神父的教堂
Have you checked St Mary's? You know, Dennis' place?
当然 第一个查的
Yeah, yeah. First place we looked.
请跟我过来
Come with me, please.
快点
Come on.
这就是你沉默的后果
This is what your silence is leading to.
看清了吗
You got it?
我还想给你看看这个
I just want to show you this, too.
他是谁 丹尼斯
Who is he, Dennis?
他是谁
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表