剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
I will finish you!
五年 查利
Five years, Charlie.
离我儿子远点
Leave my son alone.
烈阳将至
斯蒂夫在吗
Is Stef here?
谁
Who?
斯蒂芬
Stefan?
斯蒂夫
Stef.
斯蒂夫
Stef.
-你认识他 -对
- You know him? - Yeah.
只是想待一会
Just wanted to stay for a bit.
只待一会
So stay for a bit.
听着 我现在不方便说话
Hey! Listen, I can't talk right now.
今天挺忙的
I'm having a bit of a day here.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant!
谁跟你说的
Well, who told you?
伊莲恩吗
Was it Elaine?
没人跟我说 这才是重点
No-one told me anything, that's the point!
那你怎么知道的
Well, how'd you find out?
-这重要吗 -我只是...
- Like that's what matters?! - Look, I just...
抱歉 我没太明白你的意思
Sorry, look, I'm trying to follow you here, all right?
我没听懂
I'm... I'm not following.
西蒙来过了
Simone came round.
-来干什么 -她想让我跟你谈谈
- What for? - She wanted me to talk to you.
-谈什么 -亚历克斯
- About? - Alex.
我没明白 她想让你说什么
Look, I don't get it. What did she want you to say?
她知道有什么事不对劲
She knows something's wrong!
她很担心你
She's scared for you.
听着
Listen...
我知道我们没谈过这个 因为不能说
I know we've never spoken about it, because we can't...
但我知道你为我们做了什么
..But I do know what you did for us...
也知道你付出了什么代价
..And I know what it cost you.
我都一清二楚
I know it every second of every day.
但西蒙让我跟你谈 你妻子
But Simone asked me to talk to you, your wife...
所以我现在跟你说
..So now I'm talking to you.
我和你不能再这样了
This has got to end, me and you.
这样不好 不合适
It's not good, it's not healthy.
你得尽到丈夫的职责
You need to be a husband to your wife
尽到父亲的义务
and a father to your kids.
而我需要...
And I need...
什么 你需要什么
What? What do you need?
我需要脱离这一切
I need to be clear of it.
不能再停滞不前 我得向未来前进
I need to stop looking back and start looking towards the future.
是吗 什么未来
Yeah, well, what future?
怎么 没了你我就没未来了吗
What, I can't have a future without you?
不 抱歉 玛丽 我不是这意思
No, sorry, listen, Mari, that's not what I meant! It's not...
玛丽 听我说 玛丽
Mari, listen! Mari!
设备上线
赫比
Herbie.
是不是好消息 不是我就挂了
All right, good news or I hang up.
受害者的手♥机♥开机了 我们追踪到了
Victim's phone is back on the grid. We are in business.
真是好消息
Right, that's great news.
盯紧了 把所有人都派过去
All right, kick bollocks, scramble everything we've got.
我马上就到
I'll see you there.
今晚我要生吞这个小崽子
I'm having that manky little plum for my dinner.
行动
OK, let's go!
W3队正在前往逮捕
Whisky three, currently en root to apprehend.
嫌疑人或携带武器 有侵略性
Murder suspect, potentially armed and dangerous.
请求武装反应部队支援
Armed response unit requested.
前往伦巴德路13号♥
Proceeding to 13 Lombard Close.
我的分队
调遣
E 1 3 R C
Echo, one, three, Romeo, Charlie.
哪个小队最近
Which unit's closest?
好 让她尽快过去
All right, tell her to get there as soon as possible.
我们在路上了
We're en route.
我找丹尼尔
I'm looking for Daniel.
我不认识什么丹尼尔 抱歉
I don't know any Daniels. Sorry.
我可以进来吗
Do you mind if I pop in,
看看他在不在这里
have a look around, see if he's here?
丹尼尔
Hey, Daniel.
你好吗
How are you?
你能告诉我东西在哪里吗 丹尼尔
Can you tell me where it is, Daniel?
告诉我优盘在哪里
Can you help me find a flash drive?
你是不是藏起来了
Did you hide it somewhere?
还是给别人了
Give it to someone?
是不是给伊莲恩了
Did you give it to Elaine?
是吗 你把优盘给你妈了
Is that what you did? You gave it to your mum?
很好 丹尼尔
That was good, Daniel.
很聪明
Very clever thinking.
能不能再给我点他注射的东西
Can I get some more of what he's having?
要多少
How much more?
很多
A lot.
没事的
It's OK.
兰科来找她儿子了 优盘在她手上
Renko's here for the boy. She's got the flash drive.
控制好局面 我们马上就到
Control the situation. We'll be there shortly.
收到
Roger that.
赫比 武装反应部队还要多久才到
Herbie, how long before armed response are on the scene?
预计7分钟 你在哪里
ETA seven minutes. Where are you?
在路上
I'm en route.
我10分钟后才能到 他们得自己先行动了
I'll be there in ten, they'll have to start without me.
丹尼尔在哪儿
Where's Daniel?
-你给他打了什么 -足够的剂量
- What did you give him? - Enough.
但他还有可能活下去
But he can still live.
他还有时间 如果你能让他保持清醒
There's still time, if you can keep him awake,
送他去急诊
get him to Accident and Emergency
给他打一针纳洛酮的话
and give him a shot of naloxone.
一种药物 主要用于阿片类药物过量中毒
你知道我要的是什么
You know what I want.
把优盘给我 他就归你了
Give me that flash drive and he's all yours.
-你就会让我带他走 -当然
- So you'll just let me take him? - Absolutely.
-我该相信你的话吗 -为什么不该
- And I believe that? - Why not?
下午我就会忘了你们俩了
I'll have forgotten you both by tea-time.
好吧
Ok.
-我们怎么操作 -你带在身上吗
- How do we do it? - Have you got it on you?
在我口袋里
In my pocket.
把手伸到口袋里
Reach into your pocket.
慢一点
Move slowly.
然后扔给我
Throw it to me.
手放低
Underarm.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 保持清醒 好吗
Daniel, Daniel, you stay awake, OK?
我会带你走 但我们需要那部手♥机♥
I'm getting you out of here but we need that phone.
丹尼尔 那上面有你的指纹 你的DNA
Daniel, it's got your fingerprints on it. Your DNA.
醒醒 手♥机♥在哪里
Wake up! Where's the phone?
还有30秒我们就走 别睡过去
30 seconds, we're leaving. Stay awake!
手♥机♥
Phone.
什么手♥机♥
What phone?
我只有这么多 拿去然后把手♥机♥给我
That's all I've got. So take it and give me the phone.
还要你的银行卡
And your cards.
拿着钱 把手♥机♥给我
Take it and give me the phone
否则我就打断你的手脚
and I'll let you leave this shitbox with the use of your limbs.
设备上线
设备下线
米歇尔 他关机了
Mishal? He's powered off his phone.
-他可能要离开了 -我们还要5分钟才到
- He may be moving on. - We're five minutes out.
这是什么意思
What's this?
我说过我会搞定的
Hey, I said that I would take care of it.
你也做到了 接下来就交给我们吧
And so you did. Now it's time for us to take over.
没时间了
There's no time for this!
武装反应部队已经在路上了
Look, Armed Response are on their way!
那就按照规定来 等待他们到达
Then follow procedure and wait for them to arrive.
很快就会结束了 查利
This will all be over in a moment, Charlie.
伊莲恩会怎么样
What happens to Elaine?
我们拿回优盘之后她就不是威胁了
We retrieve the flash drive, after which she's no threat
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表