剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表
《烈阳》前情提要
-上面显示还有多长时间 -五年
- How long does it say we've got? - Five years.
把优盘交给我
Bring me the flash drive.
我没拿到 被兰科拿走了 东西不在了
I haven't got it. Renko took it. It's gone.
威尔·贝内德蒂
Will Benedetti?
们在追杀每一个见过它的人
They're killing everyone who's seen it.
所以如果你想自保 你就得报道
So if you want to protect yourself, you need to run the story.
军情五处
MI5, they take the truth
掌握了真♥相♥ 肆意扭曲事实
and fold it into whatever shape they want.
他们把文件泄露说成是阴谋论
They turn a leak into a conspiracy theory.
你看新闻了吗 烈阳
Have you been watching the news? The Hard Sun.
你说得对
You were right.
当"烈阳"的消息传出去后 会有更多这类事情发生
There'll be more like this when the news gets out.
我们做了交易
We cut you a deal.
我们让你儿子不用进监狱 你把查利·希克斯交给我们
We keep your son out of prison, you bring us Charlie Hicks.
没有证据显示希克斯杀了巴特勒
There's nothing to suggest that Hicks killed Butler.
丹尼尔 有人来看你
Daniel? You've got a visitor.
很高兴见到你
Such a pleasure to meet you.
烈阳是什么
你好 我是杰米
Hello. I'm Jamie.
我是来聆听的
I'm here to listen.
你有什么心事
What's on your mind?
你为什么要这样做...
Why do you do this...
帮助陌生人
help strangers?
你觉得你的善良能够给你救赎吗...
Do you think your goodness will save you...
等世界末日来临的时候
..When the end comes?
请不要挂电♥话♥
Please don't hang up.
我不走 我就在这里
I'm not going anywhere. I'm here.
烈阳是什么
对于给你的交易 我是这么理解的
So here's how I understand the deal you've cut.
我们会为你减刑 提供证人保护
In exchange for a reduced sentence and witness protection,
而你说出曾为尼克尔森家族做过的一切
you detail everything you've done for the Nicholson family.
三天前 你招认杀害了一位
Three nights ago, you coughed to killing an Armenian national
名叫艾伦·格里戈安的亚美尼亚国民
by the name of Alan Grigoryan.
我们甚至不知道格里戈安先生死了
Turns out, we didn't even know Mr Grigoryan was dead.
所以我需要你解释一下 如果你不介意的话
So, I'm going to need you to explain that. If you don't mind.
当然
Sure.
格里戈安为了商讨新合作关系来了伦敦
Grigoryan came to London to discuss a new partnership.
老大在自己酒店给他举办了派对
The boss laid a party for him at his hotel.
-老大就是特里·尼克尔森 -当然
- The boss being Terry Nicholson. - Of course.
尼克尔森先生派了最好的妞给格里戈安
Mr Nicholson sends a girl in to Grigoryan. The best one.
但那家伙是个禽兽 活活掐死了她
But the guy is an animal. He choked her.
还说是玩游戏玩过头了
Says it was a game that went a little bit too far.
但尼克尔森不允许手下的妞被这样对待
But Mr Nicholson won't allow his girls to be treated like that.
于是命令我去处决他
So he orders me to sanction him.
格里戈安的尸体在哪里
So where's Grigoryan's body?
我把他放进了...
I put him through...
哈彻尔工业机里
..Hachoir industriel.
-工业用绞肉机 -没错
- An industrial mincer. - Yeah.
然后 我拿他喂了狗
And then after that, I fed him to the dogs.
很高明
Nice touch.
谢谢
Thank you.
这位死去的女人 彼得拉·安德烈
And this is the dead woman? Petra Andrei?
就是她
That's her.
我好奇问一句
Just out of interest,
你知道彼得拉女士的尸体怎么了吗
do you know what happened to Miss Andrei's body?
好像找到了吧
It was found, I think.
尸体发现于一辆车的后备箱
It was found in the boot of a car
车主是斯宾塞·科尔曼
belonging to a man called Spencer Coleman.
后来他被查出是杀害她的凶手
Who was later found guilty of her murder.
黑帮老大杀害应♥召♥女郎
我很好奇
So, what I'm wondering
为什么尼克尔森家族的竞争对手
is how come a rival of the Nicholson family
却在为自己没有犯下的谋杀罪服刑
is doing time for a murder that isn't down to him?
我不清楚
I have no idea.
你认识这些人吗
Do you know these men?
-我不认识 -我觉得你认识
- I don't know them. - I think you do.
我认为巴特勒和希克斯被尼克尔森家族买♥♥通了
I think Butler and Hicks were on the Nicholson family payroll.
我认为是你叫他们来帮你解决麻烦
I think you called them to sort out your mess.
我认为他们转移了彼得拉·安德烈的尸体
I think they moved Petra Andrei's body
放在了斯宾塞·科尔曼的捷豹车里
and placed it in the boot of Spencer Coleman's Jag.
我认为巴特勒和希克斯陷害了他
I think Butler and Hicks fitted him up.
你确定你没什么要跟我说的吗
Are you sure there's nothing you want to tell me, Jean-Paul?
难道比起老公♥司♥ 你更害怕...
Or are you more afraid of DCI Hicks...
希克斯总督察
..Than your old firm?
烈阳将至
快启动
Oh, come on.
烈阳将至
威尔 有什么事吗
Will, what do you want?
我只想聊聊那件事 我没有别人可找了
Just to talk about it. There's no-one I can talk to.
-你知道我失业了吧 -知道
- You know I lost my job, right? - Yeah.
但他们不再找你了吧
But they've left you alone, right?
军情五处吗 是的 他们对我没有兴趣
MI5? Yeah, they're not interested in me
我不会再造成影响了
and I've done all the damage I'm going to.
不过还有些阴谋论疯子缠着我不放
Still got the conspiracy nut-jobs crawling all over me though.
我一直在躲他们
I'm basically in hiding from them.
其实 我...
Actually, I'm not...
这一切我接受得并不好
I'm not dealing with it all that well.
我不太适应知悉一切的感觉
I'm not dealing very well with knowing.
你觉得烈阳 到底是什么
What do you think it is? Hard Sun?
我不知道
I don't know.
是彗星吗 是小行星吗
No, I mean is it a comet, an asteroid?
还是跟地球的磁场有关
Or is it something to do with the Earth's magnetic field?
别总在网上看这些
You need to spend less time on the internet.
我失去了工作和女朋友
I lost my job and my girlfriend.
我无事可做 只能泡在网上
I have nothing to do but spend time on the internet!
你还能找到其他工作
Look, you'll get another job!
对 但那有什么意义呢
Yeah, and what will be the point in that,
我们已经知道了未来会如何
when we know what's coming?
威尔 大家都会死 癌症 麻疹 谋杀
Will, everyone dies! Cancer, measles, murder.
担心五年后会发生的事 实在是...
Worrying about what's going to happen in five years, it's just...
怎么了
It's what?
太自恋了
It's narcissistic.
我不是在想我自己
I'm not thinking about myself.
我是在想 五年后 这一切都会消失
I'm thinking that in five years, this is all gone.
莎士比亚 性手♥枪♥乐队 莫扎特
Shakespeare and the Sex Pistols and Mozart.
推特 加里·格兰特[演员]Twitter. Cary Grant.
《天线宝宝》 都会消失
The Tellytubbies. It's all gone.
再也没有人会唱你最喜欢的歌♥
No-one is ever going to sing your favourite song ever again.
你不担心吗
And that doesn't worry you?
还好
Not unduly.
如果你真这样想
Well, if you really believe that,
那为何不直接吞药自杀 或者跳桥
why not just neck a fistful of pills or jump off a bridge?
是工作吗
Is that work?
对 工作
Yeah, work.
-我给你泡杯咖啡 -不用
- I'll make you some coffee. - No, you don't.
你就留在这里
You stay right there.
再睡会儿吧
Go back to sleep.
好
Ok.
-对了 别忘记... -我知道 五点半
- Hey, don't forget... - I know, I know, 5.30.
-我会去的 -好
- I'll be there. - OK.
汤姆
Thom!
欢迎你
Welcome!
我以为你还在国外处理难民的事务
I thought you were still abroad working with refugees?
顺利吗
How was it?
你愿意听我的告解吗 丹尼斯
Would you hear my confession, Dennis?
受害者叫杰米·昂温 26岁
Victim's Jamie Unwin. 26.
在一家贸易出版社当初级编辑
Junior editor at a trade publishing house.
住在普特内
Lives in Putney.
-单身还是已婚 -有男友
- What, single, married? - Boyfriend.
他在佩卡姆和四个人同住
Shares a house in Peckham with four others.
据悉 他昨晚一直在家
Apparently, he was home all night.
好 死亡时间呢
All right. Time of death?
凌晨三点半之后
剧集 | 烈阳 | 导航列表